PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by MJair

Dude Boost said he's cool with being 8th in the picking order and that he doesn't want us to redo the whole FFA. Just the draft, so that he can at least pick his own players... I'm just saying why is it an issue to do the draft over again? We got more than a month before this thing starts.
If yall wanna keep the draft/teams the same, that's fine, im just saying come Jan nothing will be the same as now, dudes will be out of the loop or forgot.

indifferent.gif
 and that was followed by this, "Im down to redo this !*%+ in Jan, yall can even keep the captain draft order, ill take 8th or whatever you gave me, just redraft again." 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

Dude Boost said he's cool with being 8th in the picking order and that he doesn't want us to redo the whole FFA. Just the draft, so that he can at least pick his own players... I'm just saying why is it an issue to do the draft over again? We got more than a month before this thing starts.
If yall wanna keep the draft/teams the same, that's fine, im just saying come Jan nothing will be the same as now, dudes will be out of the loop or forgot.

indifferent.gif
 and that was followed by this, "Im down to redo this !*%+ in Jan, yall can even keep the captain draft order, ill take 8th or whatever you gave me, just redraft again." 
[/font]

[/font]

Can we discuss hosting?
We need at least one player on each team with a GREAT connection.

If it comes down to it, I may use a different account with only a few friends on it to ensure I have a decent connection.

Can we discuss hosting?
We need at least one player on each team with a GREAT connection.

If it comes down to it, I may use a different account with only a few friends on it to ensure I have a decent connection.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this @+%#, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The @+%# you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told *@*+!+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that @+%# the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that @+%# up so fast that they never responded, so I was like @+%#, I got over 40 people now, $*% am I gonna do now?

I'm saying the way @+%# was handle and tossed together so quickly is trifflin.

so why don't you put battousai mackee protege on your squad...and just say !%%$ it.....I think you need to take control of the tourny $+%$ is chaotic...I'm not feeling these +!# %!* new suggestions
Theres new rules for a reason... a lot of things just needed to be fixed form the last season. It's not like playing objective matches during the regular season wasn't discussed before. The people who want TDM still get TDM as the first match and having objectives as an option just applies to more people.

for a reason? that reason was MW2....you dont know how guys are going to play on here...because oh wait its a new game...its a sorry %*@ excuse for your team to play game modes yall want to play...the format should remain the same....you want objective games...fine...you get it in the playoffs

Yeah... and what's wrong with that? You want TDM so you get to choose TDM. Why the hell shouldn't I be allowed to choose any game mode I want if I win the first match? I'm starting to think the people who want TDM are scared to play my team in objective matches after we swept the playoffs so easily 
eyes.gif

scared ? no people dont want to sit up playing dom,demo, search, sab for #@%+#$@ 20 to 30 minutes...tdm is faster..and convenient...I'm not with that $+%%*!@% my only goal in regular season is to #@%+#$@ kill you thats it that extra **%% is for playoffs...especially since you playing 1 team a week in playoffs

hes saying that cause OBVIOUSLY HE WANTS TO CONVINCE EVERYONE TO REDO IT. But he did say hes cool with his team so yup... but its just a game right? so just play... 
This dude is TRYING SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard man 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this @+%#, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The @+%# you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told *@*+!+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that @+%# the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that @+%# up so fast that they never responded, so I was like @+%#, I got over 40 people now, $*% am I gonna do now?

so why don't you put battousai mackee protege on your squad...and just say !%%$ it.....I think you need to take control of the tourny $+%$ is chaotic...I'm not feeling these +!# %!* new suggestions
Theres new rules for a reason... a lot of things just needed to be fixed form the last season. It's not like playing objective matches during the regular season wasn't discussed before. The people who want TDM still get TDM as the first match and having objectives as an option just applies to more people.

for a reason? that reason was MW2....you dont know how guys are going to play on here...because oh wait its a new game...its a sorry %*@ excuse for your team to play game modes yall want to play...the format should remain the same....you want objective games...fine...you get it in the playoffs

Yeah... and what's wrong with that? You want TDM so you get to choose TDM. Why the hell shouldn't I be allowed to choose any game mode I want if I win the first match? I'm starting to think the people who want TDM are scared to play my team in objective matches after we swept the playoffs so easily 
eyes.gif

scared ? no people dont want to sit up playing dom,demo, search, sab for #@%+#$@ 20 to 30 minutes...tdm is faster..and convenient...I'm not with that $+%%*!@% my only goal in regular season is to #@%+#$@ kill you thats it that extra **%% is for playoffs...especially since you playing 1 team a week in playoffs

hes saying that cause OBVIOUSLY HE WANTS TO CONVINCE EVERYONE TO REDO IT. But he did say hes cool with his team so yup... but its just a game right? so just play... 
This dude is TRYING SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard man 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What's boost's current team anyways?
Team 8 IHeartBoost:

7- youngmoney - xTiG_ol_BiTTiES (K/D 1.68)
19. - Hugo- hugostyles (K/D 1.93)
5. Beast4ya- iESCdeath (K/D 1.55)
34. eteam o2 - DBLACK k/d 1.1 2ndary PSN for Tourney: DENI_D_
32. Zero 0123 - zero23 (k/d 1.43)
MoMoney (no K/D posted but he's OG)

Team 8 IHeartBoost:

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Team 8 IHeartBoost:

so he can drop 34 and 32 and pick up battousai and whoever

Team 8 IHeartBoost:

Team 8 IHeartBoost:

There u go. Done. No need for all this !*%%$%+% redoing and $*$% 
SMFH @ this @+!!* still gettin special treatment tho ... disgusting 

Team 8 IHeartBoost:

There u go. Done. No need for all this !*%%$%+% redoing and $*$% 
SMFH @ this @+!!* still gettin special treatment tho ... disgusting 

eyes.gif

Here you go using the time as an excuse again. Search on average is faster than TDM especially on NT since the time limit is usually reached before a team even gets 75 kills cause of all the camping. Dom takes 1 or 2 minutes more. The only matches that take longer are Sab, HQ, and Demo. So if that's the reason you don't want objective matches then we can do what JUST_BOB suggested and only allow the short objective matches to be chosen, like SnD, Dom, and CTF.

eyes.gif

Here you go using the time as an excuse again. Search on average is faster than TDM especially on NT since the time limit is usually reached before a team even gets 75 kills cause of all the camping. Dom takes 1 or 2 minutes more. The only matches that take longer are Sab, HQ, and Demo. So if that's the reason you don't want objective matches then we can do what JUST_BOB suggested and only allow the short objective matches to be chosen, like SnD, Dom, and CTF.

eyes.gif

nope tdm..domnation does not take 1 to 2 minutes quit @%!@!+# lying....search...and you talking about camping get the !%*% out of here...that game mode get less action than a nun and monk sleeping in the same bed

eyes.gif

nope tdm..domnation does not take 1 to 2 minutes quit @%!@!+# lying....search...and you talking about camping get the !%*% out of here...that game mode get less action than a nun and monk sleeping in the same bed

damnnnn i'm just catching up on this now 
eek.gif

yoo RKO, what's your PSN ID homie, have we played before? i'm drawing a blank over here.

either way first pick, that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..we gotta get the squad running.

damnnnn i'm just catching up on this now 
eek.gif

yoo RKO, what's your PSN ID homie, have we played before? i'm drawing a blank over here.

either way first pick, that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..we gotta get the squad running.

what y'all should have done was voted on the rules before the sign-ups and FFA was done... changing the format after the fact is stupid because for all you know not everyone wants to play those modes in the first round....

Back
Top Bottom