PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

what happen u got put on a team with momoney?
laugh.gif
that's cold. This is the first tournament I'm missing.

Hopefully I'll be back soon.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by gil23

THIS CAT
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
This %@@#$ still salty towards me .. Get over it. 
TomBrady was there the WHOLE time so what the hell are you talking about? He even played in the FFA and picked a few players. Boost didn't know the FFA was even going down. 

Did he pick his team? Yes or no? No he didnt .. ok then.. 

I like how you talk like you were there and know all the facts. Yes he did pick his team. Only the last couple of players were picked for him cause he wasn't responding anymore. It wasn't TOMBRADY that had his team picked for him. It was Infyrno's team that was picked by Jason because Infyrno wasn't there. So apparently everything you have to say on that matter is IRRELEVANT.. ok then..

Originally Posted by gil23

THIS CAT
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
This %@@#$ still salty towards me .. Get over it. 
TomBrady was there the WHOLE time so what the hell are you talking about? He even played in the FFA and picked a few players. Boost didn't know the FFA was even going down. 

Did he pick his team? Yes or no? No he didnt .. ok then.. 

I like how you talk like you were there and know all the facts. Yes he did pick his team. Only the last couple of players were picked for him cause he wasn't responding anymore. It wasn't TOMBRADY that had his team picked for him. It was Infyrno's team that was picked by Jason because Infyrno wasn't there. So apparently everything you have to say on that matter is IRRELEVANT.. ok then..

Oh well there u go... Infyrno & TomBradys (team towards the end) got picked randomly
Did either captains get special treatment to revamp there team? 

Nope. Ok then 

Oh well there u go... Infyrno & TomBradys (team towards the end) got picked randomly

Nope. Ok then 

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

We're on day 16 of plasmapheresis, but the doc order 5 more days of the treatment, if everything goes well he's gonna release her Tuesday
pimp.gif
Good to hear my dude.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

same
fools eating that humble pie was the same fools that typed yes on their
availability for the ffa....I told y'all to draft him the best players
available....it was ##!%#% in the lobby trying to short change boost
team....the same bums acting remorseful
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I didn't like that. I got him Mo even though he didn't put his name in the draft and agreed with Zero for his last pick instead of w/e bum dude was being suggested...but like I said, for him not being there...his team ain't as bad as people making it seem.

+!+@@ you should have fought that snake draft #%@# when it got thrown out. I would have raised hell.
laugh.gif

!+#%%** HAMSTERDAM IN HERE
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If we redraft I'm going first every round man idgaf bruh....chump *## clowns stay trying to benefit themselves....like I said that objective %%## is a no go......go play laser tag with ya dads or some %%## man keep that %%## the same way it was last season

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

We're on day 16 of plasmapheresis, but the doc order 5 more days of the treatment, if everything goes well he's gonna release her Tuesday
pimp.gif
Good to hear my dude.
pimp.gif

same
fools eating that humble pie was the same fools that typed yes on their
availability for the ffa....I told y'all to draft him the best players
available....it was ##!%#% in the lobby trying to short change boost
team....the same bums acting remorseful
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I didn't like that. I got him Mo even though he didn't put his name in the draft and agreed with Zero for his last pick instead of w/e bum dude was being suggested...but like I said, for him not being there...his team ain't as bad as people making it seem.

+!+@@ you should have fought that snake draft #%@# when it got thrown out. I would have raised hell.
laugh.gif

!+#%%** HAMSTERDAM IN HERE
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If we redraft I'm going first every round man idgaf bruh....chump *## clowns stay trying to benefit themselves....like I said that objective %%## is a no go......go play laser tag with ya dads or some %%## man keep that %%## the same way it was last season

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Man I swear I didn't see your name on the list....I would have drafted you
Nah it's all good, I'm not on the list because my PS3 is dead and I haven't played enough. I'm waiting to get a good bundle this friday.

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Man I swear I didn't see your name on the list....I would have drafted you
Nah it's all good, I'm not on the list because my PS3 is dead and I haven't played enough. I'm waiting to get a good bundle this friday.

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this %#+$, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The %#+$ you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told $%$#$+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that %#+$ the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that %#+$ up so fast that they never responded, so I was like %#+$, I got over 40 people now, !+* am I gonna do now?

I'm saying the way %#+$ was handle and tossed together so quickly is trifflin.

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this %#+$, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The %#+$ you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told $%$#$+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that %#+$ the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that %#+$ up so fast that they never responded, so I was like %#+$, I got over 40 people now, !+* am I gonna do now?

I'm saying the way %#+$ was handle and tossed together so quickly is trifflin.

Nope. Ok then 
TomBrady's 5th and 6th players were drafted for him. Why would he be given special treatment? He was there for the whole draft and picked his first 4 players, which are the only ones that matter.
Infryno didn't care and was happy with his team.

Infyrno23 wrote:
Wow.... I come back and this is all done.
I havent been home in like 4 days, last i checked dudes was having schedule conflicts for the FFA.
I've played with (Pause) 3 of the guys on my team... if i need to pick up one more then to the FA pool i go.

when are we actually gonna start?

He realized it was just a game so there was no reason to be a drama queen about it and make everything difficult. You should take notes.. ok then..
I think this goes deeper than just being fair. From what I can tell from how you put Puremoney on blast you're the type to hold grudges over the internet, so I bet you're still salty about how Boost knocked your team out of the playoffs when you thought you actually won... it all makes sense now...

Nope. Ok then 
TomBrady's 5th and 6th players were drafted for him. Why would he be given special treatment? He was there for the whole draft and picked his first 4 players, which are the only ones that matter.
Infryno didn't care and was happy with his team.

Infyrno23 wrote:
Wow.... I come back and this is all done.
I havent been home in like 4 days, last i checked dudes was having schedule conflicts for the FFA.
I've played with (Pause) 3 of the guys on my team... if i need to pick up one more then to the FA pool i go.

when are we actually gonna start?

He realized it was just a game so there was no reason to be a drama queen about it and make everything difficult. You should take notes.. ok then..
I think this goes deeper than just being fair. From what I can tell from how you put Puremoney on blast you're the type to hold grudges over the internet, so I bet you're still salty about how Boost knocked your team out of the playoffs when you thought you actually won... it all makes sense now...

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this @+%#, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The @+%# you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told *@*+!+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that @+%# the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that @+%# up so fast that they never responded, so I was like @+%#, I got over 40 people now, $*% am I gonna do now?

I'm saying the way @+%# was handle and tossed together so quickly is trifflin.

so why don't you put battousai mackee protege on your squad...and just say !%%$ it.....I think you need to take control of the tourny $+%$ is chaotic...I'm not feeling these +!# %!* new suggestions

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this @+%#, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The @+%# you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told *@*+!+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that @+%# the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that @+%# up so fast that they never responded, so I was like @+%#, I got over 40 people now, $*% am I gonna do now?

I'm saying the way @+%# was handle and tossed together so quickly is trifflin.

so why don't you put battousai mackee protege on your squad...and just say !%%$ it.....I think you need to take control of the tourny $+%$ is chaotic...I'm not feeling these +!# %!* new suggestions

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by derrty6232

ill say it right now, individual talent. our team has the most, but weve all seen what a stacked individual talent team results in (team 2 from last season)

individual talent is canceled out when you're going against talented teams who can match you

Ive seen your videos son, and i am not impressed. henenzos as well. i havent seen illoquents though...

What the $!*% majority of your of your kills come from long #$@ killstreaks....don't go honking your own horn bum #$@ chump...you not playing against random noobs....watch all the videos you want....don't make a difference....you in this camp hollering about reflexes....this the same Guy who was about to quit on his team last season.....maaan sitcho #$@ down....silencer using #$@ chump..that stealth #$%* ain't going to save you

I played every game last season though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom