PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by MJair

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

Season don't start til January. There's more than enough time to do another FFA.

But anyways... that was a pretty fun practice draft... good idea Donut
laugh.gif

Yeah .. ok son. Keep sayin tellin urself that... 

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm keeping my team.....++$$ y'all idc.....just reason you on my team ****....you garbage....and I'm going to show you that you're garbage just like the last bum who ran his mouth...you will be hush mouth in the lobby chump

And who the #%*% agreed for objective based games last time I checked all the captains are not cool with it hell players ain't cool with it

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, I'm trying here...

Honestly, Boost's team could have came out a LOT worse...he got Tig and Mo so that's a good core right there. I mean, you can't fault him for not showing up. It's not like the %##$$ was playing GT5 like we were joking about. What I'm proposing just gives him an opportunity since he did sort of get dicked...this is a ONE TIME thing.

So December says no...Bay/Donut/RKO/Soulful/Keith/Just?

Nope....we can draft again but as far as the free for all i won it....same fools eating that humble pie was the same fools that typed yes on their availability for the ffa....I told y'all to draft him the best players available....it was ##!%#% in the lobby trying to short change boost team....the same bums acting remorseful

I'm keeping my team.....++$$ y'all idc.....just reason you on my team ****....you garbage....and I'm going to show you that you're garbage just like the last bum who ran his mouth...you will be hush mouth in the lobby chump

And who the #%*% agreed for objective based games last time I checked all the captains are not cool with it hell players ain't cool with it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, I'm trying here...

Honestly, Boost's team could have came out a LOT worse...he got Tig and Mo so that's a good core right there. I mean, you can't fault him for not showing up. It's not like the %##$$ was playing GT5 like we were joking about. What I'm proposing just gives him an opportunity since he did sort of get dicked...this is a ONE TIME thing.

Nope....we can draft again but as far as the free for all i won it....same fools eating that humble pie was the same fools that typed yes on their availability for the ffa....I told y'all to draft him the best players available....it was ##!%#% in the lobby trying to short change boost team....the same bums acting remorseful

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

Nope....we can draft again but as far as the free for all i won it...
HA! No.. If these @%%%+ #@!++% wanna redo it we're redoing everything.. including the FFA
same fools eating that humble pie was the same fools that typed yes on their availability for the ffa....I told y'all to draft him the best players available....it was ##!%#% in the lobby trying to short change boost team....the same bums acting remorseful

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

Nope....we can draft again but as far as the free for all i won it...
HA! No.. If these @%%%+ #@!++% wanna redo it we're redoing everything.. including the FFA
same fools eating that humble pie was the same fools that typed yes on their availability for the ffa....I told y'all to draft him the best players available....it was ##!%#% in the lobby trying to short change boost team....the same bums acting remorseful

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
you weren't even a captain to begin with and I'm not sure if you were even there for the draft but TomBrady didn't respond at all so his team was picked for him. You can't even compare this situation to that. I mean it's not like Boost knew there was a draft and just missed it. The FFA was only planned 7 hours before it happened and dude was at the hospital the whole time it's not like he was on PS3 playing GT5. Heartless 
indifferent.gif
So if i was captain to begin with i wouldve got special rules for me to rebuild me time? 
indifferent.gif

& No i TOOK his team from him. It wasnt because he wasnt active. It was because he wasnt qualified to be a captain so i PMed boost to let me take the team

But yall threw a TRASH team together for dude. & Yall never gave no1 no special rules. & how is it not similar? Tombrady wasnt there. Neither was Boost this time around. He got a team thrown together. So Hhe has to learn to rebuild it through Fa & trades. sHORT NOTICE OR NOT. everyone EXCEPT BOOST WAS THERE. Too bad. I already told yall Boost is gonna wanna redo this but i said we're not goin too

& ALSO. U DIDNT EVEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA WEN I WANTE DTO REDRAFT/USE THE FA LIST to rebuild my team./,I had to follow the rules and all that. last season

So please.. Dont give me know special rules *$+#... spare me the !$*#$%@$

THAT *$+# SHOULDNT EVEN BE UP FOR A VOTE. MAN YALL ON SOME !!+%+ *$+# SON. 

THIS CAT
eyes.gif

bf316f1f0f006b5cbbd883542c1726eb05ff99b6_r.jpg

BTW....Ill be on GT5 until someone decides to pick me or yall get this !#+@%%$@ straight.

laugh.gif
you weren't even a captain to begin with and I'm not sure if you were even there for the draft but TomBrady didn't respond at all so his team was picked for him. You can't even compare this situation to that. I mean it's not like Boost knew there was a draft and just missed it. The FFA was only planned 7 hours before it happened and dude was at the hospital the whole time it's not like he was on PS3 playing GT5. Heartless 
indifferent.gif
So if i was captain to begin with i wouldve got special rules for me to rebuild me time? 
indifferent.gif

& No i TOOK his team from him. It wasnt because he wasnt active. It was because he wasnt qualified to be a captain so i PMed boost to let me take the team

But yall threw a TRASH team together for dude. & Yall never gave no1 no special rules. & how is it not similar? Tombrady wasnt there. Neither was Boost this time around. He got a team thrown together. So Hhe has to learn to rebuild it through Fa & trades. sHORT NOTICE OR NOT. everyone EXCEPT BOOST WAS THERE. Too bad. I already told yall Boost is gonna wanna redo this but i said we're not goin too

& ALSO. U DIDNT EVEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA WEN I WANTE DTO REDRAFT/USE THE FA LIST to rebuild my team./,I had to follow the rules and all that. last season

THIS CAT
eyes.gif

bf316f1f0f006b5cbbd883542c1726eb05ff99b6_r.jpg

BTW....Ill be on GT5 until someone decides to pick me or yall get this !#+@%%$@ straight.

f you notice I have signed in for 5 days on my PS3, I just got home for Thanksgiving and sign-on now. If yall wanna keep the draft/teams the same, that's fine, im just saying come Jan nothing will be the same as now, dudes will be out of the loop or forgot.

Im down to redo this !*%+ in Jan, yall can even keep the captain draft order, ill take 8th or whatever you gave me, just redraft again.

f you notice I have signed in for 5 days on my PS3, I just got home for Thanksgiving and sign-on now. If yall wanna keep the draft/teams the same, that's fine, im just saying come Jan nothing will be the same as now, dudes will be out of the loop or forgot.

Im down to redo this !*%+ in Jan, yall can even keep the captain draft order, ill take 8th or whatever you gave me, just redraft again.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

TomBrady was there the WHOLE time so what the hell are you talking about? He even played in the FFA and picked a few players. Boost didn't know the FFA was even going down. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

TomBrady was there the WHOLE time so what the hell are you talking about? He even played in the FFA and picked a few players. Boost didn't know the FFA was even going down. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, I'm trying here...

Honestly, Boost's team could have came out a LOT worse...he got Tig and Mo so that's a good core right there. I mean, you can't fault him for not showing up. It's not like the %@!%$ was playing GT5 like we were joking about. What I'm proposing just gives him an opportunity since he did sort of get dicked...this is a ONE TIME thing.

I like the idea since He was doing something serious. I really don't want him touching my players though with his grimey, sleazy, stankin paws though. I really like my squad.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, I'm trying here...

Honestly, Boost's team could have came out a LOT worse...he got Tig and Mo so that's a good core right there. I mean, you can't fault him for not showing up. It's not like the %@!%$ was playing GT5 like we were joking about. What I'm proposing just gives him an opportunity since he did sort of get dicked...this is a ONE TIME thing.

I like the idea since He was doing something serious. I really don't want him touching my players though with his grimey, sleazy, stankin paws though. I really like my squad.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ keith

I like iLLos idea about revamping boosts team.. Especially since i know he'll take 1 of his butt buddies from team 4

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ keith

I like iLLos idea about revamping boosts team.. Especially since i know he'll take 1 of his butt buddies from team 4

BOOST keep yo head up bro. It must be hard times cause i went trough something similar with my cousin, she had some weird disease on her blood and the doctors didn't know @$%% about
grin.gif

it still bothers me to this day
tired.gif

Hope she gets better.

BOOST keep yo head up bro. It must be hard times cause i went trough something similar with my cousin, she had some weird disease on her blood and the doctors didn't know @$%% about
grin.gif

it still bothers me to this day
tired.gif

Hope she gets better.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

We're on day 16 of plasmapheresis, but the doc order 5 more days of the treatment, if everything goes well he's gonna release her Tuesday
pimp.gif
Good to hear my dude.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I didn't like that. I got him Mo even though he didn't put his name in the draft and agreed with Zero for his last pick instead of w/e bum dude was being suggested...but like I said, for him not being there...his team ain't as bad as people making it seem.

+!+@@ you should have fought that snake draft #%@# when it got thrown out. I would have raised hell.
laugh.gif

!+#%%** HAMSTERDAM IN HERE
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

We're on day 16 of plasmapheresis, but the doc order 5 more days of the treatment, if everything goes well he's gonna release her Tuesday
pimp.gif
Good to hear my dude.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I didn't like that. I got him Mo even though he didn't put his name in the draft and agreed with Zero for his last pick instead of w/e bum dude was being suggested...but like I said, for him not being there...his team ain't as bad as people making it seem.

+!+@@ you should have fought that snake draft #%@# when it got thrown out. I would have raised hell.
laugh.gif

!+#%%** HAMSTERDAM IN HERE
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

THIS CAT
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
This %@@#$ still salty towards me .. Get over it. 

Did he pick his team? Yes or no? No he didnt .. ok then.. 

let it go fam...

ive waited 5 years for GT5 to come out, so playing  BO on your team is the least of my priorities
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

THIS CAT
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
This %@@#$ still salty towards me .. Get over it. 

Did he pick his team? Yes or no? No he didnt .. ok then.. 

let it go fam...

ive waited 5 years for GT5 to come out, so playing  BO on your team is the least of my priorities
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom