PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by pootaing

I have an idea for the free agents.

Fantasy football style, waiver order judged by teams record.

Free agency doesn't open until week 3 1earliest.

This way the worst teams get first pick at free agents, to make the teams more even.

and if a team say in the fifth slot wants a fa caps from position 1-4 must decide to either pass or drop one of their own for the fa
as soon as you pick up a fa you get sent down to the last position 
And still implement the 1.70+ player & Drop 2 players for him rule .
Then, Perfect.
We dropped that rule, new one is:
Trade Rule: "The Free Agent can have a K/D ratio that is only .1 higher (or lower) than the player the captain is giving up. If you want a Free Agent that has .2 or higher K/D ratio than you need to trade 2 players. Example, if I want to trade 'Clear View - K/D 1.87' I can go to the FA list and pick up 'Anything718 - K/D 1.88' since he is only .1 higher. Now if I want 'J-Cuzzo - K/D 2.29' I'd have to trade up two of my players for him."

This is probably the best setup to make sure captains get an even - fair trade when it comes to Free Agents. 

roll.gif
rules were posted before the draft even begin... yall just pretended not to notice them and tried to do your own thing.

Originally Posted by pootaing

I have an idea for the free agents.

Fantasy football style, waiver order judged by teams record.

Free agency doesn't open until week 3 1earliest.

This way the worst teams get first pick at free agents, to make the teams more even.

and if a team say in the fifth slot wants a fa caps from position 1-4 must decide to either pass or drop one of their own for the fa
as soon as you pick up a fa you get sent down to the last position 
And still implement the 1.70+ player & Drop 2 players for him rule .
Then, Perfect.
We dropped that rule, new one is:
Trade Rule: "The Free Agent can have a K/D ratio that is only .1 higher (or lower) than the player the captain is giving up. If you want a Free Agent that has .2 or higher K/D ratio than you need to trade 2 players. Example, if I want to trade 'Clear View - K/D 1.87' I can go to the FA list and pick up 'Anything718 - K/D 1.88' since he is only .1 higher. Now if I want 'J-Cuzzo - K/D 2.29' I'd have to trade up two of my players for him."

This is probably the best setup to make sure captains get an even - fair trade when it comes to Free Agents. 

roll.gif
rules were posted before the draft even begin... yall just pretended not to notice them and tried to do your own thing.

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

The rules Bay + Boost posted are now in effect. TEAMS ARE FROZEN. Y'all have to play first week before you can add/drop players, remember? Only movement that can happen are trades.

I got a proposition for Boost's situation. Give Boost the option to swap two players from his current team with two players from other teams. To protect the "core" each team, every captain (besides BayArea, his team remains the same) picks two players from their team that are "safe". Those players can NOT be picked. They are exempt from this. The remaining players on each team are free to get swapped by Boost if he chooses. BOOST CAN'T PICK 2 PLAYERS FROM SAME TEAM...he can swap 1 for 1 from Team A and/or 1 for 1 from Team B but NOT 2 for 2 from Team A.

ALSO...no matter the record, Boost gets one-time exception to select first from FA pool after the first week is over. He'd obviously have to follow the K/D rule and the other official **@% but after the first week he gets first dibs from FA pool.

Re-drafting at this point would be a #@$+@ and this gives Boost an opportunity to reshape his team.

Majority vote from Captains on the proposition?
nerd.gif

NO %#%#+$ WAY!
WE ARE NOT GONNA COME UP WITH SPECIAL RULES FOR BOOST. WHEN LAST YEAR DID THAT TO TOMBRADYISTHEGOAT's TEAM (Beofre i got there)

Yall threw a WHOLE bunch of bum players in that team... U remember Chris & Poot's reaction when they saw that and NO1 SAID ANYTHING!

Then i came in & had to rebuild my team through FA/Trades!?

NO WE ARE NOT GIViN DUDES NO SPECIAL TREATMENTS. 

Yal never gave me the chance to pick up VintageSole & %%%+... I know yall remember that. He is the SAME EXACT POSITION i was in last yr... I made the most of it & my team was pretty $$@++!# good

This will show how good/smart Boost is a captain

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

The rules Bay + Boost posted are now in effect. TEAMS ARE FROZEN. Y'all have to play first week before you can add/drop players, remember? Only movement that can happen are trades.

I got a proposition for Boost's situation. Give Boost the option to swap two players from his current team with two players from other teams. To protect the "core" each team, every captain (besides BayArea, his team remains the same) picks two players from their team that are "safe". Those players can NOT be picked. They are exempt from this. The remaining players on each team are free to get swapped by Boost if he chooses. BOOST CAN'T PICK 2 PLAYERS FROM SAME TEAM...he can swap 1 for 1 from Team A and/or 1 for 1 from Team B but NOT 2 for 2 from Team A.

ALSO...no matter the record, Boost gets one-time exception to select first from FA pool after the first week is over. He'd obviously have to follow the K/D rule and the other official **@% but after the first week he gets first dibs from FA pool.

Re-drafting at this point would be a #@$+@ and this gives Boost an opportunity to reshape his team.

nerd.gif

NO %#%#+$ WAY!
WE ARE NOT GONNA COME UP WITH SPECIAL RULES FOR BOOST. WHEN LAST YEAR DID THAT TO TOMBRADYISTHEGOAT's TEAM (Beofre i got there)

Yall threw a WHOLE bunch of bum players in that team... U remember Chris & Poot's reaction when they saw that and NO1 SAID ANYTHING!

Yal never gave me the chance to pick up VintageSole & %%%+... I know yall remember that. He is the SAME EXACT POSITION i was in last yr... I made the most of it & my team was pretty $$@++!# good

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

ill say it right now, individual talent. our team has the most, but weve all seen what a stacked individual talent team results in (team 2 from last season)

individual talent is canceled out when you're going against talented teams who can match you

Ive seen your videos son, and i am not impressed. henenzos as well. i havent seen illoquents though...

What the $!*% majority of your of your kills come from long #$@ killstreaks....don't go honking your own horn bum #$@ chump...you not playing against random noobs....watch all the videos you want....don't make a difference....you in this camp hollering about reflexes....this the same Guy who was about to quit on his team last season.....maaan sitcho #$@ down....silencer using #$@ chump..that stealth #$%* ain't going to save you

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

ill say it right now, individual talent. our team has the most, but weve all seen what a stacked individual talent team results in (team 2 from last season)

individual talent is canceled out when you're going against talented teams who can match you

Ive seen your videos son, and i am not impressed. henenzos as well. i havent seen illoquents though...

What the $!*% majority of your of your kills come from long #$@ killstreaks....don't go honking your own horn bum #$@ chump...you not playing against random noobs....watch all the videos you want....don't make a difference....you in this camp hollering about reflexes....this the same Guy who was about to quit on his team last season.....maaan sitcho #$@ down....silencer using #$@ chump..that stealth #$%* ain't going to save you

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

nerd.gif

NO %#%#+$ WAY!

laugh.gif
you weren't even a captain to begin with and I'm not sure if you were even there for the draft but TomBrady didn't respond at all so his team was picked for him. You can't even compare this situation to that. I mean it's not like Boost knew there was a draft and just missed it. The FFA was only planned 7 hours before it happened and dude was at the hospital the whole time it's not like he was on PS3 playing GT5. Heartless 
indifferent.gif

Season don't start til January. There's more than enough time to do another FFA.

But anyways... that was a pretty fun practice draft... good idea Donut
laugh.gif

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

nerd.gif

NO %#%#+$ WAY!

laugh.gif
you weren't even a captain to begin with and I'm not sure if you were even there for the draft but TomBrady didn't respond at all so his team was picked for him. You can't even compare this situation to that. I mean it's not like Boost knew there was a draft and just missed it. The FFA was only planned 7 hours before it happened and dude was at the hospital the whole time it's not like he was on PS3 playing GT5. Heartless 
indifferent.gif

Season don't start til January. There's more than enough time to do another FFA.

But anyways... that was a pretty fun practice draft... good idea Donut
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, I'm trying here...

Honestly, Boost's team could have came out a LOT worse...he got Tig and Mo so that's a good core right there. I mean, you can't fault him for not showing up. It's not like the %@!%$ was playing GT5 like we were joking about. What I'm proposing just gives him an opportunity since he did sort of get dicked...this is a ONE TIME thing.

So December says no...Bay/Donut/RKO/Soulful/Keith/Just?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, I'm trying here...

Honestly, Boost's team could have came out a LOT worse...he got Tig and Mo so that's a good core right there. I mean, you can't fault him for not showing up. It's not like the %@!%$ was playing GT5 like we were joking about. What I'm proposing just gives him an opportunity since he did sort of get dicked...this is a ONE TIME thing.

So December says no...Bay/Donut/RKO/Soulful/Keith/Just?

I'm keeping my team.....++$$ y'all idc.....just reason you on my team ****....you garbage....and I'm going to show you that you're garbage just like the last bum who ran his mouth...you will be hush mouth in the lobby chump

And who the %**% agreed for objective based games last time I checked all the captains are not cool with it hell players ain't cool with it

I'm keeping my team.....++$$ y'all idc.....just reason you on my team ****....you garbage....and I'm going to show you that you're garbage just like the last bum who ran his mouth...you will be hush mouth in the lobby chump

And who the %**% agreed for objective based games last time I checked all the captains are not cool with it hell players ain't cool with it

Originally Posted by MJair

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So if i was captain to begin with i wouldve got special rules for me to rebuild me time? 
indifferent.gif

& No i TOOK his team from him. It wasnt because he wasnt active. It was because he wasnt qualified to be a captain so i PMed boost to let me take the team

But yall threw a TRASH team together for dude. & Yall never gave no1 no special rules. & how is it not similar? Tombrady wasnt there. Neither was Boost this time around. He got a team thrown together. So Hhe has to learn to rebuild it through Fa & trades. sHORT NOTICE OR NOT. everyone EXCEPT BOOST WAS THERE. Too bad. I already told yall Boost is gonna wanna redo this but i said we're not goin too

& ALSO. U DIDNT EVEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA WEN I WANTE DTO REDRAFT/USE THE FA LIST to rebuild my team./,I had to follow the rules and all that. last season

So please.. Dont give me know special rules *$+#... spare me the !$*#$%@$

THAT *$+# SHOULDNT EVEN BE UP FOR A VOTE. MAN YALL ON SOME !!+%+ *$+# SON. 

Originally Posted by MJair

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So if i was captain to begin with i wouldve got special rules for me to rebuild me time? 
indifferent.gif

& No i TOOK his team from him. It wasnt because he wasnt active. It was because he wasnt qualified to be a captain so i PMed boost to let me take the team

But yall threw a TRASH team together for dude. & Yall never gave no1 no special rules. & how is it not similar? Tombrady wasnt there. Neither was Boost this time around. He got a team thrown together. So Hhe has to learn to rebuild it through Fa & trades. sHORT NOTICE OR NOT. everyone EXCEPT BOOST WAS THERE. Too bad. I already told yall Boost is gonna wanna redo this but i said we're not goin too

& ALSO. U DIDNT EVEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA WEN I WANTE DTO REDRAFT/USE THE FA LIST to rebuild my team./,I had to follow the rules and all that. last season

So please.. Dont give me know special rules *$+#... spare me the !$*#$%@$

THAT *$+# SHOULDNT EVEN BE UP FOR A VOTE. MAN YALL ON SOME !!+%+ *$+# SON. 

Originally Posted by SlimK4

This COD is the shiii.....just getting on it though. maybe ill be able to join for next season

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

What the ****ery?! Why did yall do this !@%# tonight, Im still in the %#+#*# hospital couldn't yall !+%+%% wait till after thanksgiving or next week?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

son what you doing in the hospital
Fiancee been here for almost a month, very rare blood disease and I'm stressed out since nobody here knows a ##*+%% damn about the disease. She's not not well and I'm scared. 
Damn bro I hope she gets better
ohwell.gif
Which disease?

edit: Oh %!%! my sigs back!
pimp.gif

TTP (Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura).

Thanks man.
Sorry to read this about your fiance, 
Make sure shes getting her steroids and constantly getting her plasmapheresis and she will be good 
happy.gif

We're on day 16 of plasmapheresis, but the doc order 5 more days of the treatment, if everything goes well he's gonna release her Tuesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

This COD is the shiii.....just getting on it though. maybe ill be able to join for next season

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

What the ****ery?! Why did yall do this !@%# tonight, Im still in the %#+#*# hospital couldn't yall !+%+%% wait till after thanksgiving or next week?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

son what you doing in the hospital
Fiancee been here for almost a month, very rare blood disease and I'm stressed out since nobody here knows a ##*+%% damn about the disease. She's not not well and I'm scared. 
Damn bro I hope she gets better
ohwell.gif
Which disease?

edit: Oh %!%! my sigs back!
pimp.gif

TTP (Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura).

Thanks man.
Sorry to read this about your fiance, 
Make sure shes getting her steroids and constantly getting her plasmapheresis and she will be good 
happy.gif

We're on day 16 of plasmapheresis, but the doc order 5 more days of the treatment, if everything goes well he's gonna release her Tuesday
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom