PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

This COD is the shiii.....just getting on it though. maybe ill be able to join for next season
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

What the ****ery?! Why did yall do this !@%# tonight, Im still in the %#+#*# hospital couldn't yall !+%+%% wait till after thanksgiving or next week?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

son what you doing in the hospital
Fiancee been here for almost a month, very rare blood disease and I'm stressed out since nobody here knows a ##*+%% damn about the disease. She's not not well and I'm scared. 
Damn bro I hope she gets better
ohwell.gif
Which disease?

edit: Oh %!%! my sigs back!
pimp.gif

TTP (Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura).

Thanks man.
Sorry to read this about your fiance, 
Make sure shes getting her steroids and constantly getting her plasmapheresis and she will be good 
happy.gif

This COD is the shiii.....just getting on it though. maybe ill be able to join for next season

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

What the ****ery?! Why did yall do this !@%# tonight, Im still in the %#+#*# hospital couldn't yall !+%+%% wait till after thanksgiving or next week?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

son what you doing in the hospital
Fiancee been here for almost a month, very rare blood disease and I'm stressed out since nobody here knows a ##*+%% damn about the disease. She's not not well and I'm scared. 
Damn bro I hope she gets better
ohwell.gif
Which disease?

edit: Oh %!%! my sigs back!
pimp.gif

TTP (Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura).

Thanks man.
Sorry to read this about your fiance, 
Make sure shes getting her steroids and constantly getting her plasmapheresis and she will be good 
happy.gif

I'd like to send a challenge to any team for next week...

Yall don't want no problems.

I'd like to send a challenge to any team for next week...

Yall don't want no problems.

laugh.gif
@ captains thinking they can drop and add players whenever they choose. Rules are you have to at least give the player a chance to play 1 game before you can even drop them. Then you have to make sure the player you're picking up doesn't have a KD ratio that's more than .1 higher than the player you're giving up.

laugh.gif
@ captains thinking they can drop and add players whenever they choose. Rules are you have to at least give the player a chance to play 1 game before you can even drop them. Then you have to make sure the player you're picking up doesn't have a KD ratio that's more than .1 higher than the player you're giving up.

I just think it's funny that I got drafted without signing up. I'm not complaining but all I've been playing for the past week is Zombies (got up to level 28 with 1034 kills
pimp.gif
). That just means I have to go brush up on my multiplayer skills. I'll be okay for the tournament though. Not like my team is vicious anyways. We got Mr. 0-19 and I don't think I need to say any more than that... Sorry to hear about your girl Boost. What are the options looking like for her? Transfusion? Treatment?

I just think it's funny that I got drafted without signing up. I'm not complaining but all I've been playing for the past week is Zombies (got up to level 28 with 1034 kills
pimp.gif
). That just means I have to go brush up on my multiplayer skills. I'll be okay for the tournament though. Not like my team is vicious anyways. We got Mr. 0-19 and I don't think I need to say any more than that... Sorry to hear about your girl Boost. What are the options looking like for her? Transfusion? Treatment?

Originally Posted by pootaing

yo im still mad i went in the second, i didnt do anything to donuts team last year

only reason i got traded from decembers team was because he scheduled every match at 2:30 pst every night

every time i was there, i carried the team

eyes.gif

Hey, hope everything works outs, Boost. Very rough, especially around the holidays. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

yo im still mad i went in the second, i didnt do anything to donuts team last year

only reason i got traded from decembers team was because he scheduled every match at 2:30 pst every night

every time i was there, i carried the team

eyes.gif

Hey, hope everything works outs, Boost. Very rough, especially around the holidays. 
tired.gif

2- joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.24)

3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)

11. - TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10 (k/d 1.48)

15. - ElderWatsonDiggs - KccP43ver (K/D 1.10)

17. - Dusted718 - JMD619 (K/D 1.23)

33. Tarheelsare1- edubwg2008 (k/d 1.2)

38. Akuratl02- Bang_Bang_Ladesh (K/D .80 )

42. Roc07-Roc99 (K/D1.19)

45. bballah3- clove503 (K/D 1.20)

55.BigBallinNV-billhc8 (k/d <1 but that's mostly on Hardcore TDM)

57. VeryAnalytical85- Sy7158 (K/D:0)

58. michael_g- mlkysmooth(k/d 1.89?)

61. humpasaurus rex - misteralmeida (K/D 1.47)

62. Navyboy24- Thrill_4_A_Kill (K/D 1.8?)

Hello World.

2- joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.24)

3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)

11. - TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10 (k/d 1.48)

15. - ElderWatsonDiggs - KccP43ver (K/D 1.10)

17. - Dusted718 - JMD619 (K/D 1.23)

33. Tarheelsare1- edubwg2008 (k/d 1.2)

38. Akuratl02- Bang_Bang_Ladesh (K/D .80 )

42. Roc07-Roc99 (K/D1.19)

45. bballah3- clove503 (K/D 1.20)

55.BigBallinNV-billhc8 (k/d <1 but that's mostly on Hardcore TDM)

57. VeryAnalytical85- Sy7158 (K/D:0)

58. michael_g- mlkysmooth(k/d 1.89?)

61. humpasaurus rex - misteralmeida (K/D 1.47)

62. Navyboy24- Thrill_4_A_Kill (K/D 1.8?)

Hello World.

Sorry to hear about your girl boost I hope everything goes well and as for the season I'll just wait till season 2 like I did with MW2 still getting used to the game

Sorry to hear about your girl boost I hope everything goes well and as for the season I'll just wait till season 2 like I did with MW2 still getting used to the game

I hope all goes well for your fiance and yourself, Boost. Very sad to hear something like that is happening.

I hope all goes well for your fiance and yourself, Boost. Very sad to hear something like that is happening.

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
I figured that when I kept seeing u go to main menu but not join..

Damn boost, hope all goes well w/ u & shorty.

!%@ is this dude Burrack talkin bout reflexes & $@$# watching _ tapes
laugh.gif
.. In the words of my man iLLo " I just kill _ "
pimp.gif

I hope a majority of the matches meet the score requirement, there were some intense games last season.. But there were also the snoozers

You don't gotta worry about that now with objective matches people have to be on the move now if they want to win. Major League Gaming style! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Ain't the players on a team gonna vote on game modes again??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom