PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

What the ****ery?! Why did yall do this !@%# tonight, Im still in the %#+#*# hospital couldn't yall !+%+%% wait till after thanksgiving or next week?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

son what you doing in the hospital
Fiancee been here for almost a month, very rare blood disease and I'm stressed out since nobody here knows a ##*+%% damn about the disease. She's not not well and I'm scared. 
Damn bro I hope she gets better
ohwell.gif
Which disease?

edit: Oh %!%! my sigs back!
pimp.gif

What the ****ery?! Why did yall do this !@%# tonight, Im still in the %#+#*# hospital couldn't yall !+%+%% wait till after thanksgiving or next week?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Fiancee been here for almost a month, very rare blood disease and I'm stressed out since nobody here knows a ##*+%% damn about the disease. She's not not well and I'm scared. 
ohwell.gif
Which disease?

pimp.gif

tired.gif

Keep ya head up bro.

tired.gif

Keep ya head up bro.

I'm just asking a question dude, don't take out all your frustration on my damn quote.

I hope everything works out for your fiance.

I'm just asking a question dude, don't take out all your frustration on my damn quote.

Wow... That's @%+!%!+# that yall switched it to a snake draft the time my man Keith got the #1 spot.
30t6p3b.gif
he earned the right to have top priority every round.. When building a complete team being #1 aint even awarded in a snake draft

Wow... That's @%+!%!+# that yall switched it to a snake draft the time my man Keith got the #1 spot.
30t6p3b.gif
he earned the right to have top priority every round.. When building a complete team being #1 aint even awarded in a snake draft

Wow tonight has been horrible...

First up I play black ops and my kd drops .06 cause the lag...than I find out what team I'm on...and now I straight up passed out somehow off of four lokos and bust my chin wide open and my cousin...who is only 17 is passed out in his own puke...gross...I know...so I throw all the #%!! he threw up on in the neighbors yard...while this dude is still throwing up...while trying to keep quiet cause I'm at my parents house...and if they find out about this I'm f'd...which they will cause my room and bathroom smell like puke...and cause I'm bleeding like keefs gf's vag out my chin...and they gonna wonder where the pillows and blankets went...so basically...don't give ur underage cousins 4 lokos...and no this is real...I'm seriously bleeding on my blankets right now as I post from my phone...cause we got no freackin band aids in this house...ok goodnight

Wow tonight has been horrible...

First up I play black ops and my kd drops .06 cause the lag...than I find out what team I'm on...and now I straight up passed out somehow off of four lokos and bust my chin wide open and my cousin...who is only 17 is passed out in his own puke...gross...I know...so I throw all the #%!! he threw up on in the neighbors yard...while this dude is still throwing up...while trying to keep quiet cause I'm at my parents house...and if they find out about this I'm f'd...which they will cause my room and bathroom smell like puke...and cause I'm bleeding like keefs gf's vag out my chin...and they gonna wonder where the pillows and blankets went...so basically...don't give ur underage cousins 4 lokos...and no this is real...I'm seriously bleeding on my blankets right now as I post from my phone...cause we got no freackin band aids in this house...ok goodnight

Originally Posted by Noskey

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

ohwell.gif
Which disease?

pimp.gif

TTP (Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura).

Thanks man.

Originally Posted by Noskey

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

ohwell.gif
Which disease?

pimp.gif

TTP (Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura).

Thanks man.

Originally Posted by Proshares

My bad Pro, I just read January and thought "what the @!*$" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

My bad Pro, I just read January and thought "what the @!*$" 
laugh.gif

Boost was @ the hospital the whole time... I hope yall feel even worse now!

Hope she gets better bro...

Boost was @ the hospital the whole time... I hope yall feel even worse now!

Hope she gets better bro...

laugh.gif
at this thread (not the serious stuff though).. but I dont mind trying out for a team whenever one is looking for a player...

laugh.gif
at this thread (not the serious stuff though).. but I dont mind trying out for a team whenever one is looking for a player...

The captain's FFA should just be redone. There was only a 7 hour notice that it was gonna go down.

The captain's FFA should just be redone. There was only a 7 hour notice that it was gonna go down.

Yo Boost I'm sorry to hear that man. I'll be keeping y'all in my prayers. Keep hope alive my dude.

We should do the draft again. Give everyone time to scout talent and run with a variety of dudes first, kinda like workouts/evaluation.

Of course there will be some who don't want to because they have built really nice teams. Lets vote on it.

Back
Top Bottom