PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

What the ****ery?! Why did yall do this !@%# tonight, Im still in the %#+#*# hospital couldn't yall !+%+%% wait till after thanksgiving or next week?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What the ****ery?! Why did yall do this !@%# tonight, Im still in the %#+#*# hospital couldn't yall !+%+%% wait till after thanksgiving or next week?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

son what you doing in the hospital

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

FA list (anybody who did not make the 60 man cut can now add their names to the list pm me and ill add you)

2- joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.24)

3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)

11. - TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10 (k/d 1.48)

15. - ElderWatsonDiggs - KccP43ver (K/D 1.10)

17. - Dusted718 - JMD619 (K/D 1.23)

33. Tarheelsare1- edubwg2008 (k/d 1.2)

38. Akuratl02- Bang_Bang_Ladesh (K/D .80 )

42. Roc07-Roc99 (K/D1.19)

45. bballah3- clove503 (K/D 1.20)

55.BigBallinNV-billhc8 (k/d <1 but that's mostly on Hardcore TDM)

57. VeryAnalytical85- Sy7158 (K/D:0)

58. michael_g- mlkysmooth(k/d 1.89?)
just updating my kd 
frown.gif

FA list (anybody who did not make the 60 man cut can now add their names to the list pm me and ill add you)

just updating my kd 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by derrty6232

ill say it right now, individual talent. our team has the most, but weve all seen what a stacked individual talent team results in (team 2 from last season)

individual talent is canceled out when you're going against talented teams who can match you

Ive seen your videos son, and i am not impressed. henenzos as well. i havent seen illoquents though...

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

ill say it right now, individual talent. our team has the most, but weve all seen what a stacked individual talent team results in (team 2 from last season)

individual talent is canceled out when you're going against talented teams who can match you

Ive seen your videos son, and i am not impressed. henenzos as well. i havent seen illoquents though...

team 4 is stacked and individually talented from 1-7.

who picked for boost though? was he left with the remaining scraps?
laugh.gif

team 4 is stacked and individually talented from 1-7.

who picked for boost though? was he left with the remaining scraps?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

We're not starting until January, right?
January?! Wait, so who the #*%+ decided to do a draft for a season that is not starting till January? Guaranteed half these !$!$#@ in January are NOWHERE to be found. We don't do drafts/tournaments during the holidays because dudes will NOT show-up for obvious reasons. Dudes will have entirely new teams 2 weeks from now since the OG team isn't even on or home and match that are schedule for just 1 week will take 2 and 3 cuz aint enough dudes on. 
Who the #*%+ is running the show here must of left there brain somewhere between Niketalk blvd and Call of Lag Ave. 

#$+!%+ wild ++++ yall run a draft with me and than ++++ dont pop off for another 6 weeks? Good luck finding half these dudes come January. I told yall !$!$#@ earlier in the thread, we aren't starting the season till AFTER the holidays when EVERYONE is on and available. Most these dudes will be out of time, studying for finals, working long hours, spending time with family, how the #*%+ you gonna run a season with 60 people now turn 12 by January.

Hold the draft/season off till January. Let dudes rebuild there stats, since only 10% of yall worth a damn. Avg k/d here is like 1.30... what the #*%+ 
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

We're not starting until January, right?
January?! Wait, so who the #*%+ decided to do a draft for a season that is not starting till January? Guaranteed half these !$!$#@ in January are NOWHERE to be found. We don't do drafts/tournaments during the holidays because dudes will NOT show-up for obvious reasons. Dudes will have entirely new teams 2 weeks from now since the OG team isn't even on or home and match that are schedule for just 1 week will take 2 and 3 cuz aint enough dudes on. 
Who the #*%+ is running the show here must of left there brain somewhere between Niketalk blvd and Call of Lag Ave. 

#$+!%+ wild ++++ yall run a draft with me and than ++++ dont pop off for another 6 weeks? Good luck finding half these dudes come January. I told yall !$!$#@ earlier in the thread, we aren't starting the season till AFTER the holidays when EVERYONE is on and available. Most these dudes will be out of time, studying for finals, working long hours, spending time with family, how the #*%+ you gonna run a season with 60 people now turn 12 by January.

Hold the draft/season off till January. Let dudes rebuild there stats, since only 10% of yall worth a damn. Avg k/d here is like 1.30... what the #*%+ 
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

61. humpasaurus rex - misteralmeida (K/D 1.47)

61. humpasaurus rex - misteralmeida (K/D 1.47)

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Shots fired
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Probably thinkin the same about me too burrack?
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Its all good if u do tho... Idc... 

actually, yeah i am. loldont take it wrong. when i look at videos, i just look for reflexes and @%#@ like that. some of yall lack in that. thats just bad in my eyes.i can see that some of yall play for killstreaks, thats cool too.that tactic will probably work against me.thats what this game is about... tactics and tendacies...i aint the best...im the best at reflexes. ill say that...
laugh.gif

Shots fired
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Probably thinkin the same about me too burrack?
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Its all good if u do tho... Idc... 

actually, yeah i am. loldont take it wrong. when i look at videos, i just look for reflexes and @%#@ like that. some of yall lack in that. thats just bad in my eyes.i can see that some of yall play for killstreaks, thats cool too.that tactic will probably work against me.thats what this game is about... tactics and tendacies...i aint the best...im the best at reflexes. ill say that...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Fiancee been here for almost a month, very rare blood disease and I'm stressed out since nobody here knows a ##*+%% damn about the disease. She's not not well and I'm scared. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Fiancee been here for almost a month, very rare blood disease and I'm stressed out since nobody here knows a ##*+%% damn about the disease. She's not not well and I'm scared. 

why are we even talking season then when we didn't even plan to start until after January. I am ready to go right now, holidays n all. !%@!, those who can't commit, don't sign up.

why are we even talking season then when we didn't even plan to start until after January. I am ready to go right now, holidays n all. !%@!, those who can't commit, don't sign up.

Being 1 opick ahead of me RIGHT BEFORE i was about to pick Chris... Donut happened.. No1 was noticing dude.. I was gettin mad excited but apparently donut caught on to that too ....
Originally Posted by henz0

Feel kinda bad for my man bad religion to have to be apart of this dysfunctional team, wish we found a way to pick him up

Yeah when Keith's turn came up I thought for SURE he was picking Chris up but he went with lowlows aka swelswel aka doubledouble aka saymynametwice...saymynametwice. I think Chris pulled it off and fooled y'all with the 0.03 K/D he posted.
laugh.gif

swelswel you got a mic, right?

how did yall let donut, pootaing, badreligion, and me happen? serious question... i was never really looking forward to this season, but... what?
laugh.gif
Poo Poo and you were picked back to back, that's why.
30t6p3b.gif
This would not have gone down had we kept the old draft format.

Seriously though, what's the purpose of that snake drafting $+*% you fantasy football *** _'s do? How does the winner of the TOP pick in 1st round have to wait until the LAST pick of 2nd round to draft again? Last place in 1st round gets rewarded with first pick in 2nd round and since there's so few picks in a round it was basically two 1st rounders.

Pootaing *****ing about stacked teams and he ends up on one. Watch this Randy Moss *** _ end up joining like 2-3 other teams like last season though...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man my gameplay ain't impressing anyone.
laugh.gif
I play almost every FPS the same way. Everyone has different styles so it's all a matter of preference...as long as you hold your own (and don't spend most of the time camping), it's w/e to me.

Being 1 opick ahead of me RIGHT BEFORE i was about to pick Chris... Donut happened.. No1 was noticing dude.. I was gettin mad excited but apparently donut caught on to that too ....
Originally Posted by henz0

Feel kinda bad for my man bad religion to have to be apart of this dysfunctional team, wish we found a way to pick him up

Yeah when Keith's turn came up I thought for SURE he was picking Chris up but he went with lowlows aka swelswel aka doubledouble aka saymynametwice...saymynametwice. I think Chris pulled it off and fooled y'all with the 0.03 K/D he posted.
laugh.gif

swelswel you got a mic, right?

how did yall let donut, pootaing, badreligion, and me happen? serious question... i was never really looking forward to this season, but... what?
laugh.gif
Poo Poo and you were picked back to back, that's why.
30t6p3b.gif
This would not have gone down had we kept the old draft format.

Seriously though, what's the purpose of that snake drafting $+*% you fantasy football *** _'s do? How does the winner of the TOP pick in 1st round have to wait until the LAST pick of 2nd round to draft again? Last place in 1st round gets rewarded with first pick in 2nd round and since there's so few picks in a round it was basically two 1st rounders.

Pootaing *****ing about stacked teams and he ends up on one. Watch this Randy Moss *** _ end up joining like 2-3 other teams like last season though...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man my gameplay ain't impressing anyone.
laugh.gif
I play almost every FPS the same way. Everyone has different styles so it's all a matter of preference...as long as you hold your own (and don't spend most of the time camping), it's w/e to me.

Back
Top Bottom