PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

YO NOMORE FA MOVES TILL WE GET SOME ORDER AND A RULE IN PLACE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry bro
But i may have one more underworks tho but hes not on the FA list yet!

I gotta talk to him 1st and see if wants to join my team

but thats it i swear... I dont even know if its gonna go through.. Ill keep yall posted tho

If he does accept tho then 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, we had the draft just wait until we have one set rule for FA pick ups before we start remodeling teams.

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, we had the draft just wait until we have one set rule for FA pick ups before we start remodeling teams.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry bro

but thats it i swear... I dont even know if its gonna go through.. Ill keep yall posted tho
5 bucks says its MNM

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry bro

5 bucks says its MNM

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry bro

5 bucks says its MNM

5 bucks he goes to boost team

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry bro

5 bucks says its MNM

5 bucks he goes to boost team

laugh.gif
 No its not...
Spoiler [+]
u owe me 5 bucks
wink.gif

Tho i was pondering if he was gonna sign up later on... But i havent seen dude in a min

But nope hes in this thread a bit tho... 
pimp.gif

If he accepts tho our Team Chemistry (nh) would be 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 No its not...
Spoiler [+]
u owe me 5 bucks
wink.gif

Tho i was pondering if he was gonna sign up later on... But i havent seen dude in a min

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 No its not...
Spoiler [+]
u owe me 5 bucks
wink.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well the only dude that was on your team last year that wasnt on the list is Nintendawg

but double or nothing says its
DaSign

laugh.gif
 No its not...
Spoiler [+]
u owe me 5 bucks
wink.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well the only dude that was on your team last year that wasnt on the list is Nintendawg

DaSign

how did yall let donut, pootaing, badreligion, and me happen? serious question... i was never really looking forward to this season, but... what?
laugh.gif

how did yall let donut, pootaing, badreligion, and me happen? serious question... i was never really looking forward to this season, but... what?
laugh.gif

Henz0's Preseason Power Rankings
laugh.gif

#1 - Team 7 .. Returning champs.. TapTap & BayArea are like real Generals
laugh.gif
, They have their $!#! down pact, nuff said
#2 - Team 1 .. 2nd place from last season despite all of the drinking/smoking/partying/f'n %$%(s), core returned w/ the big decision from iLLo to snub the other bum team.. Hungry/Focused
#3 - Team 3 .. Team is solid from top to bottom, played with all of them except for Andeezy and they put in work
#4 - Team 4 .. I wanted to put them as #3 because their top 5 are all beasts but after Donuts team last season imploded with POOTAING on it also IDK
laugh.gif
.. Feel kinda bad for my man bad religion to have to be apart of this dysfunctional team, wish we found a way to pick him up

#5 - Team 2 .. Team is pretty good..
30t6p3b.gif
@ Noskey getting picked so low, havent seen a few of em play so they could be better than 5
#6 Team 5 ...
indifferent.gif
Has very good players a few new to the tourney so we're gonna see how they work together 
laugh.gif
.. Prodigy & Wes1er (we're gonna miss him he saved us a few games) were good picks.. I think Jcuzzo will be the leader of that team
nerd.gif

#7 Team 8 ...
laugh.gif
some new faces and they have boost and tig ol ****ties as the anchors so we'll see
sick.gif

#8 Team 6 .. ALOTTA new faces on this team so they're going to have to make a name for themselves.. Daema was a great pick for round 3 tho

Henz0's Preseason Power Rankings
laugh.gif

#1 - Team 7 .. Returning champs.. TapTap & BayArea are like real Generals
laugh.gif
, They have their $!#! down pact, nuff said
#2 - Team 1 .. 2nd place from last season despite all of the drinking/smoking/partying/f'n %$%(s), core returned w/ the big decision from iLLo to snub the other bum team.. Hungry/Focused
#3 - Team 3 .. Team is solid from top to bottom, played with all of them except for Andeezy and they put in work
#4 - Team 4 .. I wanted to put them as #3 because their top 5 are all beasts but after Donuts team last season imploded with POOTAING on it also IDK
laugh.gif
.. Feel kinda bad for my man bad religion to have to be apart of this dysfunctional team, wish we found a way to pick him up

#5 - Team 2 .. Team is pretty good..
30t6p3b.gif
@ Noskey getting picked so low, havent seen a few of em play so they could be better than 5
#6 Team 5 ...
indifferent.gif
Has very good players a few new to the tourney so we're gonna see how they work together 
laugh.gif
.. Prodigy & Wes1er (we're gonna miss him he saved us a few games) were good picks.. I think Jcuzzo will be the leader of that team
nerd.gif

#7 Team 8 ...
laugh.gif
some new faces and they have boost and tig ol ****ties as the anchors so we'll see
sick.gif

#8 Team 6 .. ALOTTA new faces on this team so they're going to have to make a name for themselves.. Daema was a great pick for round 3 tho

DaSign
Ding Ding Ding 
wink.gif
pimp.gif
aite so you owe me 10 now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
they said the same thing last year but my squad this year would run through my Squad from last year
I cant wait for this season to start now Lets !@#$$% Get It!

DaSign
Ding Ding Ding 
wink.gif
pimp.gif
aite so you owe me 10 now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
they said the same thing last year but my squad this year would run through my Squad from last year
I cant wait for this season to start now Lets !@#$$% Get It!

laugh.gif
How did it happen? Being 1 opick ahead of me RIGHT BEFORE i was about to pick Chris... Donut happened.. No1 was noticing dude.. I was gettin mad excited but apparently donut caught on to that too ....

laugh.gif
How did it happen? Being 1 opick ahead of me RIGHT BEFORE i was about to pick Chris... Donut happened.. No1 was noticing dude.. I was gettin mad excited but apparently donut caught on to that too ....

Back
Top Bottom