PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Cant right now fam

Def tmw tho son
pimp.gif

Welcome to the Team
pimp.gif

Also how do i got about making a switch right now? Like picking up a FA? Can i Jus declare dude and Drop dude jus like Keef & Illo did?

idk that !@#$ was mad confusing Illo just decided which team he wanted to play for and hopped on
but its whatever let it fly we did give boost Mo and he wasnt even on the 60 man list to begin with
laugh.gif

Captains we have to decide on how the FA pickup will work i propose Pootaings idea with Boost's KD Rule
the waiver would look like this right now

Boost
RKO
The12thMonth
Donut
JustReason
Soulfulb
BayArea
Keefus

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Cant right now fam

Def tmw tho son
pimp.gif

Welcome to the Team
pimp.gif

Also how do i got about making a switch right now? Like picking up a FA? Can i Jus declare dude and Drop dude jus like Keef & Illo did?

idk that !@#$ was mad confusing Illo just decided which team he wanted to play for and hopped on
but its whatever let it fly we did give boost Mo and he wasnt even on the 60 man list to begin with
laugh.gif

Captains we have to decide on how the FA pickup will work i propose Pootaings idea with Boost's KD Rule
the waiver would look like this right now

Boost
RKO
The12thMonth
Donut
JustReason
Soulfulb
BayArea
Keefus

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Since y'all #$*+$# couldn't figure what to do for free agency and Boost somewhere jacking off to Gran Turismo...looks like I have to be on a team.

My Decision:

Spoiler [+]
LebronDecision.jpg

"After an offer I couldn't refuse was made...I have decided to take my talents to TEAM 1 and rejoin Keith."
pimp.gif

To the others who were pursuing my talents...it's still love but Celtics kept their Big 3 so we keeping ours intact.
pimp.gif
December, you still my +$+#$ though.
pimp.gif
image.axd
My bash brother
laugh.gif

Will post my preseason power rankings later
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

IF YOU DONT WANT YA MANAGER ALL IN YA VIDEOS DANCING...ALL IN THE SPOTLIGHT.......COME TO TEAM 1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Since y'all #$*+$# couldn't figure what to do for free agency and Boost somewhere jacking off to Gran Turismo...looks like I have to be on a team.

My Decision:

Spoiler [+]
LebronDecision.jpg

"After an offer I couldn't refuse was made...I have decided to take my talents to TEAM 1 and rejoin Keith."
pimp.gif

To the others who were pursuing my talents...it's still love but Celtics kept their Big 3 so we keeping ours intact.
pimp.gif
December, you still my +$+#$ though.
pimp.gif
image.axd
My bash brother
laugh.gif

Will post my preseason power rankings later
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

IF YOU DONT WANT YA MANAGER ALL IN YA VIDEOS DANCING...ALL IN THE SPOTLIGHT.......COME TO TEAM 1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alright, %@%* it then...
Im picking up O_Diddy10

I thought he was gone already thats why i didnt pick him... I ran with him a couple times and he stays fairly axctive in the thread so u BETTER MAKE IT TO THE GAMES @$**$#! 

Im dropping my last pick PureMoney for O_diddy10

Pure... Sorry son... But i do know u were never really to fond of me last season and called me a bum & my team full of bums.. so yeah... Im personally over that. Idk if u r.. hence why i picked u up

but i have the option of pickin up Diddy.. so imma take it...

O_Diddy10 is now on team 5

Cool? Cool... 

Alright, %@%* it then...
Im picking up O_Diddy10

I thought he was gone already thats why i didnt pick him... I ran with him a couple times and he stays fairly axctive in the thread so u BETTER MAKE IT TO THE GAMES @$**$#! 

Im dropping my last pick PureMoney for O_diddy10

Pure... Sorry son... But i do know u were never really to fond of me last season and called me a bum & my team full of bums.. so yeah... Im personally over that. Idk if u r.. hence why i picked u up

but i have the option of pickin up Diddy.. so imma take it...

O_Diddy10 is now on team 5

Cool? Cool... 

Team 5
Captain: Decembersown21

Round 1: J-Cuzzo

Round 2: HyperAggressive

Round 3: Prodigy 3

Round 4: DJ Wes1er

Round 5: Messsy

Round 6: Pure Money  O_Diddy10

Welcome fellas 
pimp.gif

Team 5
Captain: Decembersown21

Round 1: J-Cuzzo

Round 2: HyperAggressive

Round 3: Prodigy 3

Round 4: DJ Wes1er

Round 5: Messsy

Round 6: Pure Money  O_Diddy10

Welcome fellas 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Why do I feel like I'm at The Source awards?

Bwahahahaha.

Happy Thanksgiving dudes.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Why do I feel like I'm at The Source awards?

Bwahahahaha.

Happy Thanksgiving dudes.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Weak. Just gonna TDM it up until, I get pick next round.

just run with a group of popular nters so they can know youre good

All good Keith gotta raise my KD Ratio anyway, kinda been slacking the last 10 games I just played.  If anyone wants to play just invite if you're not in a team this round.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Weak. Just gonna TDM it up until, I get pick next round.

just run with a group of popular nters so they can know youre good

All good Keith gotta raise my KD Ratio anyway, kinda been slacking the last 10 games I just played.  If anyone wants to play just invite if you're not in a team this round.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

YO NOMORE FA MOVES TILL WE GET SOME ORDER AND A RULE IN PLACE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry bro
But i may have one more underworks tho but hes not on the FA list yet!

I gotta talk to him 1st and see if wants to join my team

but thats it i swear... I dont even know if its gonna go through.. Ill keep yall posted tho

If he does accept tho then 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom