PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Yo Boost I'm sorry to hear that man. I'll be keeping y'all in my prayers. Keep hope alive my dude.

We should do the draft again. Give everyone time to scout talent and run with a variety of dudes first, kinda like workouts/evaluation.

Of course there will be some who don't want to because they have built really nice teams. Lets vote on it.

laugh.gif
I figured that when I kept seeing u go to main menu but not join..

Damn boost, hope all goes well w/ u & shorty.

!%@ is this dude Burrack talkin bout reflexes & $@$# watching _ tapes
laugh.gif
.. In the words of my man iLLo " I just kill _ "
pimp.gif

I hope a majority of the matches meet the score requirement, there were some intense games last season.. But there were also the snoozers

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I hope a majority of the matches meet the score requirement, there were some intense games last season.. But there were also the snoozers

yo im still mad i went in the second, i didnt do anything to donuts team last year

only reason i got traded from decembers team was because he scheduled every match at 2:30 pst every night

every time i was there, i carried the team

yo im still mad i went in the second, i didnt do anything to donuts team last year

only reason i got traded from decembers team was because he scheduled every match at 2:30 pst every night

every time i was there, i carried the team

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You don't gotta worry about that now with objective matches people have to be on the move now if they want to win. Major League Gaming style! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You don't gotta worry about that now with objective matches people have to be on the move now if they want to win. Major League Gaming style! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Wait, so there's gonna be a redraft?

Damn, I was pretty happy with Team 5...

Sorry to hear about your fiance, Boost.

Hope she gets well soon.

Wait, so there's gonna be a redraft?

Damn, I was pretty happy with Team 5...

Sorry to hear about your fiance, Boost.

Hope she gets well soon.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Alright, %@%* it then...
Im picking up O_Diddy10

I thought he was gone already thats why i didnt pick him... I ran with him a couple times and he stays fairly active in the thread so u BETTER MAKE IT TO THE GAMES @$**$#! 

Im dropping my last pick PureMoney for O_diddy10

Pure... Sorry son... But i do know u were never really to fond of me last season and called me a bum & my team full of bums.. so yeah... Im personally over that. Idk if u r.. hence why i picked u up

but i have the option of pickin up Diddy.. so imma take it...

O_Diddy10 is now on team 5

Cool? Cool... 

Smartest pick in the draft right here.
pimp.gif
You ++#!## saw the damage I do with the quite a few I ran with.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Alright, %@%* it then...
Im picking up O_Diddy10

I thought he was gone already thats why i didnt pick him... I ran with him a couple times and he stays fairly active in the thread so u BETTER MAKE IT TO THE GAMES @$**$#! 

Im dropping my last pick PureMoney for O_diddy10

Pure... Sorry son... But i do know u were never really to fond of me last season and called me a bum & my team full of bums.. so yeah... Im personally over that. Idk if u r.. hence why i picked u up

but i have the option of pickin up Diddy.. so imma take it...

O_Diddy10 is now on team 5

Cool? Cool... 

Smartest pick in the draft right here.
pimp.gif
You ++#!## saw the damage I do with the quite a few I ran with.

Lmfaooooooo @ Pure gettin dropped because of comments last season. This @#!% is comedy, just like a sports league

Lmfaooooooo @ Pure gettin dropped because of comments last season. This @#!% is comedy, just like a sports league

I like my team and don't want to draft again.. #3 in the power rankings is okay with me because after week 1 we will be #1 for the rest of the season.. All these new names made the draft difficult.. The snake draft allows for teams to be equal and strategic drafting to be present (ie. Keith can't play without henzo so you fight for your pick in the 1st round.. Then it comes down how smart the captain is to draft a good team.) Already using my calipari recruiting skills to acquire two 5 star talents.. Sorry to hear that boost.. Hope she gets better asap.

I like my team and don't want to draft again.. #3 in the power rankings is okay with me because after week 1 we will be #1 for the rest of the season.. All these new names made the draft difficult.. The snake draft allows for teams to be equal and strategic drafting to be present (ie. Keith can't play without henzo so you fight for your pick in the 1st round.. Then it comes down how smart the captain is to draft a good team.) Already using my calipari recruiting skills to acquire two 5 star talents.. Sorry to hear that boost.. Hope she gets better asap.

Back
Top Bottom