PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
I figured that when I kept seeing u go to main menu but not join..

Damn boost, hope all goes well w/ u & shorty.

!%@ is this dude Burrack talkin bout reflexes & $@$# watching _ tapes
laugh.gif
.. In the words of my man iLLo " I just kill _ "
pimp.gif

I hope a majority of the matches meet the score requirement, there were some intense games last season.. But there were also the snoozers

You don't gotta worry about that now with objective matches people have to be on the move now if they want to win. Major League Gaming style! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Ain't the players on a team gonna vote on game modes again??
nerd.gif

%+%!

WE ARE NOT %@*@$# REDRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry Boost for everything son. And i hope you have a happy thanksgiving & everyone in here does...

But NO WE ARE NOT

ALL THE CAPTAINS EXCEPT ONE SHOWED UP. EVEN IF IT WAS SHORT NOTICE. EVREYONE SHOWED. 

%+%!

WE ARE NOT %@*@$# REDRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry Boost for everything son. And i hope you have a happy thanksgiving & everyone in here does...

But NO WE ARE NOT

ALL THE CAPTAINS EXCEPT ONE SHOWED UP. EVEN IF IT WAS SHORT NOTICE. EVREYONE SHOWED. 

2- joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.24)

3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)
11- Gil23 - Pure Money - (K/D: 1.2)

15. - ElderWatsonDiggs - KccP43ver (K/D 1.10)

17. - Dusted718 - JMD619 (K/D 1.23)

33. Tarheelsare1- edubwg2008 (k/d 1.2)

38. Akuratl02- Bang_Bang_Ladesh (K/D .80 )

42. Roc07-Roc99 (K/D1.19)

45. bballah3- clove503 (K/D 1.20)

55.BigBallinNV-billhc8 (k/d <1 but that's mostly on Hardcore TDM)

57. VeryAnalytical85- Sy7158 (K/D:0)

58. michael_g- mlkysmooth(k/d 1.89?)

61. humpasaurus rex - misteralmeida (K/D 1.47)

62. Navyboy24- Thrill_4_A_Kill (K/D 1.8?)

Updated.

2- joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.24)

3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)
11- Gil23 - Pure Money - (K/D: 1.2)

15. - ElderWatsonDiggs - KccP43ver (K/D 1.10)

17. - Dusted718 - JMD619 (K/D 1.23)

33. Tarheelsare1- edubwg2008 (k/d 1.2)

38. Akuratl02- Bang_Bang_Ladesh (K/D .80 )

42. Roc07-Roc99 (K/D1.19)

45. bballah3- clove503 (K/D 1.20)

55.BigBallinNV-billhc8 (k/d <1 but that's mostly on Hardcore TDM)

57. VeryAnalytical85- Sy7158 (K/D:0)

58. michael_g- mlkysmooth(k/d 1.89?)

61. humpasaurus rex - misteralmeida (K/D 1.47)

62. Navyboy24- Thrill_4_A_Kill (K/D 1.8?)

Updated.

Chillllll just, we aint add & drop nobody leave our team and its players out of this
laugh.gif
... I agree with u tho about ur team.. Very solid

laugh.gif
@ mo telling on himself.

Chillllll just, we aint add & drop nobody leave our team and its players out of this
laugh.gif
... I agree with u tho about ur team.. Very solid

laugh.gif
@ mo telling on himself.

laugh.gif
Yeah ... u did... Flash187 was on ur team... He was scrapped for Illo. Jus clearing that up for u Henry 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah ... u did... Flash187 was on ur team... He was scrapped for Illo. Jus clearing that up for u Henry 
wink.gif

But k , can we just agree on some FA rules. 
So i can see if i can get Thrill on my team... or just so im prepared to pick up someoone if they decide to put there names in the FA list. 

& yes diddy is still on my team 

But k , can we just agree on some FA rules. 
So i can see if i can get Thrill on my team... or just so im prepared to pick up someoone if they decide to put there names in the FA list. 

& yes diddy is still on my team 

laugh.gif
what is there to agree on? Boost posted the FA rules a few pages back. You guys are just trying to find a way to make it work in your favor.

laugh.gif
what is there to agree on? Boost posted the FA rules a few pages back. You guys are just trying to find a way to make it work in your favor.

laugh.gif
k So was Poot's idea scrapped then? Or not incorporated in the New rules?
& work in my favor? Son im not the one with Illo 
laugh.gif
... & Im cool with Boost being the 1st one w/ a shot at gettin Thrill4aKill

Jus post the Rules in ur next post .... 

laugh.gif
k So was Poot's idea scrapped then? Or not incorporated in the New rules?
& work in my favor? Son im not the one with Illo 
laugh.gif
... & Im cool with Boost being the 1st one w/ a shot at gettin Thrill4aKill

Jus post the Rules in ur next post .... 

just reason wrote:
Lol^^ so illo is not on keiths team. Team 3.. I'm about to jump on..
Man don't play that %$%*...I was in the lobby with y'all when I said I gotta weigh my options now since y'all couldn't hammer out a set of rules for Free Agency (which you guys were supposed to do in there
alien.gif
). Plus it was too late in the draft to throw my name in.

The rules Bay + Boost posted are now in effect. TEAMS ARE FROZEN. Y'all have to play first week before you can add/drop players, remember? Only movement that can happen are trades.

I got a proposition for Boost's situation. Give Boost the option to swap two players from his current team with two players from other teams. To protect the "core" of each team, every captain (besides BayArea, his team remains the same) picks two players from their team that are "safe". Those players can NOT be picked. They are exempt from this. The remaining players on each team are free to get swapped by Boost if he chooses. BOOST CAN'T PICK 2 PLAYERS FROM SAME TEAM...he can swap 1 for 1 from Team A and/or 1 for 1 from Team B but NOT 2 for 2 from Team A.

ALSO...no matter the record, Boost gets one-time exception to select first from FA pool after the first week is over. He'd obviously have to follow the K/D rule and the other official %$%* but after the first week he gets first dibs from FA pool.

Re-drafting at this point would be a #*+*% and this gives Boost an opportunity to reshape his team.

Majority vote from Captains on the proposition?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Zombies (got up to level 28 with 1034 kills
pimp.gif
).
My %##$$.
pimp.gif

I've been slacking on running those games...I got you when I come back from NY.

just reason wrote:
Lol^^ so illo is not on keiths team. Team 3.. I'm about to jump on..
Man don't play that %$%*...I was in the lobby with y'all when I said I gotta weigh my options now since y'all couldn't hammer out a set of rules for Free Agency (which you guys were supposed to do in there
alien.gif
). Plus it was too late in the draft to throw my name in.

The rules Bay + Boost posted are now in effect. TEAMS ARE FROZEN. Y'all have to play first week before you can add/drop players, remember? Only movement that can happen are trades.

I got a proposition for Boost's situation. Give Boost the option to swap two players from his current team with two players from other teams. To protect the "core" of each team, every captain (besides BayArea, his team remains the same) picks two players from their team that are "safe". Those players can NOT be picked. They are exempt from this. The remaining players on each team are free to get swapped by Boost if he chooses. BOOST CAN'T PICK 2 PLAYERS FROM SAME TEAM...he can swap 1 for 1 from Team A and/or 1 for 1 from Team B but NOT 2 for 2 from Team A.

ALSO...no matter the record, Boost gets one-time exception to select first from FA pool after the first week is over. He'd obviously have to follow the K/D rule and the other official %$%* but after the first week he gets first dibs from FA pool.

Re-drafting at this point would be a #*+*% and this gives Boost an opportunity to reshape his team.

Majority vote from Captains on the proposition?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Zombies (got up to level 28 with 1034 kills
pimp.gif
).
My %##$$.
pimp.gif

I've been slacking on running those games...I got you when I come back from NY.

Back
Top Bottom