PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by derrty6232

ill say it right now, individual talent. our team has the most, but weve all seen what a stacked individual talent team results in (team 2 from last season)

individual talent is canceled out when you're going against talented teams who can match you

Ive seen your videos son, and i am not impressed. henenzos as well. i havent seen illoquents though...

What the $!*% majority of your of your kills come from long #$@ killstreaks....don't go honking your own horn bum #$@ chump...you not playing against random noobs....watch all the videos you want....don't make a difference....you in this camp hollering about reflexes....this the same Guy who was about to quit on his team last season.....maaan sitcho #$@ down....silencer using #$@ chump..that stealth #$%* ain't going to save you

I played every game last season though.
laugh.gif

ill say it right now, individual talent. our team has the most, but weve all seen what a stacked individual talent team results in (team 2 from last season)

individual talent is canceled out when you're going against talented teams who can match you

Ive seen your videos son, and i am not impressed. henenzos as well. i havent seen illoquents though...

What the $!*% majority of your of your kills come from long #$@ killstreaks....don't go honking your own horn bum #$@ chump...you not playing against random noobs....watch all the videos you want....don't make a difference....you in this camp hollering about reflexes....this the same Guy who was about to quit on his team last season.....maaan sitcho #$@ down....silencer using #$@ chump..that stealth #$%* ain't going to save you

laugh.gif

I know I got the final kill cam on you
happy.gif
in your last match

laugh.gif

I know I got the final kill cam on you
happy.gif
in your last match

If its just a game then why tryna redo this? 
laugh.gif
 Just play .... Boost just said hes cool with his team. & Ur trying so hard to redo this for him
If i hold grudges i wouldve never picked dude. & Nah %@!%@, YOU stay tryna challenege everything i say.. I think u still mad of the argument and all the *!%#*@!% ur team pulled wen yall played my team & rescheduled TWICE for u and that minor race war (
laugh.gif
). But at the same time %@!%@. i aint gonna be fake & if i were to ever run into in like a NT summit.. i wouldnt dap u %@!%@. (nh) 
laugh.gif
 +%%% i look like..
Boost, knows im cool with him. Also boost i didnt set it up , it was Donut who schedualed it

Yall wanna redo everything...? Im out as a captain. iIm not tryna deal with all these flip floppin *!* / *****assness +%#@## in here.

laugh.gif
 Just play .... Boost just said hes cool with his team. & Ur trying so hard to redo this for him
If i hold grudges i wouldve never picked dude. & Nah %@!%@, YOU stay tryna challenege everything i say.. I think u still mad of the argument and all the *!%#*@!% ur team pulled wen yall played my team & rescheduled TWICE for u and that minor race war (
laugh.gif
). But at the same time %@!%@. i aint gonna be fake & if i were to ever run into in like a NT summit.. i wouldnt dap u %@!%@. (nh) 
laugh.gif
 +%%% i look like..
Boost, knows im cool with him. Also boost i didnt set it up , it was Donut who schedualed it

Yall wanna redo everything...? Im out as a captain. iIm not tryna deal with all these flip floppin *!* / *****assness +%#@## in here.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this @+%#, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The @+%# you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told *@*+!+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that @+%# the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that @+%# up so fast that they never responded, so I was like @+%#, I got over 40 people now, $*% am I gonna do now?

I'm saying the way @+%# was handle and tossed together so quickly is trifflin.

so why don't you put battousai mackee protege on your squad...and just say !%%$ it.....I think you need to take control of the tourny $+%$ is chaotic...I'm not feeling these +!# %!* new suggestions
Theres new rules for a reason... a lot of things just needed to be fixed form the last season. It's not like playing objective matches during the regular season wasn't discussed before. The people who want TDM still get TDM as the first match and having objectives as an option just applies to more people.

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this @+%#, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The @+%# you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told *@*+!+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that @+%# the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that @+%# up so fast that they never responded, so I was like @+%#, I got over 40 people now, $*% am I gonna do now?

so why don't you put battousai mackee protege on your squad...and just say !%%$ it.....I think you need to take control of the tourny $+%$ is chaotic...I'm not feeling these +!# %!* new suggestions
Theres new rules for a reason... a lot of things just needed to be fixed form the last season. It's not like playing objective matches during the regular season wasn't discussed before. The people who want TDM still get TDM as the first match and having objectives as an option just applies to more people.

Originally Posted by MJair

for a reason? that reason was MW2....you dont know how guys are going to play on here...because oh wait its a new game...its a sorry %*@ excuse for your team to play game modes yall want to play...the format should remain the same....you want objective games...fine...you get it in the playoffs

for a reason? that reason was MW2....you dont know how guys are going to play on here...because oh wait its a new game...its a sorry %*@ excuse for your team to play game modes yall want to play...the format should remain the same....you want objective games...fine...you get it in the playoffs

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 +%%% i look like..

Dude Boost said he's cool with being 8th in the picking order and that he doesn't want us to redo the whole FFA. Just the draft, so that he can at least pick his own players... I'm just saying why is it an issue to do the draft over again? We got more than a month before this thing starts.

Leave Team 4 alone.
We have some talent on that squad. 

And we usually make the Tournament thread after teams have been picked.

I can make it and update it if you all want. Boost definitely has his head (and rightfully so) in other places right now. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 +%%% i look like..

Dude Boost said he's cool with being 8th in the picking order and that he doesn't want us to redo the whole FFA. Just the draft, so that he can at least pick his own players... I'm just saying why is it an issue to do the draft over again? We got more than a month before this thing starts.

Leave Team 4 alone.
We have some talent on that squad. 

And we usually make the Tournament thread after teams have been picked.

I can make it and update it if you all want. Boost definitely has his head (and rightfully so) in other places right now. 

If yall wanna keep the draft/teams the same, that's fine, im just saying come Jan nothing will be the same as now, dudes will be out of the loop or forgot.

My *+++@ December said he wouldn't dap him up in an NT summit
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...this @%!$ has reached a new level of COMEDY.

Re-doing the whole @%!$ is too tedious IMO...just give Boost his pick of players that he wanted to contact or what I proposed and call it a day...for the 3rd time, HIS TEAM IS NOT BAD.

My *+++@ December said he wouldn't dap him up in an NT summit
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...this @%!$ has reached a new level of COMEDY.

Re-doing the whole @%!$ is too tedious IMO...just give Boost his pick of players that he wanted to contact or what I proposed and call it a day...for the 3rd time, HIS TEAM IS NOT BAD.

If yall wanna keep the draft/teams the same, that's fine, im just saying come Jan nothing will be the same as now, dudes will be out of the loop or forgot.

Yeah... and what's wrong with that? You want TDM so you get to choose TDM. Why the hell shouldn't I be allowed to choose any game mode I want if I win the first match? I'm starting to think the people who want TDM are scared to play my team in objective matches after we swept the playoffs so easily 
eyes.gif

Yeah... and what's wrong with that? You want TDM so you get to choose TDM. Why the hell shouldn't I be allowed to choose any game mode I want if I win the first match? I'm starting to think the people who want TDM are scared to play my team in objective matches after we swept the playoffs so easily 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom