PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by MJair

Uhhh why? Time limits are still the same... nothing has changed...

Exactly. The timing for domination points is the exact same, and so are the time limits for rounds in SnD.

You still have a weak argument, Keith.

Your argument stems from mw2 which makes it totally irrelevant to this tourny...fall back with that !@@%++$*

Even though the time limits will be the exact same if it's MW2 or BO, make an excuse for this:

Set the time limit for a game of domination to 10 minutes. Whoever has the highest score after 10 minutes wins.

Boom, roasted.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by MJair

Uhhh why? Time limits are still the same... nothing has changed...

Exactly. The timing for domination points is the exact same, and so are the time limits for rounds in SnD.

You still have a weak argument, Keith.

Your argument stems from mw2 which makes it totally irrelevant to this tourny...fall back with that !@@%++$*

Even though the time limits will be the exact same if it's MW2 or BO, make an excuse for this:

Set the time limit for a game of domination to 10 minutes. Whoever has the highest score after 10 minutes wins.

Boom, roasted.

I think he is speaking on TDM more. 
In MW2, it was easy to camp, where as this game is alot harder, thus more kills, ipso-facto the games go faster.

In MW2, it was easy to camp, where as this game is alot harder, thus more kills, ipso-facto the games go faster.

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

laugh.gif
. a whole lot of rambling about absolutely nothing.

the format of the regular season should go by everyone's opinions. if some of u haven't noticed already the majority voted for objective based games in the poll a few pgs back.

Exactly.. Other people still want to play all game modes. You guys want TDM that's fine, but a lot of people want to play other types also. Keith tried to complain that other game modes take longer but SnD and Dom take the same amount of time as TDM. SnD is actually faster in MW2 AND Black Ops. Its not like we're excluding TDM out like how you guys are excluding other matches out. How's that fair for everyone?

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

laugh.gif
. a whole lot of rambling about absolutely nothing.

the format of the regular season should go by everyone's opinions. if some of u haven't noticed already the majority voted for objective based games in the poll a few pgs back.

Exactly.. Other people still want to play all game modes. You guys want TDM that's fine, but a lot of people want to play other types also. Keith tried to complain that other game modes take longer but SnD and Dom take the same amount of time as TDM. SnD is actually faster in MW2 AND Black Ops. Its not like we're excluding TDM out like how you guys are excluding other matches out. How's that fair for everyone?

So uh.... i wanna Drop a 1.5 player for a 1.4 player...

Yes im down grading... Is it cool with yall ?

Just cuz i run with him personally

*Expects chaos to ensude cuz of my proposal
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

eyes.gif
I'm just gonna stay out of this one.

eyes.gif
I'm just gonna stay out of this one.

Naw, I think you should draft a team and completely change it within 24 hours.
Sounds completely logical to me.

I see no reason why anyone would object.

At all.

Really.

Spoiler [+]
I don't care at all, but someone will

Naw, I think you should draft a team and completely change it within 24 hours.
Sounds completely logical to me.

I see no reason why anyone would object.

At all.

Really.

Spoiler [+]
I don't care at all, but someone will

I thought there were no FA pickups until after a week played. Why draft the dude if you're gonna dump him the next day?

laugh.gif

I thought there were no FA pickups until after a week played. Why draft the dude if you're gonna dump him the next day?

laugh.gif

I'm sayin, it's not even a big deal. No one wanted me anyways, its not like I just added my name to the FA list and he ran to get me first. If I had just added and everyone wanted me, then yea, that would be an issue. You !%!%#% making %#%$ hella complicated for no reason.

I'm sayin, it's not even a big deal. No one wanted me anyways, its not like I just added my name to the FA list and he ran to get me first. If I had just added and everyone wanted me, then yea, that would be an issue. You !%!%#% making %#%$ hella complicated for no reason.

2- joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.24)

3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)
11- Gil23 - Pure Money - (K/D: 1.2)

15. - ElderWatsonDiggs - KccP43ver (K/D 1.10)

17. - Dusted718 - JMD619 (K/D 1.23)

33. Tarheelsare1- edubwg2008 (k/d 1.2)

38. Akuratl02- Bang_Bang_Ladesh (K/D .80 )

42. Roc07-Roc99 (K/D1.19)

45. bballah3- clove503 (K/D 1.20)

55.BigBallinNV-billhc8 (k/d <1 but that's mostly on Hardcore TDM)

57. VeryAnalytical85- Sy7158 (K/D:0)

58. michael_g- mlkysmooth(k/d 1.89?)

61. humpasaurus rex - misteralmeida (K/D 1.47)

62. Navyboy24- Thrill_4_A_Kill (K/D 1.8?)

Updated.

So what is this list?  Free Agents?  

2- joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.24)

3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)
11- Gil23 - Pure Money - (K/D: 1.2)

15. - ElderWatsonDiggs - KccP43ver (K/D 1.10)

17. - Dusted718 - JMD619 (K/D 1.23)

33. Tarheelsare1- edubwg2008 (k/d 1.2)

38. Akuratl02- Bang_Bang_Ladesh (K/D .80 )

42. Roc07-Roc99 (K/D1.19)

45. bballah3- clove503 (K/D 1.20)

55.BigBallinNV-billhc8 (k/d <1 but that's mostly on Hardcore TDM)

57. VeryAnalytical85- Sy7158 (K/D:0)

58. michael_g- mlkysmooth(k/d 1.89?)

61. humpasaurus rex - misteralmeida (K/D 1.47)

62. Navyboy24- Thrill_4_A_Kill (K/D 1.8?)

Updated.

So what is this list?  Free Agents?  

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

The only post that matter

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

The only post that matter

Chris - I completely agree . Thanks for not makin stuff difficult. Man, I was 1pick away from gettin asteal & donut came... I had thee sadness
frown.gif
lol

TapTap -
laugh.gif

Diddy -
wink.gif

I don't wanna continue arguing. I done enough for today. Its tired. Its within 24hours. I'm down grading. For a dude with .1 less. But u know the dudes who are on my jock are gonna be opposed to it but

Alright .. If ppl don't care then uh....

I'll post my team's roster wen I get home. I'm about to have my fam Thanksgiving dinner

Chris - I completely agree . Thanks for not makin stuff difficult. Man, I was 1pick away from gettin asteal & donut came... I had thee sadness
frown.gif
lol

TapTap -
laugh.gif

Diddy -
wink.gif

I don't wanna continue arguing. I done enough for today. Its tired. Its within 24hours. I'm down grading. For a dude with .1 less. But u know the dudes who are on my jock are gonna be opposed to it but

Alright .. If ppl don't care then uh....

I'll post my team's roster wen I get home. I'm about to have my fam Thanksgiving dinner

Back
Top Bottom