PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

team 4 it was nice when it lasted that woulda been a killer squad but its all g homie my draft wizardry will continue

so same 60 man list from before or new sign up?
also can we add illo and mo to the list so they can actually be drafted and not placed/decide
We will keep the same list, who ever doesn't show up come Jan, somebody else will take there place. Yes, add Illo and Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee. 

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Are we still doing that bum %#! snake draft format
I'm for not doing it but I want to do the FFA over.

Can we do something where each team has its own home map for home field advantage purposes?

Like Team 6 (My squad) would play home games on Jungle for example.

Watch dudes skip over my suggestion.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Are we still doing that bum %#! snake draft format
I'm for not doing it but I want to do the FFA over.

Can we do something where each team has its own home map for home field advantage purposes?

Like Team 6 (My squad) would play home games on Jungle for example.

Watch dudes skip over my suggestion.
grin.gif

To the so called joke of a "Captain's Committee"

I leave u w/ this
Spoiler [+]
wspfte.jpg

Im a FREE AGENT #+%$+ come January !

To the so called joke of a "Captain's Committee"

I leave u w/ this
Spoiler [+]
wspfte.jpg

Im a FREE AGENT #+%$+ come January !

Just had the worst connection ever. Skipping frames every 3 secs is not whats hot. I ran with prodigy, sorry homie, not the best first impression I'll catch when my @#*! gets better. Happened as soon as you stepped on too
laugh.gif

Just had the worst connection ever. Skipping frames every 3 secs is not whats hot. I ran with prodigy, sorry homie, not the best first impression I'll catch when my @#*! gets better. Happened as soon as you stepped on too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

laugh.gif
It's all good. The connection was a bit funky.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

laugh.gif
It's all good. The connection was a bit funky.

wow @ this thread 
eek.gif

what happened
laugh.gif

Boost can you  post the official teams... i dont even know if i got drafted or not or if im in the FA pool.

wow @ this thread 
eek.gif

what happened
laugh.gif

Boost can you  post the official teams... i dont even know if i got drafted or not or if im in the FA pool.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

wow @ this thread 
eek.gif

what happened
laugh.gif

I drafted you but it looks like we'll be re-picking.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

wow @ this thread 
eek.gif

what happened
laugh.gif

I drafted you but it looks like we'll be re-picking.

What the +#++ is this redraft nonsense.

The draft is a popularity contest anyway...

Dudes that were getting picked rounds 2-4 were better than some of the 1st rounders.

peeSN, you better hop in this season and somehow land on my team.

What the +#++ is this redraft nonsense.

The draft is a popularity contest anyway...

Dudes that were getting picked rounds 2-4 were better than some of the 1st rounders.

peeSN, you better hop in this season and somehow land on my team.

Back
Top Bottom