PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
THIS THREAD IS JUST TO START US OFF. BOOST WILL STILL RUN AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE "SEASONS" (TEAMS/RULES & REGULATIONS/INFO)
[/font]

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this @+%#, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The @+%# you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told *@*+!+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that @+%# the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that @+%# up so fast that they never responded, so I was like @+%#, I got over 40 people now, $*% am I gonna do now?

I'm saying the way @+%# was handle and tossed together so quickly is trifflin.
so why don't you put battousai mackee protege on your squad...and just say !%%$ it....I think you need to take control of the tourny $+%$ is chaotic...I'm not feeling these +!# %!* new suggestions
Right.
Here it is, captains FFA standings stays, yall keep your same order ill take 7th or 8th (which ever yall dudes had me draft in) but the actually 65 man draft will be a redone over in January. Meaning after you drunk @%%%!!!%#$#!# sober up after new years, we will start this %+!%. New rule, all 65 people will be drafted, captains will cut down there roster to 7 people (not including there captain) for a total f of 56 players. The dudes who don't make a squad will become undrafted free agents. Period.

If you don't like this new rule, start your own tourney/season than, I'm running the show again, I'm taking over it back.

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
THIS THREAD IS JUST TO START US OFF. BOOST WILL STILL RUN AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE "SEASONS" (TEAMS/RULES & REGULATIONS/INFO)
[/font]

Realtalk, December, you shouldn't have done the FFA match or tossed it up like that. When I do this @+%#, I let dudes know at least 2 or 3 days in advance and put it in the thread title and I PM or message captains on PSN that were doing the FFA on [insert day and time]. The @+%# you did was weak homie, I keep reading you gave dudes 7 hours notice? No disrespect, but if yall want me to run this tournament/season, let me do it b, the right way.

Ill told *@*+!+ from the jump (like I always do) I do captains pick first, usually the draft sign-ups dont happen for at least a week, and one of yall started that @+%# the next day. Wow. Ontop of that I wanted to wait on the draft because of couple of dudes I wanted to remind like Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee, ArnoldProtege, etc, about it but yall tossed that @+%# up so fast that they never responded, so I was like @+%#, I got over 40 people now, $*% am I gonna do now?

so why don't you put battousai mackee protege on your squad...and just say !%%$ it....I think you need to take control of the tourny $+%$ is chaotic...I'm not feeling these +!# %!* new suggestions
Right.
Here it is, captains FFA standings stays, yall keep your same order ill take 7th or 8th (which ever yall dudes had me draft in) but the actually 65 man draft will be a redone over in January. Meaning after you drunk @%%%!!!%#$#!# sober up after new years, we will start this %+!%. New rule, all 65 people will be drafted, captains will cut down there roster to 7 people (not including there captain) for a total f of 56 players. The dudes who don't make a squad will become undrafted free agents. Period.

If you don't like this new rule, start your own tourney/season than, I'm running the show again, I'm taking over it back.

David+Stern+Mustache.jpg

happy.gif

This also gives Treyarch enough time to drop the new patch to fix the bugs and connection issues and gives dudes more time to step up there k/d ratio (by January ill ask for new k/d from everyone).

This also gives Treyarch enough time to drop the new patch to fix the bugs and connection issues and gives dudes more time to step up there k/d ratio (by January ill ask for new k/d from everyone).

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

team 4 it was nice when it lasted that woulda been a killer squad but its all g homie my draft wizardry will continue

so same 60 man list from before or new sign up?
also can we add illo and mo to the list so they can actually be drafted and not placed/decide

team 4 it was nice when it lasted that woulda been a killer squad but its all g homie my draft wizardry will continue

also can we add illo and mo to the list so they can actually be drafted and not placed/decide

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
[/font]

Right.

So we're doing it like the NFL?

Fine by me.

Can we do something where each team has its own home map for home field advantage purposes?

Like Team 6 (My squad) would play home games on Jungle for example.

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
[/font]

Right.

So we're doing it like the NFL?

Fine by me.

Can we do something where each team has its own home map for home field advantage purposes?

Like Team 6 (My squad) would play home games on Jungle for example.

We will keep the same list, who ever doesn't show up come Jan, somebody else will take there place. Yes, add Illo and Mo, Battousai, DJ Mackee. 

Back
Top Bottom