PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ makes your first reload dumb fast.
EDIT: Captains, TomBradysTheGOAT wants to be a captain of Season 3 - Black Ops, I need approval from you guys first (at least 3). His K/D is over 1 so he's good, but yall have to accept his app

Raadius: Yes.

Young Money:

Keith: 

December: 

MJAir: 

Also just a heads up captains, MJAir will get a 1 time pick in the third round because one of his teammates of last season is not playing this season of Black Ops. MJAir will keep his same exact team for winning last season tournament, so if you were on Team 7 last season, don't sign up when we get started, you will automatically be set for the upcoming season. The rest of us will draft all rounds as normal.

once again ill sign up as a captain.

havent played in awhile.. about to beast the whole day(outside of football).. psn in sig!

team 7 was

bayareabully510
taptappull
ning726
x-riotmaker-x
dfl3xone
me

who isnt playing?

im about to delete some people i dont run with more than twice a week or isnt on my team

team 7 was

bayareabully510
taptappull
ning726
x-riotmaker-x
dfl3xone
me

who isnt playing?

im about to delete some people i dont run with more than twice a week or isnt on my team

Tombrady messed up a COD4 season too when he entered as captain and he was only lvl 14 on his first game.. Im not talkin about prestige neither... he was actually a lvl 14 noob.

and if we could use playoff rules for the season it'll be more fun..  tdm is boring as hell.  theres no fun in just playing tdm.

Ok Captains, we have three potential new captains but only two slots open. Time to make your picks, they only need 4 votes to become a captain. Also for the captains remember I need your K/D, has to be 1.00+ and you must have a mic.

3 Potentials
TomBradysTheGOAT
Justreason

RKO2004

Raadius

Young Money

Donut

December

Keith

MJAir

Captains PM your votes so we can lock in captains for the season ASAP.
Originally Posted by Proshares

I asked this a few pages ago but did we start signing up as yet?
Nah, not yet son, just getting captains first.

Ok Captains, we have three potential new captains but only two slots open. Time to make your picks, they only need 4 votes to become a captain. Also for the captains remember I need your K/D, has to be 1.00+ and you must have a mic.

3 Potentials
TomBradysTheGOAT
Justreason

RKO2004

Raadius

Young Money

Donut

December

Keith

MJAir

Captains PM your votes so we can lock in captains for the season ASAP.
Originally Posted by Proshares

I asked this a few pages ago but did we start signing up as yet?
Nah, not yet son, just getting captains first.

Tombrady messed up a COD4 season too when he entered as captain and he was only lvl 14 on his first game.. Im not talkin about prestige neither... he was actually a lvl 14 noob.

and if we could use playoff rules for the season it'll be more fun..  tdm is boring as hell.  theres no fun in just playing tdm.

Gutta if what you say is true and Tombrady is not going to be consider I will take a spot JMD619 K/D 1.21. Keep me posted...

Gutta if what you say is true and Tombrady is not going to be consider I will take a spot JMD619 K/D 1.21. Keep me posted...

Originally Posted by J de PHX

How many of you guys have prestiged or are able to? Feel like i've been playing too much.

on my 2nd prestige and I enjoy just starting fresh and still being able to do work on the dudes that just sit at lvl 50 waiting for a hack ......................

Originally Posted by J de PHX

How many of you guys have prestiged or are able to? Feel like i've been playing too much.

on my 2nd prestige and I enjoy just starting fresh and still being able to do work on the dudes that just sit at lvl 50 waiting for a hack ......................

Thanks Boost.

I need to play a bit more, there's times I'll go a couple days w/o playing or just sign on and play 2 games and then leave.

Thanks Boost.

I need to play a bit more, there's times I'll go a couple days w/o playing or just sign on and play 2 games and then leave.

Apparently im a captain? 
laugh.gif
 Even though i said i was undecided... Its all good tho. Ill be a captain i guess. 
But um im down with either JustReason,TBITG, or RKO. Its w/e. Idc. W/e the rest of the captains decide im all for it. Ppl look to be against havin TBITG as a captain tho, So idk... 

MjAir - Who are you losing?

About the Game-formats.. Idk, I like tdm cause its pretty quick. Like the games sometimes would go on for too long in the playoffs.. Idk i have no problems with TDM. Idk.. If the captains decide to go w/ a Playoff Format all year around then sure. But i like jus straight tdm for the Reg season.

BUT i do suggest that we use A Wager Match Mode as the platform where captains face eachother to see what order the draft goes in... Sticks & Stones. 
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Let's just do the draft right now and hold the start of the season until january 2011 or something since people are still getting used to the game.

Number - NT - PSN

1 - derrty6232 - BURRack_Obama

Apparently im a captain? 
laugh.gif
 Even though i said i was undecided... Its all good tho. Ill be a captain i guess. 
But um im down with either JustReason,TBITG, or RKO. Its w/e. Idc. W/e the rest of the captains decide im all for it. Ppl look to be against havin TBITG as a captain tho, So idk... 

MjAir - Who are you losing?

About the Game-formats.. Idk, I like tdm cause its pretty quick. Like the games sometimes would go on for too long in the playoffs.. Idk i have no problems with TDM. Idk.. If the captains decide to go w/ a Playoff Format all year around then sure. But i like jus straight tdm for the Reg season.

BUT i do suggest that we use A Wager Match Mode as the platform where captains face eachother to see what order the draft goes in... Sticks & Stones. 
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Let's just do the draft right now and hold the start of the season until january 2011 or something since people are still getting used to the game.

Number - NT - PSN

Thats fine. 

GO AHEAD & SIGN-UP IF U WANNA BE ENTERED IN THE SEASON 1 DRAFT

THO, THE SEASON WILL START UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE; TIL THERE IS A CLEAR CONSENSUS THAT EVERYONE IS READY FOR THE SEASON TO START.

DO NOT QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number - NT - PSN

Thats fine. 

GO AHEAD & SIGN-UP IF U WANNA BE ENTERED IN THE SEASON 1 DRAFT

THO, THE SEASON WILL START UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE; TIL THERE IS A CLEAR CONSENSUS THAT EVERYONE IS READY FOR THE SEASON TO START.

DO NOT QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number - NT - PSN

Back
Top Bottom