PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I don't live and die by K/D but K/D should be higher to apply for Captain...last season it was 1.5, why 1.00 now?

Justreason should be Cap...he has experience and holds his own in a party of NT'ers.

Tombradysthegoat is a #+%@+!! BUM...dude +*%+@ everything up...drafts, seasons, games. I played with shorty one game in MW2...Domination at Highrise. All you need is two bases to win and to keep the other team spawn trapped at their own base...his dumb @%% goes and captures their base after being warned not to.
30t6p3b.gif
+*%+@ up the spawns and the other team makes a comeback...we regain the OG bases and he goes and does it AGAIN.

[/rant]

I don't live and die by K/D but K/D should be higher to apply for Captain...last season it was 1.5, why 1.00 now?

Justreason should be Cap...he has experience and holds his own in a party of NT'ers.

Tombradysthegoat is a #+%@+!! BUM...dude +*%+@ everything up...drafts, seasons, games. I played with shorty one game in MW2...Domination at Highrise. All you need is two bases to win and to keep the other team spawn trapped at their own base...his dumb @%% goes and captures their base after being warned not to.
30t6p3b.gif
+*%+@ up the spawns and the other team makes a comeback...we regain the OG bases and he goes and does it AGAIN.

[/rant]

For someone who has been a captian before in these tournaments I think thAt I shouldn't be potential.. K/d : 1.51 Henz/June we went crazy. I saved that 24-1 game.

For someone who has been a captian before in these tournaments I think thAt I shouldn't be potential.. K/d : 1.51 Henz/June we went crazy. I saved that 24-1 game.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Tombradysthegoat is a #+%@+!! BUM...dude +*%+@ everything up...drafts,
seasons, games. I played with shorty one game in MW2...Domination at
Highrise. All you need is two bases to win and to keep the other team
spawn trapped at their own base...his dumb @%% goes and captures their
base after being warned not to.
30t6p3b.gif
+*%+@ up the spawns and the other
team makes a comeback...we regain the OG bases and he goes and does it
AGAIN.

[/rant]

roll.gif

Tombradysthegoat is a #+%@+!! BUM...dude +*%+@ everything up...drafts,
seasons, games. I played with shorty one game in MW2...Domination at
Highrise. All you need is two bases to win and to keep the other team
spawn trapped at their own base...his dumb @%% goes and captures their
base after being warned not to.
30t6p3b.gif
+*%+@ up the spawns and the other
team makes a comeback...we regain the OG bases and he goes and does it
AGAIN.

[/rant]

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

[/rant]
laugh.gif
, I was doing the exact same $#@# last night playing with Burrack and them.  I usually only play tdm so I didn't know what I was doing
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

[/rant]
laugh.gif
, I was doing the exact same $#@# last night playing with Burrack and them.  I usually only play tdm so I didn't know what I was doing
30t6p3b.gif

Hope I don't get picked so I can be a FA and make thread to let all of NT know where ill be taking my talent too

Hope I don't get picked so I can be a FA and make thread to let all of NT know where ill be taking my talent too

Question:

My disk is stuck in the system. Can I do the blow dryer trick with it in there or will I *%%+ up the game? I've tried the stupid eject tricks on youtube but I'm using the OG 60 gig so it doesn't work.

30t6p3b.gif
at my system dying on it's 3 year anniversary...

Question:

My disk is stuck in the system. Can I do the blow dryer trick with it in there or will I *%%+ up the game? I've tried the stupid eject tricks on youtube but I'm using the OG 60 gig so it doesn't work.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Question:

30t6p3b.gif
The blow dryer trick works. That's what I did when my fat 80 GB died and I was able to get my disc out and back my data up. The disc will be good.

These are the vids I took the instructions from:

As long as you do it right...it'll be fine. Remember though it's only a temporary fix...it could die on you at 15 minutes after you turn it on or a few weeks after...

Back
Top Bottom