PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Question:

My disk is stuck in the system. Can I do the blow dryer trick with it in there or will I *%%+ up the game? I've tried the stupid eject tricks on youtube but I'm using the OG 60 gig so it doesn't work.

30t6p3b.gif
at my system dying on it's 3 year anniversary...
The blow dryer trick works. That's what I did when my fat 80 GB died and I was able to get my disc out and back my data up. The disc will be good.

These are the vids I took the instructions from:

As long as you do it right...it'll be fine. Remember though it's only a temporary fix...it could die on you at 15 minutes after you turn it on or a few weeks after...

Originally Posted by just reason

Henz/June we went crazy. I saved that 24-1 game.

Word, it was only us 3 and were straight destroying teams.. That 1 game when we won like 7500-1700 I was
laugh.gif
.. Shorty was watching me play like.. " wow these guys are bums " .. I think we were the top 3 scorers in 90% of them games

Originally Posted by just reason

Henz/June we went crazy. I saved that 24-1 game.

Word, it was only us 3 and were straight destroying teams.. That 1 game when we won like 7500-1700 I was
laugh.gif
.. Shorty was watching me play like.. " wow these guys are bums " .. I think we were the top 3 scorers in 90% of them games

^^^ yea that's the same tutorial I'm planning to use but from what I've read you can't do the force fan test with a 60 gig...

^^^ yea that's the same tutorial I'm planning to use but from what I've read you can't do the force fan test with a 60 gig...

^Don't worry 'bout the fan test !#$% bro...if it didn't work for you the 1st time, #**% it. Fan test you'd only be able to get your disc out...with the blow dryer trick you're doing that + backing your data + deactivating your system.

^Don't worry 'bout the fan test !#$% bro...if it didn't work for you the 1st time, #**% it. Fan test you'd only be able to get your disc out...with the blow dryer trick you're doing that + backing your data + deactivating your system.

Aight bet. I just don't want to have to buy the game again. As long as I can get the disk out and back up my data I'm fine with buying a new system this week.

Aight bet. I just don't want to have to buy the game again. As long as I can get the disk out and back up my data I'm fine with buying a new system this week.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Hope I don't get picked so I can be a FA and make thread to let all of NT know where ill be taking my talent too

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Hope I don't get picked so I can be a FA and make thread to let all of NT know where ill be taking my talent too

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Number - NT - PSN

1 - derrty6232 - BURRack_Obama
2 - joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.22)
3 - cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

Number - NT - PSN

1 - derrty6232 - BURRack_Obama
2 - joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.22)
3 - cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

Number - NT - PSN

1- derrty6232 - BURRack_Obama
2- joe billionaire - JBG11241 (kd 1.22)
3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)
4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)

Number - NT - PSN

So i went to go look back on my Gun Only Killstreak
Apparently i went on a 26-0 Gun Only Killstreak
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (Not 21) I basically got a Tactical Nuke (If it was on Mw2) using my gun only 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its up on My Fileshare.. I was Solo Dolo in a Pub GW Match in WMD. NO NTers. 

So i went to go look back on my Gun Only Killstreak
Apparently i went on a 26-0 Gun Only Killstreak
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (Not 21) I basically got a Tactical Nuke (If it was on Mw2) using my gun only 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its up on My Fileshare.. I was Solo Dolo in a Pub GW Match in WMD. NO NTers. 

Number - NT - PSN

5. Beast4ya- iESCdeath (K/D 1.55)

Number - NT - PSN

5. Beast4ya- iESCdeath (K/D 1.55)

Back
Top Bottom