PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I got Hardened Pro this morning, it's trash. Only thing worthwhile is, you flinch less when getting hit... blah. Running Warlord instead.

I got Hardened Pro this morning, it's trash. Only thing worthwhile is, you flinch less when getting hit... blah. Running Warlord instead.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the two taped mags are 
smokin.gif
x holograhpic dot 
pimp.gif
, easily made this game a lot more enjoyable. 

^ makes your first reload dumb fast.
EDIT: Captains, TomBradysTheGOAT wants to be a captain of Season 3 - Black Ops, I need approval from you guys first (at least 3). His K/D is over 1 so he's good, but yall have to accept his app

Raadius: Yes.

Young Money:

Keith: 

December: 

MJAir: 

Also just a heads up captains, MJAir will get a 1 time pick in the third round because one of his teammates of last season is not playing this season of Black Ops. MJAir will keep his same exact team for winning last season tournament, so if you were on Team 7 last season, don't sign up when we get started, you will automatically be set for the upcoming season. The rest of us will draft all rounds as normal.

EDIT: Captains, TomBradysTheGOAT wants to be a captain of Season 3 - Black Ops, I need approval from you guys first (at least 3). His K/D is over 1 so he's good, but yall have to accept his app

Young Money:

Keith: 

December: 

MJAir: 

Also just a heads up captains, MJAir will get a 1 time pick in the third round because one of his teammates of last season is not playing this season of Black Ops. MJAir will keep his same exact team for winning last season tournament, so if you were on Team 7 last season, don't sign up when we get started, you will automatically be set for the upcoming season. The rest of us will draft all rounds as normal.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Young Money:

Keith: 

December: 

MJAir:
Donut:

indifferent.gif
@ not being on the committee
but hes good on one condition if after the capt ffa he actually makes his pick not like the last mw2 draft
when son left to go get a sandwhich after the ffa was done
indifferent.gif

Young Money:

Keith: 

December: 

MJAir:
Donut:

indifferent.gif
@ not being on the committee
but hes good on one condition if after the capt ffa he actually makes his pick not like the last mw2 draft
when son left to go get a sandwhich after the ffa was done
indifferent.gif

I was playing against some full party earlier and I was cracking them for like 10+ games straight and they were all on the mic shouting camper, noob, take that ghost off, lets go 1v1, etc...

So I was like alright, I'll go 1v1 with each and everyone of you. I invited them to my lobby, then pulled the ol' switch-a-roo and went to theater mode instead. I made them watch one of the games that I beasted them. I was like, yall can't call me a noob camper, you can watch exactly how I play.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was playing against some full party earlier and I was cracking them for like 10+ games straight and they were all on the mic shouting camper, noob, take that ghost off, lets go 1v1, etc...

So I was like alright, I'll go 1v1 with each and everyone of you. I invited them to my lobby, then pulled the ol' switch-a-roo and went to theater mode instead. I made them watch one of the games that I beasted them. I was like, yall can't call me a noob camper, you can watch exactly how I play.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wish I coulda been there for that.

TomBrady can be a captain if he actually picks his players this time. It took 10 minutes for him to decide who his first pick was goonna be.

laugh.gif
wish I coulda been there for that.

TomBrady can be a captain if he actually picks his players this time. It took 10 minutes for him to decide who his first pick was goonna be.

Young Money:

Keith: 

December: 

MJAir: 

Boost, the stats are there.

1.14 K/D ratio as of now and 252 wins and 202 losses. I'm officially entering my name to be a Captain.

LET THIS BOY COOK!

2l8knxt.gif

Young Money:

Keith: 

December: 

MJAir: 

Boost, the stats are there.

1.14 K/D ratio as of now and 252 wins and 202 losses. I'm officially entering my name to be a Captain.

LET THIS BOY COOK!

2l8knxt.gif

How do the captains feel about using playoff rules throughout the whole season? So first match is TDM and second match will be whatever the winning team wants. It'll still be best out of 3 for the regular season and 5 for the playoffs.

I know everyone enjoyed playing the playoff matches a lot better than the actual season. Also its the only thing that solved the huge camping problem that goes on during the TDM matches.

How do the captains feel about using playoff rules throughout the whole season? So first match is TDM and second match will be whatever the winning team wants. It'll still be best out of 3 for the regular season and 5 for the playoffs.

I know everyone enjoyed playing the playoff matches a lot better than the actual season. Also its the only thing that solved the huge camping problem that goes on during the TDM matches.

Young Money:

Keith: 

December: 

MJAir: 

once again ill sign up as a captain.

havent played in awhile.. about to beast the whole day(outside of football).. psn in sig!

Back
Top Bottom