PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I think my 60gig just died......................
what u mean? 
Yellow light
tired.gif

I never really got to play too much multiplayer because I was busy so I started today. Played a few games and then it just shut off on me. Disk is stuck in there too.
I can accept that it died, I'm just really angry about all my save data. I was on the last chapter in FFXIII and got a lot done in Red Dead Redemption and then this....

I'm gonna start watchin' youtube for some temp. fixes, maybe I can transfer my files or something... for now I gotta go get buns though.. should drown the pain a little
frown.gif

what u mean? 
Yellow light
tired.gif

I never really got to play too much multiplayer because I was busy so I started today. Played a few games and then it just shut off on me. Disk is stuck in there too.
I can accept that it died, I'm just really angry about all my save data. I was on the last chapter in FFXIII and got a lot done in Red Dead Redemption and then this....

I'm gonna start watchin' youtube for some temp. fixes, maybe I can transfer my files or something... for now I gotta go get buns though.. should drown the pain a little
frown.gif

what u mean? 
Yellow light
tired.gif

frown.gif

All that stuff should be backed up on your hard drive. As long as your drive isnt done, you should be good...

Anyone up for a game of Zombies?

what u mean? 
Yellow light
tired.gif

frown.gif

All that stuff should be backed up on your hard drive. As long as your drive isnt done, you should be good...

Anyone up for a game of Zombies?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by amel223

December, your girl killed it in Deathly Hallows. 

That is all. 
NOOO!!! WHY THE %@@! DID U SAY THAT!!!!!???????
IN PART 2? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I dont read the books, Just watch the movies! Why would u spoil that!?

Spoiler [+]
 Son... I saw Deathly Hallows Pt 1 at the Midnight Release... When She was bein i guess u can say tortured.. and she was cryin and screaming.. i got MAD AS %@@!!!!! #Simp101
He said killed it. Not got killed.

You were very distraught though.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
It was a pretty funny reaction.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by amel223

December, your girl killed it in Deathly Hallows. 

That is all. 
NOOO!!! WHY THE %@@! DID U SAY THAT!!!!!???????
IN PART 2? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I dont read the books, Just watch the movies! Why would u spoil that!?

Spoiler [+]
 Son... I saw Deathly Hallows Pt 1 at the Midnight Release... When She was bein i guess u can say tortured.. and she was cryin and screaming.. i got MAD AS %@@!!!!! #Simp101
He said killed it. Not got killed.

You were very distraught though.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
It was a pretty funny reaction.

what u mean? 
Yellow light
tired.gif

look up hair dryer trick on youtube follow it.

when it works back up all of your saves on a usb or a external drive.

a good thing to do is erase all the game installs on the system and videos and go to system settings and back up the accounts.

remember to deactivate the system after wards

what u mean? 
Yellow light
tired.gif

look up hair dryer trick on youtube follow it.

when it works back up all of your saves on a usb or a external drive.

a good thing to do is erase all the game installs on the system and videos and go to system settings and back up the accounts.

remember to deactivate the system after wards

Back
Top Bottom