PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Salty let that man live with his vid ...I don't see anyone else in here with a 70 kill vid until then shut up and play the damn game...he didn't say one time that "ohhhhhh this +#%! takes skills son" if anything he said it could take some luck

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Salty let that man live with his vid ...I don't see anyone else in here with a 70 kill vid until then shut up and play the damn game...he didn't say one time that "ohhhhhh this +#%! takes skills son" if anything he said it could take some luck

Word to Keefus.
How the +++% isnt it luck with throwin a gernade off the spawn to blow up the car and get a triple kill?  (Even tho i did see a video earlier that day, wen someone said that is a pretty good nade spot & i hit it but it was STILL luck 
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Word to Keefus.
How the +++% isnt it luck with throwin a gernade off the spawn to blow up the car and get a triple kill?  (Even tho i did see a video earlier that day, wen someone said that is a pretty good nade spot & i hit it but it was STILL luck 
laugh.gif
)

Anyways, Let me know when most of yall are gonna be on... Ive been on and off all day cause there hasnt been many ppl on today... Been playin pubs solo & i did pretty good but im still tryna run w/ NTers.. More fun... Lmk tho..

Anyways, Let me know when most of yall are gonna be on... Ive been on and off all day cause there hasnt been many ppl on today... Been playin pubs solo & i did pretty good but im still tryna run w/ NTers.. More fun... Lmk tho..

Well I thoroughly apologize. From now on you are totally immune from any sort of comment, when you post a multiplayer gameplay video, broadcast it on a public video sight and then post on a message board, where the soul premise is for members to give opinions. Furthermore if I do have comments, I will post my gameplay videos accompanied by my full resume and awards recieved in my lifetime (that includes honor roll and perfect attendance.) I want to make sure all my tracks are covered so ppl wont take what I say out of context. 

Would you still like me to blow you my king?

-The Juice

Well I thoroughly apologize. From now on you are totally immune from any sort of comment, when you post a multiplayer gameplay video, broadcast it on a public video sight and then post on a message board, where the soul premise is for members to give opinions. Furthermore if I do have comments, I will post my gameplay videos accompanied by my full resume and awards recieved in my lifetime (that includes honor roll and perfect attendance.) I want to make sure all my tracks are covered so ppl wont take what I say out of context. 

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice
Yeah Yeah Yeah ... Shoo... 
No, no ayo? Apperantly, ur the one who turned into the homosexual... 
alien.gif

-The Juice
Yeah Yeah Yeah ... Shoo... 
No, no ayo? Apperantly, ur the one who turned into the homosexual... 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

December, your girl killed it in Deathly Hallows. 

That is all. 
NOOO!!! WHY THE %@@! DID U SAY THAT!!!!!???????
IN PART 2? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I dont read the books, Just watch the movies! Why would u spoil that!?

Spoiler [+]
 Son... I saw Deathly Hallows Pt 1 at the Midnight Release... When She was bein i guess u can say tortured.. and she was cryin and screaming.. i got MAD AS %@@!!!!! #Simp101

-The Juice
b4726e51d70107959d9e674fb5f0481d9fc41b8b_r.jpg

-The Juice
b4726e51d70107959d9e674fb5f0481d9fc41b8b_r.jpg

That is all. 

Spoiler [+]
 Son... I saw Deathly Hallows Pt 1 at the Midnight Release... When She was bein i guess u can say tortured.. and she was cryin and screaming.. i got MAD AS %@@!!!!! #Simp101

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

That is all. 

Spoiler [+]
He said killed it. Not got killed.

You were very distraught though.
tired.gif

That is all. 

Spoiler [+]
He said killed it. Not got killed.

You were very distraught though.
tired.gif

That is all. 

Spoiler [+]

when she was getting "tortured" that #*#$ turned me on...for some odd reason

went from 6 to noon

That is all. 

Spoiler [+]

when she was getting "tortured" that #*#$ turned me on...for some odd reason

went from 6 to noon

Back
Top Bottom