PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i hate when multiple players from the other team move in packs and they all have second chance, i gun down like 3 of them n i killed n get 3 assists

i would trade commando or danger close for second chance in a instant

i hate when multiple players from the other team move in packs and they all have second chance, i gun down like 3 of them n i killed n get 3 assists

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Whos salty? 
laugh.gif
 Why would i be salty u dont like my gameplay? I simply asked u a question to back w/e ur sayin up... 
U came outta the woodworks from ur Xbox thread to try to say some ++!@ and what, now u cant back it up and post ur gameplay since u talk like u extra nice? 

FOH...

Why are you so salty though? It's a comment to your comment you dweeb

-The12thMonth 

Blow me *!%+#
laugh.gif
 no ayo
I came out of the woodworks, JUST FOR YOU doggie. Check the pages, I post in both threads. I talk like I'm extra nice? So now everytime someone has a comment, they must post their own videos?

And blow you? You are willing to turn into a homosexual because I said something about a video of you playing a video game?

-The Juice

Whos salty? 
laugh.gif
 Why would i be salty u dont like my gameplay? I simply asked u a question to back w/e ur sayin up... 
U came outta the woodworks from ur Xbox thread to try to say some ++!@ and what, now u cant back it up and post ur gameplay since u talk like u extra nice? 

FOH...

-The12thMonth 

Blow me *!%+#
laugh.gif
 no ayo
I came out of the woodworks, JUST FOR YOU doggie. Check the pages, I post in both threads. I talk like I'm extra nice? So now everytime someone has a comment, they must post their own videos?

And blow you? You are willing to turn into a homosexual because I said something about a video of you playing a video game?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif
Have a nade ready for those dudes.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif
Have a nade ready for those dudes.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Whos salty? 
laugh.gif

FOH...

-The12thMonth 

Blow me *!%+#
laugh.gif
 no ayo

-The Juice

Well....to his defense, he DID say no keithdajuiceman
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 (No shots bruh, but you deserve that after that "shut up before i $*%@ you in the %++" *+#! the other day)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whos salty? 
laugh.gif

FOH...

-The12thMonth 

Blow me *!%+#
laugh.gif
 no ayo

-The Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 (No shots bruh, but you deserve that after that "shut up before i $*%@ you in the %++" *+#! the other day)
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

People are just salty because getting a 70 killstreak on Nuketown playing Demo is more LUCK than SKILL and that's a fact. Even pro players will admit that smaller maps depend more on luck than actual skill, and doing it demolition is the easiest because the spawns are pretty much locked. Yeah sure why doesn't someone just toss a nade through the window? Well it was the beginning of the match and he had 5 other good NTers constantly pushing for him so no one on the other team could probably get close enough to. On a small map the other teams not gonna have time to figure out some guys sitting in the back slowly collecting kills for his Killstreak. They're gonna be worried about the 5 NTers constantly on them as they respawn.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I love these threads
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

People are just salty because getting a 70 killstreak on Nuketown playing Demo is more LUCK than SKILL and that's a fact. Even pro players will admit that smaller maps depend more on luck than actual skill, and doing it demolition is the easiest because the spawns are pretty much locked. Yeah sure why doesn't someone just toss a nade through the window? Well it was the beginning of the match and he had 5 other good NTers constantly pushing for him so no one on the other team could probably get close enough to. On a small map the other teams not gonna have time to figure out some guys sitting in the back slowly collecting kills for his Killstreak. They're gonna be worried about the 5 NTers constantly on them as they respawn.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I love these threads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

salty salty salty
- BiTTiES
pacmagic2002 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJair wrote:

Which i admitted already & dont remember if i said in the vid cause i had to redo the commentary like 3times but i did remember sayin that in one of them so yeah... 
Done. 
laugh.gif

-the12thMonth 

Originally Posted by youngmoney

salty salty salty
- BiTTiES
pacmagic2002 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJair wrote:

Which i admitted already & dont remember if i said in the vid cause i had to redo the commentary like 3times but i did remember sayin that in one of them so yeah... 
Done. 
laugh.gif

-the12thMonth 

Salty let that man live with his vid ...I don't see anyone else in here with a 70 kill vid until then shut up and play the damn game...he didn't say one time that "ohhhhhh this +#%! takes skills son" if anything he said it could take some luck

Back
Top Bottom