PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

there is a Prestige Hack but if you rank up to 15 you can get banned or reset 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You guys are terrible.
laugh.gif

How do you say there is no counter for ghost pro? Sure there is, it's called awareness. Killstreaks like uav/spy plane/blackbird are EXTRA, you cannot rely on the radar.

Right, they act like the game starts off with a radar in the air.

If anything they should be pissed at silencers more than anything.......Those keep you off the map while you are shooting so their teammate cant see where you are and run up behind you while you are shooting.  If you have ghost without a silencer, you can still be seen.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You guys are terrible.
laugh.gif

How do you say there is no counter for ghost pro? Sure there is, it's called awareness. Killstreaks like uav/spy plane/blackbird are EXTRA, you cannot rely on the radar.

Right, they act like the game starts off with a radar in the air.

If anything they should be pissed at silencers more than anything.......Those keep you off the map while you are shooting so their teammate cant see where you are and run up behind you while you are shooting.  If you have ghost without a silencer, you can still be seen.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by sole vintage

laugh.gif

what if i go to 13 9 !?
idk but you need to rank up your character in combat training to level 50.

then 1. First of All you need to download it; http://mrmoss.net/PatchBlocker.zip

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by sole vintage

laugh.gif

what if i go to 13 9 !?
idk but you need to rank up your character in combat training to level 50.

then 1. First of All you need to download it; http://mrmoss.net/PatchBlocker.zip

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out

Looks like a lot...
Vintage, whats good with Modded Lobbies, where the people that get invited in can jus rank up to w/e prestige and to w/e level and complete all the challenges all at once? 

Like Mw2...? 

Looks like a lot...
Vintage, whats good with Modded Lobbies, where the people that get invited in can jus rank up to w/e prestige and to w/e level and complete all the challenges all at once? 

Like Mw2...? 

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

are people really posting vids of them "beasting" ....on NUKETOWN? You serious?

Let me see a a 70 kilstreak on Launch. Don't worry, I'll wait.

-The Juice
Please ... Since apparently u talk like u can do that in ur sleep. Post them "highlights" son... Or are u gonna give the excuse that u cant get any KS goin cause u dont play for KDR but for the objective? 
Don't worry, I'll wait. 

Btw... If u r on Ps3.. I did get a 2BlackBirds. Chopper Gunner & Gunship in Launch. RUNNIN AND GUNNIN. 43-3. If ur on psn.. look at my fileshare

Why are you so salty though? It's a comment you dweeb. Dude posted a gunship video of him on Nuketown. Stop it.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

are people really posting vids of them "beasting" ....on NUKETOWN? You serious?

Let me see a a 70 kilstreak on Launch. Don't worry, I'll wait.

-The Juice
Please ... Since apparently u talk like u can do that in ur sleep. Post them "highlights" son... Or are u gonna give the excuse that u cant get any KS goin cause u dont play for KDR but for the objective? 
Don't worry, I'll wait. 

Btw... If u r on Ps3.. I did get a 2BlackBirds. Chopper Gunner & Gunship in Launch. RUNNIN AND GUNNIN. 43-3. If ur on psn.. look at my fileshare

Why are you so salty though? It's a comment you dweeb. Dude posted a gunship video of him on Nuketown. Stop it.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Looks like a lot...

Like Mw2...? 
they are not being released yet but are out there to a select few

Looks like a lot...

Like Mw2...? 
they are not being released yet but are out there to a select few

Back
Top Bottom