PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by youngmoney

so did keith or hyperaggresive get banned from that music thread?....i see december still here...

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
If I was online when that @*#! was up and running I would have definitely caught my 2343225 ban from this place.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

so did keith or hyperaggresive get banned from that music thread?....i see december still here...

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
If I was online when that @*#! was up and running I would have definitely caught my 2343225 ban from this place.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

December, she got off easy in the movie.  In the book Bellatrix went in 
laugh.gif
  Crucio and everything.  
i HATE that @#+%%
mad.gif

Anyways, 105 Bullets left til Hardend Pro
pimp.gif
halfway there

I feel like a $$%#*%# jus standing there wasting all my bullets to bring down the enemies air support then i go rambo with a pistol tryna see if i can get atleast a kill before i die
30t6p3b.gif
Or pick up the dead persons weapon... 

Originally Posted by amel223

December, she got off easy in the movie.  In the book Bellatrix went in 
laugh.gif
  Crucio and everything.  
i HATE that @#+%%
mad.gif

Anyways, 105 Bullets left til Hardend Pro
pimp.gif
halfway there

I feel like a $$%#*%# jus standing there wasting all my bullets to bring down the enemies air support then i go rambo with a pistol tryna see if i can get atleast a kill before i die
30t6p3b.gif
Or pick up the dead persons weapon... 

i got hardened pro i thought itd be easy...took a few games and i felt i was hitting it with all 30 bullets each time reloading and doing the same...guess i wasnt

i got hardened pro i thought itd be easy...took a few games and i felt i was hitting it with all 30 bullets each time reloading and doing the same...guess i wasnt

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Yea...that $!@* is kinda hard. I need like, 194 more
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And seeing that i always play with NTers, they other team never gets a chance  to get anything in the ait unless its a care package.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Yea...that $!@* is kinda hard. I need like, 194 more
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And seeing that i always play with NTers, they other team never gets a chance  to get anything in the ait unless its a care package.

Hardened Pro.
pimp.gif

The Commando (Especially Silenced) is like my Soulmate in this game
pimp.gif

Edit: I also re-uploaded the video commentary free... so yup... The previous one , ill delete pretty soon, jus cuz of the crappy quality of the mic i used. 

Edit 2: If u send me a Friend Request on PSN. Please let me know. I dont like adding randoms ,so if u sent me a FR and i still havent accepted it. Lmk ur NT on PSN. 

Hardened Pro.
pimp.gif

The Commando (Especially Silenced) is like my Soulmate in this game
pimp.gif

Edit: I also re-uploaded the video commentary free... so yup... The previous one , ill delete pretty soon, jus cuz of the crappy quality of the mic i used. 

Edit 2: If u send me a Friend Request on PSN. Please let me know. I dont like adding randoms ,so if u sent me a FR and i still havent accepted it. Lmk ur NT on PSN. 

StarcityPA
nerd.gif

Still gettin used to the gameplay online w/ the lack of cohesiveness w/ the player movement but still handle my own. Down for that Zombies too (too addicting
laugh.gif
)

Oh and I can mic up if need be

StarcityPA
nerd.gif

Still gettin used to the gameplay online w/ the lack of cohesiveness w/ the player movement but still handle my own. Down for that Zombies too (too addicting
laugh.gif
)

Oh and I can mic up if need be

Back
Top Bottom