PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Just went Ham on Crisis,

5186319663_cdd5169cc7_b.jpg

Crisis is a fun map, man!

The awesome thing is that you can save that game in your fileshare and other people can check it out! It will be in your last 100 games for sure, load it up!

Crisis is a fun map, man!

The awesome thing is that you can save that game in your fileshare and other people can check it out! It will be in your last 100 games for sure, load it up!

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i have a feeling the only dudes complaining are the ones who can't hang and rely on kill streaks.  like how often did you actually die from a person shooting you in mw2? 25% of the time?  game was wack.

foreverdecember are you marleys protege?

Sorry, but when I go to play a match and get kicked out due to "transmission error" five times in a row after paying $65 for this game, I'll complain all the *%$# I want.
Sniping is almost impossible when you are Kramerer'ing through doorways.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i have a feeling the only dudes complaining are the ones who can't hang and rely on kill streaks.  like how often did you actually die from a person shooting you in mw2? 25% of the time?  game was wack.

foreverdecember are you marleys protege?

Sorry, but when I go to play a match and get kicked out due to "transmission error" five times in a row after paying $65 for this game, I'll complain all the *%$# I want.
Sniping is almost impossible when you are Kramerer'ing through doorways.

i was talking about the game play brosef.  but my connection never messes up.  like sometimes i cant join my friends or they cant join me but it happened alot in mw2 also.

lol, i forgot about snipers.  damn maybe that's why this game is so much more fun to me.

btw, i never see you online.  did you delete me
indifferent.gif
it's mplsdunk

i was talking about the game play brosef.  but my connection never messes up.  like sometimes i cant join my friends or they cant join me but it happened alot in mw2 also.

lol, i forgot about snipers.  damn maybe that's why this game is so much more fun to me.

btw, i never see you online.  did you delete me
indifferent.gif
it's mplsdunk

I like the game, alot. But the connection EFFECTS the gameplay. You can't do something as precise as sniping when you are constantly lagging out.
This game took sniping out of the multiplayer basically. Even with a good connection, sniping is only good in objective matches. Even then, you need a good team for support.

Anyway, I DO like this game alot. I just cant handle paying money for a product with obvious flaws that should have been corrected.

Also, NobleKane is a Treyarch stan. I love COD3, I'll be the first to say it was my favorite of the series in terms of multiplayer, but saying WAW was better than COD4 is absolutely hilarious.

I like the game, alot. But the connection EFFECTS the gameplay. You can't do something as precise as sniping when you are constantly lagging out.
This game took sniping out of the multiplayer basically. Even with a good connection, sniping is only good in objective matches. Even then, you need a good team for support.

Anyway, I DO like this game alot. I just cant handle paying money for a product with obvious flaws that should have been corrected.

Also, NobleKane is a Treyarch stan. I love COD3, I'll be the first to say it was my favorite of the series in terms of multiplayer, but saying WAW was better than COD4 is absolutely hilarious.

yea, stupid car crash. 

i'm on like every night now though.

since we're ranking here's mine

mw>black ops>mw2>waw

yea, stupid car crash. 

i'm on like every night now though.

since we're ranking here's mine

mw>black ops>mw2>waw

Tonight was my 1st time playing this game online. I had... fun? Yeah, that's the word. I forgot what fun was thanks to MW2
30t6p3b.gif
Black Ops is looking like it's actually gonna be fun and not stress inducing for the long haul.

Good games Boost and Poo and Burrack
pimp.gif
Capture the Flag... that's my *%!% if y'all didnt notice.

Tonight was my 1st time playing this game online. I had... fun? Yeah, that's the word. I forgot what fun was thanks to MW2
30t6p3b.gif
Black Ops is looking like it's actually gonna be fun and not stress inducing for the long haul.

Good games Boost and Poo and Burrack
pimp.gif
Capture the Flag... that's my *%!% if y'all didnt notice.

Back
Top Bottom