PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

30t6p3b.gif

As much as I like Black ops the hit detection/lag and spawn system throw me off just as much. These are 2 of the most important areas I look for in an fps.

If you're centered in my G11 sights standing still and I shoot you in the head I'm expecting death, not for you to turn around, panic and somehow kill me.

This game honestly reminds me of a faster paced Killzone 2 except without the option to give your team a safe haven with a spawn grenade.

As much as I like Black ops the hit detection/lag and spawn system throw me off just as much. These are 2 of the most important areas I look for in an fps.

If you're centered in my G11 sights standing still and I shoot you in the head I'm expecting death, not for you to turn around, panic and somehow kill me.

This game honestly reminds me of a faster paced Killzone 2 except without the option to give your team a safe haven with a spawn grenade.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

laugh.gif
 @ the notion of MW2 being better than BO. 
Both have it's con and pro. Only things suck about MW2 is abusive perk like commando and one man army noob tube

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

laugh.gif
 @ the notion of MW2 being better than BO. 
Both have it's con and pro. Only things suck about MW2 is abusive perk like commando and one man army noob tube

i have a feeling the only dudes complaining are the ones who can't hang and rely on kill streaks.  like how often did you actually die from a person shooting you in mw2? 25% of the time?  game was wack.

foreverdecember are you marleys protege?

i have a feeling the only dudes complaining are the ones who can't hang and rely on kill streaks.  like how often did you actually die from a person shooting you in mw2? 25% of the time?  game was wack.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i have a feeling the only dudes complaining are the ones who can't hang and rely on kill streaks.  like how often did you actually die from a person shooting you in mw2? 25% of the timegame was wack.

Im sayin tho... Cats tryna play black ops like mw2. #%!# wont fly. 
I dont think game was wack. But ALOT of wack #%!# happened.

Black Ops > Mw2 and it isnt even close in terms of balance, skill, and less @!#+%!*@. 

Edit: Nvm 
laugh.gif

Anyways .. my KDR has been goin up past day or 2. went from 1.91 to 2.02.. Been playin fairly well past day or 2 
pimp.gif

Had a 43-2 today in Launch. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i have a feeling the only dudes complaining are the ones who can't hang and rely on kill streaks.  like how often did you actually die from a person shooting you in mw2? 25% of the timegame was wack.

Im sayin tho... Cats tryna play black ops like mw2. #%!# wont fly. 
I dont think game was wack. But ALOT of wack #%!# happened.

Black Ops > Mw2 and it isnt even close in terms of balance, skill, and less @!#+%!*@. 

Edit: Nvm 
laugh.gif

Anyways .. my KDR has been goin up past day or 2. went from 1.91 to 2.02.. Been playin fairly well past day or 2 
pimp.gif

Had a 43-2 today in Launch. 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
nah, i thought you were an nt'er marleys protege for some reason.  i cant remember why.

i kd dropped off bad.
laugh.gif
  i was at like 1.6 just straight run and gun with the ak47u.  then everyone got better so it dropped to a 1.2
ohwell.gif
.  it's going back up though since got all my recklessness out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah, i thought you were an nt'er marleys protege for some reason.  i cant remember why.

i kd dropped off bad.
laugh.gif
  i was at like 1.6 just straight run and gun with the ak47u.  then everyone got better so it dropped to a 1.2
ohwell.gif
.  it's going back up though since got all my recklessness out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

What's up with these sucka %#! ninjas online in the Zombies mode? Me and 3 other cats doing our thing everything cool, everytime a dude needs to be revived I help em out or whatever.

The moment I get hurt and am in need of the reviving this dude just ran past me
indifferent.gif
I'm like aight there's some zombies around maybe he wants to clear some space. These B.A.N.'s just take off and open the door to another part of the map and I'm left to a slow %#! death. A dude had to quit
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This +%@% had me dying for some reason

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

What's up with these sucka %#! ninjas online in the Zombies mode? Me and 3 other cats doing our thing everything cool, everytime a dude needs to be revived I help em out or whatever.

The moment I get hurt and am in need of the reviving this dude just ran past me
indifferent.gif
I'm like aight there's some zombies around maybe he wants to clear some space. These B.A.N.'s just take off and open the door to another part of the map and I'm left to a slow %#! death. A dude had to quit
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This +%@% had me dying for some reason

Back
Top Bottom