PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I need more people to play capture the flag with I need 7 more flags.....this %%%% is beyond stupid they should have kept it The way it #*%#%!# was

I need more people to play capture the flag with I need 7 more flags.....this %%%% is beyond stupid they should have kept it The way it #*%#%!# was

Playing capture the flag this #*%% is fun
laugh.gif

I need more people to play capture the flag with I need 7 moreflags.....this %%%% is beyond stupid they should have kept it The wayit #*%#%!# was

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

That's how much I need too but damn it's so hard. There are times when I get close then die right when I get there to have my teammates get the easy point. I agree that it's stupid they made it like that.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

That's how much I need too but damn it's so hard. There are times when I get close then die right when I get there to have my teammates get the easy point. I agree that it's stupid they made it like that.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, its fun and all but even if they patch it, still would be a hot mess. The only thing it has over MW2 is the guns come with more ammo, other than that MW2 is better, period

Spawn Points >
Guns and Selection >
Kill Streaks >
Maps >
Hit Detection >
Perks >
Menu UI >
Online Connection >
Better Lobby System >

Basically Black Ops is for all the dudes that cried snipers, noobs and campiers. Yall some novice %!+ $#*@@!. Only reason why yall playing it cuz it's 'new', not cuz it's better.Why the guns sound $!$#+? Like shooting nurf darts and why the air strike bullets sound like a blow dryer? Everybody sounding like they got a flack, bullets hit you like you got shoulder pads on. Yes, I'm mad 
tired.gif
damn i didnt know you was one of these cheeser %$@ cod players who rely on the gimmicky garbage to actually enjoy a game

black ops >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MW2

the only thing better in MW2 is the matchmaking. thats it.

i bet you hated world at war too huh? lol

treyarch always takes infinity wards lazy %$@ games and makes um better. black ops is what MW2 should have been... thats why black ops feels dated.

Yeah, its fun and all but even if they patch it, still would be a hot mess. The only thing it has over MW2 is the guns come with more ammo, other than that MW2 is better, period

Spawn Points >
Guns and Selection >
Kill Streaks >
Maps >
Hit Detection >
Perks >
Menu UI >
Online Connection >
Better Lobby System >

Basically Black Ops is for all the dudes that cried snipers, noobs and campiers. Yall some novice %!+ $#*@@!. Only reason why yall playing it cuz it's 'new', not cuz it's better.Why the guns sound $!$#+? Like shooting nurf darts and why the air strike bullets sound like a blow dryer? Everybody sounding like they got a flack, bullets hit you like you got shoulder pads on. Yes, I'm mad 
tired.gif
damn i didnt know you was one of these cheeser %$@ cod players who rely on the gimmicky garbage to actually enjoy a game

treyarch always takes infinity wards lazy %$@ games and makes um better. black ops is what MW2 should have been... thats why black ops feels dated.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

I bought my bf black ops for the ps3. My ps3 broke smh 2 years and it's dead. I fixed it before when it had the red light but now it's permanently broken
frown.gif
good thing he has one so I can play on it. Psn: alexthe_beast hit me up.
pimp.gif

pics or GIFSoup
c0-sign

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

I bought my bf black ops for the ps3. My ps3 broke smh 2 years and it's dead. I fixed it before when it had the red light but now it's permanently broken
frown.gif
good thing he has one so I can play on it. Psn: alexthe_beast hit me up.
pimp.gif

pics or GIFSoup
c0-sign

Ya'll mad i have Marathon Pro?
Saw a guy on my team have 117 kills on Nuketown for Demolition today
sick.gif

Ya'll mad i have Marathon Pro?
Saw a guy on my team have 117 kills on Nuketown for Demolition today
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Yeh, if you want a game with garbage spawns and the worst hit detection in the history of FPS.

Tell me how I get headshots when I'm shooting people in the back and then when I shoot people in the head they don't drop?

Yeh, if you want a game with garbage spawns and the worst hit detection in the history of FPS.

Tell me how I get headshots when I'm shooting people in the back and then when I shoot people in the head they don't drop?

Spawn Points >
Guns and Selection >
Kill Streaks >
Maps >
Hit Detection >
Perks >
Menu UI >
Online Connection >
Better Lobby System >

tired.gif

2rwt74i.gif

Spawn Points >
Guns and Selection >
Kill Streaks >
Maps >
Hit Detection >
Perks >
Menu UI >
Online Connection >
Better Lobby System >

tired.gif

2rwt74i.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

thats all stuff a patch can fix...
i like mw2 as much as everyone else i got 28 days on that %+%@+*+. (whoa mug is a censored word now?
laugh.gif
)

but black ops is doing the job...things i dont like is the map system with voting for previous i dont even think ive played every map yet, and minor stuff that a patch can fix...i dont like the claymores either but i like the fact i can pick it back up 
pimp.gif
, black ops famas > mw2 famas...black ops maps are better for these team games, i cant play ffa on these maps but i could play it all day on mw2 

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

thats all stuff a patch can fix...
i like mw2 as much as everyone else i got 28 days on that %+%@+*+. (whoa mug is a censored word now?
laugh.gif
)

but black ops is doing the job...things i dont like is the map system with voting for previous i dont even think ive played every map yet, and minor stuff that a patch can fix...i dont like the claymores either but i like the fact i can pick it back up 
pimp.gif
, black ops famas > mw2 famas...black ops maps are better for these team games, i cant play ffa on these maps but i could play it all day on mw2 

Wow man. 
People dont know what they want.

Laughable. 

Black ops > Mw2. Only thing Mw2 got on black ops is Better Graphics/Factions/Campaign/Ac130/Map(Possibly? Idk yet) .

Other than that. Take that cheap %*$ game outta here. 

Also. boost if you dont want to, Then ill handle the Black ops tourney. 

Wow man. 
People dont know what they want.

Laughable. 

Black ops > Mw2. Only thing Mw2 got on black ops is Better Graphics/Factions/Campaign/Ac130/Map(Possibly? Idk yet) .

Other than that. Take that cheap %*$ game outta here. 

Also. boost if you dont want to, Then ill handle the Black ops tourney. 

Back
Top Bottom