PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Online is kinda easy all you gotta do is shoot an people be running into your bullets
eek.gif
lulz
laugh.gif

Yeah, its fun and all but even if they patch it, still would be a hot mess. The only thing it has over MW2 is the guns come with more ammo, other than that MW2 is better, period

Spawn Points >
Guns and Selection >
Kill Streaks >
Maps >
Hit Detection >
Perks >
Menu UI >
Online Connection >
Better Lobby System >

Basically Black Ops is for all the dudes that cried snipers, noobs and campiers. Yall some novice %!+ $#*@@!. Only reason why yall playing it cuz it's 'new', not cuz it's better.Why the guns sound $!$#+? Like shooting nurf darts and why the air strike bullets sound like a blow dryer? Everybody sounding like they got a flack, bullets hit you like you got shoulder pads on. Yes, I'm mad 
tired.gif

Yeah, its fun and all but even if they patch it, still would be a hot mess. The only thing it has over MW2 is the guns come with more ammo, other than that MW2 is better, period

Spawn Points >
Guns and Selection >
Kill Streaks >
Maps >
Hit Detection >
Perks >
Menu UI >
Online Connection >
Better Lobby System >

Basically Black Ops is for all the dudes that cried snipers, noobs and campiers. Yall some novice %!+ $#*@@!. Only reason why yall playing it cuz it's 'new', not cuz it's better.Why the guns sound $!$#+? Like shooting nurf darts and why the air strike bullets sound like a blow dryer? Everybody sounding like they got a flack, bullets hit you like you got shoulder pads on. Yes, I'm mad 
tired.gif

What's up with these sucka %#! ninjas online in the Zombies mode? Me and 3 other cats doing our thing everything cool, everytime a dude needs to be revived I help em out or whatever.

The moment I get hurt and am in need of the reviving this dude just ran past me
indifferent.gif
I'm like aight there's some zombies around maybe he wants to clear some space. These B.A.N.'s just take off and open the door to another part of the map and I'm left to a slow %#! death. A dude had to quit
30t6p3b.gif

What's up with these sucka %#! ninjas online in the Zombies mode? Me and 3 other cats doing our thing everything cool, everytime a dude needs to be revived I help em out or whatever.

The moment I get hurt and am in need of the reviving this dude just ran past me
indifferent.gif
I'm like aight there's some zombies around maybe he wants to clear some space. These B.A.N.'s just take off and open the door to another part of the map and I'm left to a slow %#! death. A dude had to quit
30t6p3b.gif

i m back and forth with this game....i just cant play MW2 no more
laugh.gif

I got like 16 days played..its run its course with me.

i m back and forth with this game....i just cant play MW2 no more
laugh.gif

I got like 16 days played..its run its course with me.

Lol maybe it's because mw2 was my first * fps.  I loved mw2 but I love this also.  I'm only an hr into playing this though lol.

Lol maybe it's because mw2 was my first * fps.  I loved mw2 but I love this also.  I'm only an hr into playing this though lol.

Back
Top Bottom