PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

reading the forums it doesnt seem like anything is fixed

i cant even connect to the servers at this point
indifferent.gif

This %@!% is *@*%!+% unnacceptable

reading the forums it doesnt seem like anything is fixed

i cant even connect to the servers at this point
indifferent.gif

This %@!% is *@*%!+% unnacceptable

Originally Posted by serialmike

I cant speak for exact fixes. But fells much much more like mw2 as far as hit detect (which wasn't perfect either). To me this is all I ask for.

Also, while I wont say spawns are fixed I will say I get screwed from behind much much less.

It was much better this morning with much less frustration than previously so far

all I needed to know

Originally Posted by serialmike

I cant speak for exact fixes. But fells much much more like mw2 as far as hit detect (which wasn't perfect either). To me this is all I ask for.

Also, while I wont say spawns are fixed I will say I get screwed from behind much much less.

It was much better this morning with much less frustration than previously so far

all I needed to know

i may be the only one who doesnt have trouble getting in a game.
i have to credit this to the new internet i got at my new place.... back when i was at my old apt... i coudlnt get into a game for *!$%!

i also cant find my mic
mad.gif

i may be the only one who doesnt have trouble getting in a game.
i have to credit this to the new internet i got at my new place.... back when i was at my old apt... i coudlnt get into a game for *!$%!

i also cant find my mic
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by lowslows

how i put in MW2 and get into a game in like 15 seconds
laugh.gif

Maybe your system is trash because I got put in a matchbon black ops in less than 5secs

I was pullin 4 bars and host on the regular in MW2..and with this game now i cant connect to the servers at all.

I seen u go online and get into a game in like a min while im still seeing this error message..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by lowslows

how i put in MW2 and get into a game in like 15 seconds
laugh.gif

Maybe your system is trash because I got put in a matchbon black ops in less than 5secs

I was pullin 4 bars and host on the regular in MW2..and with this game now i cant connect to the servers at all.

I seen u go online and get into a game in like a min while im still seeing this error message..
indifferent.gif

you have to play Capture the Flag for Marathon Pro right??

if so i'll be on that tonight.

you have to play Capture the Flag for Marathon Pro right??

if so i'll be on that tonight.

Back
Top Bottom