Probowl Selection Show is today... (Updated)

it couldve been taylor, parker, addai, LT, LEWIS, even mcgahee....any of those backs were deserving to make it.

lol and i dont know why but i just find it absurd maybe cuz i ma Skins fan that there are 3 defensive backs(roy williams as an alternate) from Dallas going tothe Pro Bowl....they honestly can't cover.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

He barely has less yards. Addai has more TDs then Taylor and he has more catches and receiving yards. Some of y'all need to stop drinking that Fred Taylor Kool Aid. Most of y'all didn't start slurping up the juice until this season when Gunna started the campaign strong this season. And hell Gunna is Taylor's hype man and he sees nothing really wrong with this.
Barely has less yards?Word? Too bad he has 35 more caries than Fred....and 72 less yards
laugh.gif

the reason Addai has more TDs because MJD gets our red zone carries....Addai is the product of a system....

and I'm not drinking no fred taylor kool aid either....I've been there since day 1.

72 less yards... You make it seem like more...

Like I said, if it wasn't Addai it would've been Willis point blank. There's been worse years Taylor has been snubbed. I ain't reallydefending Addai, but more so how ridiculous the Fred Taylor love is getting.

And the Kool Aid statement wasn't just directed to you. There's much more crap in that Pro Bowl selection and not having Taylor on there is theleast of the problems yet everyone on here makes it seem like the most. For as long as I've been on this site I just find it funny that this isn't evenTaylor's best year but until Gunna started the campaign most people have hush about him for the longest. Better late then never I suppose...

pimp.gif
@ Welker, Roy Williams, and Colston not making the PB, and P. Willisand Andy Lee starting

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by mjfresh

even Jamal Lewis should of made it over Addai
smh.gif

Yep, I mean, any guy who has 6 good weeks out of 14 deserves it.

Like someone said Addai is a product of a system.. Jamal would do the same or probably better if he was behind that line in Indy

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

every league has that one player that constantly gets snubbed and shown no love when it comes to pro bowl / all-star games...fred taylor is that guy in the nfl.

wow, really?

youre probably the first person to say that.

i'm just saying that people need to stop crying consistently ab taylor not making the pro bowl roster. people need to accept the fact that the only wayhe's going to get to honolulu is a family vacation.
imo, willis can hold a better grudge than taylor. willis has nothing around him, all defenses have to do is game plan against him solely. whereastaylor benefits from jones drew and garrards emergence.

Can we stop bringing up the system. There's pros and cons to being in that system just like there's pros and cons for Taylor for being in Jacksonville.

whereas taylor benefits from jones drew and garrards emergence.

Um, he's been putting up GREAT #'s since MJD was in grade school and when Garrard was considering where to go to college....

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

"No way in hell is he (Joseph Addai) better than me!" - Fred Taylor

that clown has less yards on way more carries than Fred...
smh.gif
...damn shame

Parker and LT are straight, but Addai is just
sick.gif
...he ain't a pushover or anything but MJD is a better RB than him....oh well....injury is still possible...or maybe on of them will give Fred a spot....I kno Willie Parker had some good things to say about him...its a long shot but you never know

man.. some of you make no sense.. i used to be a huge Fred Taylor fan.. some of ya'll are makin me dislike him just because of all the slurping goingaround.. but i wouldn't have even been mad if taylor made it over addai because i know taylor deserves it, but you can't tell me addai doesn'tdeserve it as well.. he has been beastin all year...

Congrats to ST
pimp.gif

Alright Gunna, I was wrong. Brady couldn't get Welker to the Pro Bowl.

As much as I hate the Browns, Derek Anderson got snubbed too
smh.gif
laugh.gif
NFL clappin cats with the "snub" nose shottie
Like someone said Addai is a product of a system.. Jamal would do the same or probably better if he was behind that line in Indy
Yall remember that dude Edgerrin James? Yea, i'm pretty sure he agrees with that statement. And
laugh.gif
@ the mark thinking NT didn't find out about Fred Taylor till Gunna talkedabout him. Man please, he been a beast word to NFL 2K
eek.gif

some of ya'll are makin me dislike him just because of all the slurping going around..
you claim to be a fan of a player who has been relatively underrated most of his career...and now he gets a lil recent love by some people on NTand you dislike him?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

OK

- Patrick Willis representing

- Fred Taylor got robbed

- Way too many Cowboys

- And I'm happy Sean Taylor made it...he truly deserved it

MART1N PAYNE wrote:
And
laugh.gif
@ the mark thinking NT didn't find out about Fred Taylor till Gunna talked about him. Man please, he been a beast word to NFL 2K
eek.gif

I've been around NT for a while now, and Gunna has always been the only one talking bout Fragile Freddy then, all of a sudden, this year on NT he'sNT's favorite RB. Maybe it's not the slurpage of Freddy as much as it might the be the slurpage of Gunna
tongue.gif

Either way, Fragile got snubbed; although I think Addai is deserving as well. Just a bad case of too many talented runners in the AFC, if he was in the NFC hewould have had at least 5+ appearances.

Originally Posted by truthmain

MART1N PAYNE wrote:
And
laugh.gif
@ the mark thinking NT didn't find out about Fred Taylor till Gunna talked about him. Man please, he been a beast word to NFL 2K
eek.gif

I've been around NT for a while now, and Gunna has always been the only one talking bout Fragile Freddy then, all of a sudden, this year on NT he's NT's favorite RB. Maybe it's not the slurpage of Freddy as much as it might the be the slurpage of Gunna
tongue.gif

Either way, Fragile got snubbed; although I think Addai is deserving as well. Just a bad case of too many talented runners in the AFC, if he was in the NFC he would have had at least 5+ appearances.

so so true. the AFC is loaded at running back every year really..

hell, LT didn't make it the year he had 1600+ rushing yards and 100 receptions..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Bray, Cribbs and Steinbach

indifferent.gif
@ Barber over Portis. Portis has about 200 more yards thanBarber.

Cowboy fans and Steeler fans made themselves seen with the voting. It's pretty disgusting to be honest.

Ben over Anderson & Garrard?

*****. Steelers can dig a hole.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Barber over Portis. Portis has about 200 more yards than Barber.

Cowboy fans and Steeler fans made themselves seen with the voting. It's pretty disgusting to be honest.

i'll give you the troy polamalu selection being stupid.

but by the numbers..

ben roethlisberger - 64.7% completion rate / 2897 passing yards / 29 TDs / 11 INTs / 100.5 QB rating
[2 rushing TDs]

david garrard - 64.2% completion rate / 2310 passing yards / 16 TDs / 2 INTs / 101.6 QB rating

derek anderson - 56.2% completion rate / 3384 passing yards / 26 TDs / 14 INTs / 85.8 QB rating
[3 rushing TDs]

i'd say ben roethlisberger was very deserving. you could make a case for garrard and anderson, but roethlisberger was nowhere near being a bad selection.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Barber over Portis. Portis has about 200 more yards than Barber.

i'll give you the troy polamalu selection being stupid.

but by the numbers..

ben roethlisberger - 64.7% completion rate / 2897 passing yards / 29 TDs / 11 INTs / 100.5 QB rating
[2 rushing TDs]

david garrard - 64.2% completion rate / 2310 passing yards / 16 TDs / 2 INTs / 101.6 QB rating

derek anderson - 56.2% completion rate / 3384 passing yards / 26 TDs / 14 INTs / 85.8 QB rating
[3 rushing TDs]

i'd say ben roethlisberger was very deserving. you could make a case for garrard and anderson, but roethlisberger was nowhere near being a bad selection.
Good points. But I like Garrard's efficiency, and after watching them play head 2 head, its tough to see these selections rationally, a few dayslater.

Steelers can still dig a hole though
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom