Probowl Selection Show is today... (Updated)

Originally Posted by isaxSJthebay08

i think Ellis should of been there 11.5 sacks in 11 game
laugh.gif
He's got 11.5 sacks and only like 12 total tackles...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by isaxSJthebay08

i think Ellis should of been there 11.5 sacks in 11 game
laugh.gif
He's got 11.5 sacks and only like 12 total tackles...

ya but he has been with the cowboys so long and never got a pro bowl. he needs one

Cro'
pimp.gif

LT
pimp.gif

My Dude Osgood
pimp.gif

My Boy Merriman
smokin.gif

Big boy Jamal Williams
smokin.gif

My homie Dielman...
pimp.gif
for him, for 1) Turning down more money from Seattleto stay in sunny SD and 2) for opening up those big holes on the left side of the field, LT's favorite side.
smokin.gif

San Diego representin'!!
pimp.gif

I mean you could say that except for the fact that betts performed better when given the chance

I disagree....the way the skins were running Betts should have been the philosophy all-season back in 06-07. The coaching staff was too stupid to realize this,and before they made the switch to Campbell, they gave Brunell too much control/freedom to make the same costly errors week in and week out. Portis wasbattling injuries since the pre-season, and he had a tough year. What people fail to realize is that Betts fumbled at least once or twice a game in hisstarting role for the final 7 last season. I love having Betts as a #2, but he just doesn't have the same skill set as Portis. He doesn't have greatvision, and his pass blocking is sub par. If you take injuries out of the equation, Betts isn't even in the same league as Portis.

When players fill in for Pro Bowlers who were voted in, are they then considered Pro Bowlers? Is it the vote that counts, or just the game appearance?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

WHERE IS MARIO WILLIAMS?

If the voting had been conducted after the Denver game, I'm certain he would've made it. But it closed beforetheir game so here's hoping someone pulls out & he replaces him.

[h1]Williams to reporters: scoreboard, bite me[/h1]
mario_williams.jpg

HOUSTON, TX -- It appears that Texans' defensive end Mario Williams is having the last laugh at the doubters and naysayers who questioned his selection as the first pick of the 2006 draft.

"Don't act like you didn't do nothin' wrong. You guys were calling me the next Sam Bowie before I ever played a down," a giddy Williams told reporters. "Any of you Nostradumbasses know who's second in the NFL in sacks right now? Here's a hint - it ain't Reggie Bush or Vince Young."

After a successful career at North Carolina State, the Texans surprised many by selecting Williams over Reggie Bush and hometown favorite Vince Young. After a disappointing rookie season, Williams has all but surpassed Young and Bush this season on his way to a 13-sack season and some modicum of vindication.

"Who the hell is Mel Kiper? Him and that little dude that looks like a math teacher kept saying the Texans were dumb and I suck. I got something for them to suck," Williams screamed, pouding his fist on a table. "I got snubbed for the Pro Bowl, but that's nothing compared to the snubbing I'm gonna give Kiper next time I see him. Though I have to say, totally ignoring the guy is pretty tough with that hair."

yo that Article looks fake as hell.

Damn we got 3 cowboys in the secondary. I knew Hamlin was good but not this good.

Nick Barnett = robbed.
I was shocked when I saw Driver made it. Just didn't think he was having a Pro Bowl type year. But good for him. Players/Coaches probably voted him overJennings because Driver goes up against the best CB each week and he's the one getting doubled team so he probably has more respect among them overJennings. Jennings is having a Pro Bowl type year numbers wise though.

You can now pre-order a special edition, Sean Taylor Pro Bowl Jersey from ********.com.

There is only going to be a very limited run on these jerseys, and according to the Team, there will only be one shipment from the vendor.

The Team is continuing its pledge to donate profits from the sale of ALL Sean Taylor merchandise (including these jerseys) in stores and online at ********.com to the Sean Taylor Memorial Trust Fund.

- From ES.com

LOL

AFC Offence is like a mash of NE and SD, thats gonna be a crazy game.

But wayne and moss lined up together, thats gonna be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom