Probowl Selection Show is today... (Updated)

simply put, David Gerrard is a better QB than Big Ben based on the way the two have played this season. We've been through this before, D & G has noreceivers in Jacksonville yet he's still killin.

only during steeler bashing will i ever be your comrade, outofcontrol music
laugh.gif

Cowboy fans and Steeler fans made themselves seen with the voting. It's pretty disgusting to be honest.

Ben over Anderson & Garrard?

*****. Steelers can dig a hole.
With no Casey Hampton, then clearly the votes were not heard. So good, so unappreciated (like Fred Taylor). Troy shouldn't have been there,and Ben should've. Either him or David, Derek is behind both of them. Talk about head to head? Then clearly Derek couldn't be voted beforeRoethlisberger.

And don't hate the Steelers. One of the greatest franchises to ever play in the NFL. Amazing teams over the years
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

With no Casey Hampton, then clearly the votes were not heard. So good, so unappreciated (like Fred Taylor). Troy shouldn't have been there, and Ben should've. Either him or David, Derek is behind both of them. Talk about head to head? Then clearly Derek couldn't be voted before Roethlisberger.

And don't hate the Steelers. One of the greatest franchises to ever play in the NFL. Amazing teams over the years
glasses.gif
casey hampton was a pro bowler in 2003, 2005, and 2006 though..

indifferent.gif
@ Barber over Portis. Portis has about 200 more yards than Barber.
nerd.gif
Barber averages a yard more per carry, has scored more TDs, not turned a ball over all year...They are virtually even in receptions. Not sure Isee the major difference here...

Casey Hampton should be there every year though. Guy is a freakin' beast! Much rather have him than Troy on the team. Oh well. I didn't necessarilymean like Fred Taylor in that sense. I feel bad for Fred, great RB that will probably never make it to a pro bowl

Originally Posted by truthmain

MART1N PAYNE wrote:
And
laugh.gif
@ the mark thinking NT didn't find out about Fred Taylor till Gunna talked about him. Man please, he been a beast word to NFL 2K
eek.gif

I've been around NT for a while now, and Gunna has always been the only one talking bout Fragile Freddy then, all of a sudden, this year on NT he's NT's favorite RB. Maybe it's not the slurpage of Freddy as much as it might the be the slurpage of Gunna
tongue.gif

Either way, Fragile got snubbed; although I think Addai is deserving as well. Just a bad case of too many talented runners in the AFC, if he was in the NFC he would have had at least 5+ appearances.

Thank you. And this "mark" has been on here for a while (this is just my 3rd username), and the slurping was never, ever this hard.

He's a beast though.

yeah im thinkin they got it right pretty much when it comes down to it ... if you go and look at the numbers the only one that you can really argue is maybeMcgahee and Freddie over addai MAYBE and greg jennings over driver but thats on the packer fans lol ... other than that, if you look closely at the numbers andlets be honest how their teams are doing should come into play a little bit, they pro bowl is on point ... barber > portis by the way and you all tradedCHAMP BAILEY for him lololololol

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

indifferent.gif
@ Barber over Portis. Portis has about 200 more yards than Barber.
nerd.gif
Barber averages a yard more per carry, has scored more TDs, not turned a ball over all year...They are virtually even in receptions. Not sure I see the major difference here...

Supporting Cast

I've been around NT for a while now, and Gunna has always been the only one talking bout Fragile Freddy then, all of a sudden, this year on NT he's NT's favorite RB. Maybe it's not the slurpage of Freddy as much as it might the be the slurpage of Gunna
laugh.gif
Word... Gunna knows his%%*+ so its easy to co-sign just about everything he says football related, but people really jumped on his nuts this year for some reason
laugh.gif

It is nice to see Freddie get some love tho

Gunna really got the Fred Taylor movement movin....
laugh.gif
...dudes hate Freddy T based off of NT LMAOOOOOO

barber > portis by the way and you all traded CHAMP BAILEY for him lololololol

I have no problem with Barber going over Portis. He had a hell of a year, and he deserves the nomination that he got.

Hindsight is 20/20, but the trade worked out for both teams (Portis/Bailey). He's been a workhorse since he got here, and when healthy, he is one of thebetter RB's in the NFL....best blocking RB in the NFL bar none...

but the trade worked out for both teams (Portis/Bailey). He's been a workhorse since he got here, and when healthy, he is one of the better RB's in the NFL...
I mean you could say that except for the fact that betts performed better when given the chance ... and i mean i think you have to take intoaccount that he hasnt been healthy ... i see portis get hurt every game and miss a few plays here and there, but he does play harder than i thought he did ...I just think Id rather have a shut down corner than a decent rb

Back
Top Bottom