Probowl Selection Show is today... (Updated)

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

But Kevin Williams? His season has not been better than Darnell Dockett or Big Baby from Detroit
tired.gif
Yo, you must not watch the Vikes much homie. I know you've been giving a lot of love to EJ, but Kevin is certainly deserving of this Pro-Bowl nod, even more-so than Pat.
There's no justification for putting Williams in over Dockett. Over Rogers, maybe, but not Dockett.

Possibly - I'll be honest, I don't watch any Cardinal games so I don't know much about Dockett. But I've followed Kevin since he's beendrafted and I'm glad he got in as a starter- I think he's well deserving of it. If he played in any other market he would get much more acclaim.

Now Darren Sharper should not be in there, but hey I can't complain. 7 Vikings is impressive.

good !%$! klj ... barber would have to avg 2 yards a carry for his next 100 carries to have the same yards as portis ... lmao ... hes a game changer, portis isa good franchise system running back ... plus i mean who would you rather watch run, barber or portis? ....

i had a feeling we were gonna get a lot of pro bowlers, but i didnt think we would lead the league lol ... the only person that you can really argue for ismason v=crosby over nick folk, but folk hit the clutchest kick of the year imo @ buffalo twice ...

My Dude Antonio was grinning from ear-to-ear when they interviewed him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Aye Gunna, they had your boy 'Zant on there to....I was working, so I didn't really pay attention...

SMH at Freedie T getting snubbed

also Ulacher although he had an off season should have made it IMO as well as Adewale Ogunleye

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Portis (
smh.gif
@ Barber being in)
Clinton Portis - 280 carries, 1,082 yards, 3.9 average, 8 TD, 38 receptions, 314 yards, 0 TD
Marion Barber - 176 carries, 871 yards, 4.9 average, 9 TD, 40 receptions, 259 yards, 2 TD

smh.gif
@ any Cowgirlsmaking it. Don't matter tho, they're gonna make a 2nd Round exit.

But Kevin Williams? His season has not been better than Darnell Dockett or Big Baby from Detroit
tired.gif

Pro Bowl voting always is sort of a joke and politics, but in this case anyone who watched Kevin Williams play this year (including opposing RBs)knows he is a man child, and him being omitted would have been just as big a joke. Thats not to discredit any of the other guys, there were some BEAST tacklesthis season and Dockett is a load.

Sean Taylor
pimp.gif

No Greg Jennings?
smh.gif
i would put him in b4 Driver or Holt
No Fred Taylor?
smh.gif
Addai
smh.gif

Troy?
smh.gif

i guess
smh.gif

and trust, even though jenning's numbers are better than driver's, driver is still the man on that squad. he makes way better plays than jennings.jennings just happens to be open. i voted for driver

The only complaint I have is Gates starting over Gonzalez. Gonzalez has better numbers on a much crappier team (which is probably why Gates got the nod).

if you are gonna make a case for someone to make it you have to at least say who should be taken off ... i say fred taylor for addai and someone over polamalu

"No way in hell is he (Joseph Addai) better than me!" - Fred Taylor

that clown has less yards on way more carries than Fred...
smh.gif
...damn shame

Parker and LT are straight, but Addai is just
sick.gif
...he ain't a pushoveror anything but MJD is a better RB than him....oh well....injury is still possible...or maybe on of them will give Fred a spot....I kno Willie Parker had somegood things to say about him...its a long shot but you never know

i cant believe Fred Taylor and Greg Jennings didn't make it. This is a shame. Im glad Roy didn't make it, he did not deserve it

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

"No way in hell is he (Joseph Addai) better than me!" - Fred Taylor

that clown has less yards on way more carries than Fred...
smh.gif
...damn shame

He barely has less yards. Addai has more TDs then Taylor and he has more catches and receiving yards. Some of y'all need to stop drinking that FredTaylor Kool Aid. Most of y'all didn't start slurping up the juice until this season when Gunna started the campaign strong this season. And hell Gunnais Taylor's hype man and he sees nothing really wrong with this.
If Addai wasn't going in it should've been Willis.

He barely has less yards. Addai has more TDs then Taylor and he has more catches and receiving yards. Some of y'all need to stop drinking that Fred Taylor Kool Aid. Most of y'all didn't start slurping up the juice until this season when Gunna started the campaign strong this season. And hell Gunna is Taylor's hype man and he sees nothing really wrong with this.
Barely has less yards?Word? Too bad he has 35 more caries than Fred....and 72 less yards
laugh.gif

the reason Addai has more TDs because MJD gets our red zone carries....Addai is the product of a system....

and I'm not drinking no fred taylor kool aid either....I've been there since day 1.

every league has that one player that constantly gets snubbed and shown no love when it comes to pro bowl / all-star games...fred taylor is that guy in thenfl.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

every league has that one player that constantly gets snubbed and shown no love when it comes to pro bowl / all-star games...fred taylor is that guy in the nfl.

wow, really?

youre probably the first person to say that.

Back
Top Bottom