Probowl Selection Show is today... (Updated)

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE ...

laugh.gif
Troy Polamalu
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats why Pro Bowl selection is a JOKE!
This guy has missed like 4 games, has No INTs and like 30 total tackles
laugh.gif

Get him the %+@@ outta here

The only person that matters to me this season is Sean Taylor. I don't care if my 'Phins don't have a single selection this year, but let Sean beon there.

Ray Lewis, Baltimore (Highlights)
you know what it is.
Nick Barnett and EJ Henderson got snubbed. They should've made either of them reserves since Pqat Willis is about to win the DROY anyways
smh.gif

and i dunno, about the two DT's for the NFC. Pat Williams i guess can go in cause he got 37 solo tackles as a fat d-lineman, that's impressive. ButKevin Williams? His season has not been better than Darnell Dockett or Big Baby from Detroit
tired.gif

Glad Demeco Ryans got the started MLB spot, but damn man Mario is only an alternate, its straight though he'll be back next year.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

Ray Lewis, Baltimore (Highlights)
you know what it is.
Nick Barnett and EJ Henderson got snubbed. They should've made either of them reserves since Pqat Willis is about to win the DROY anyways
smh.gif

and i dunno, about the two DT's for the NFC. Pat Williams i guess can go in cause he got 37 solo tackles as a fat d-lineman, that's impressive. But Kevin Williams? His season has not been better than Darnell Dockett or Big Baby from Detroit
tired.gif

Yo, you must not watch the Vikes much homie. I know you've been giving a lot of love to EJ, but Kevin is certainly deserving of this Pro-Bowl nod,even more-so than Pat.

Gunna is on suicide watch for taylor not making the pro bowl

all the jokes aside its a shame he still hasn't made it

what do the pro bowl jerseys look like this year?

Not a single player from the NFC South made it.

Have I not said before how much this division sucks?
laugh.gif

But Kevin Williams? His season has not been better than Darnell Dockett or Big Baby from Detroit
tired.gif

Yo, you must not watch the Vikes much homie. I know you've been giving a lot of love to EJ, but Kevin is certainly deserving of this Pro-Bowl nod, even more-so than Pat.
There's no justification for putting Williams in over Dockett. Over Rogers, maybe, but not Dockett.

Nah, It doesnt bother me Freed aint make it, He's great withor without fan fare. and anyway U honestly cant say AFC Rbs that are in arent deserving.

Everyone should be upset Troy Palawhatever made the pro bowl. He has had a very avg season.

eek.gif
Dudes got SNUBBED!!!!

Fred Taylor
McGahee
Portis (
smh.gif
@ Barber being in)
Mike Boley (who you ask? OLB, look him up)
D. Hall baby!
roll.gif
(I know he hot!)
Colston
Pat Willis
DeAngelo Hall baby! Prime Time II
laugh.gif
(had to reitterate thatsomebody's gonna feel it next game, i'm guaranteeing a malicous hit)

Sean T. starting.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

called it. randy is going back to hawaii after a little hiatus. i predicted before the season that the rejuvenated randy would be on the beaches of honolulusipping pina coladas with a ring on his finger. the ring is still up in the air, but just like he did vs indy you know moss gonna one hand that%%%%!
laugh.gif

the pro bowl wasn't the same without m o double s
pimp.gif

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE ...

laugh.gif
Troy Polamalu
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats why Pro Bowl selection is a JOKE!
This guy has missed like 4 games, has No INTs and like 30 total tackles
laugh.gif

Get him the %+@@ outta here

*From a Steelers fan

when i seen his name on the roster i cant even lie i was shocked...but then you gotta realize its really a popularity contest at the end of the day. Fredtaylor is a beast but he wasnt top 3 in the AFC. Maybe at the end of the season he was but not when the votes counted. Colston will be there next yeardefinitely, i think he needed this season to prove himself.

but its
pimp.gif
to see 5 steelers made it
09000d5d805357e9_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d8053578d_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d805357aa_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d80535773_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d805357e5_gallery_600.jpg

Portis (
smh.gif
@ Barber being in)
Clinton Portis - 280 carries, 1,082 yards, 3.9 average, 8 TD, 38 receptions, 314 yards, 0 TD
Marion Barber - 176 carries, 871 yards, 4.9 average, 9 TD, 40 receptions, 259 yards, 2 TD

troy palmalaanderson or whatever should've never got that nod, i just noticed. that game sammy knight had against the titans was enough for me to give himmy vote
smh.gif
popularity contest

Congrats to Chris Samuels, Chris Cooley and Sean Taylor

No one even mentioned no Mario Williams and he may be up for Defensive Player of the Year
smh.gif

troy palmalaanderson or whatever should've never got that nod, i just noticed. that game sammy knight had against the titans was enough for me to give him my vote
smh.gif
popularity contest
laugh.gif
its what the fans decide though so its gonna be a popularity contest..everyone isnt checking the stats..hell even i filled the afc roster withevery steeler named
laugh.gif
smh.gif
but at the same time real recognize real..and we all know dudes like taylor andcolston that didnt make it are BEAST

YESSS they finally got it right. No Roy Williams! Ken Hamlin is WAY more deserving of the spot and he finally got it. And
pimp.gif
@ the cornerbacks in the NFC. Newman, Trufant and Al Harris, all of them havebeen deserving in the past and finally make it this season. Nick Folk is kinda
grin.gif
though. Even as a Dallas fan, he's only a rookie, I'm not ready to put him in that category as an elite kicker yet.

Back
Top Bottom