POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Just starting but what in the novela writing to have Omar Epps cured of cancer :rofl:

And I guess the ghost world only operates in winter…kanan and tommy only ones to enjoy sun

Last edited:
Yea they definitely just started off this season saying F the past, moving on everything good :lol: :smh:

Kanan gotta go thru some real dark times to end up being the dude he was in Power…Yo wild soft and stay whining so far, he like 17 and his moms still bribing him a warm glass of milk before bed :lol:

This music storyline going nowhere, it’s weak

The Omar Epps magical bone marrow cure. Go in the hospital leaking and half dead from cancer, and leave better than you went in

200w.gif

Kanans acting is horrendous. Especially the NY accent. But definitely waiting on his dark hour. To think he kills his own son and juke…

Kanans acting is horrendous. Especially the NY accent. But definitely waiting on his dark hour. To think he kills his own son and juke…

I like the kid who plays him but man I hate his acting too :lol:. They could of picked so many other young actors to play Kanan that would of crushed it.

I think he plays a good young Fifty, even sounds like him....as far as if he could pull off an actual role outside of the powerverse, im not lining up to watch him.

I can't get past the goofy look on his face to notice his acting. I guess he's trying to mimic 50, but he looks constipated in every scene.

and him and Raq might can act, but neither are right for their particular roles. Probably because neither have any hood in them in the first place, so it comes off as forced and overacting. Neither seem natural. It's the same way I feel about Mary.

I can't get past the goofy look on his face to notice his acting. I guess he's trying to mimic 50, but he looks constipated in every scene.

and him and Raq might can act, but neither are right for their particular roles. Probably because neither have any hood in them in the first place, so it comes off as forced and overacting. Neither seem natural. It's the same way I feel about Mary.

I can see this and i agree

Back
Top Bottom