POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That's after 5 seasons and it includes her being executive producer on that show and it's spin off so yeah.

That's fire. It includes exec producer credit on the show plus the spin off. Plus those 20 something episode seasons primetime tv has she's doing amazing.

So she gotta do 3 jobs to get that 1 check. The friends and big bang theory cast is like
ha-ha-point.gif

Yeah 2 jobs on one show and another job on the spinoff is a lot of hoops/work for a veteran actress to get a pay raise.

Imagine what everyone else was getting in the early seasons

Crazy getting your "biggest" role in your 40s but it's on Starz. Walking away an people asking when Ghost coming back under your sons bday picture :lol::smh:

Naw that's poor money mgmt on his behalf..he knew what he signed up for..his lifestyle is what messed him up...there's no reason why you should be struggling if you're making 150k an Episode.. especially if every season is atleast 8 episodes

Naw that's poor money mgmt on his behalf..he knew what he signed up for..his lifestyle is what messed him up...there's no reason why you should be struggling if you're making 150k an Episode.. especially if every season is atleast 8 episodes

That’s 7.2 for the whole series. 1.2 a season. That’s all before taxes and fees.

And he was broke before getting the show from what he said.

With Raising Kansan season 2 on the way, it’s about time for me to catch up on the Power universe.

This might have actually been interesting.

I'm interested in what they would have had the crooked councilman doing. They probably would have made him mayor and then governor in two seasons.

Hey may get to Governors seat in Book 2 anyways

This might have actually been interesting.

I'm interested in what they would have had the crooked councilman doing. They probably would have made him mayor and then governor in two seasons.

Exactly. Glad they decided not to move forward with that series. I like Larenz Tate and i know he can hold his own as a main character, but listening to him be a douchebag would get on my eff’ing nerves and his manipulation

Back
Top Bottom