POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

And I hate holly and tommy sex scenes.

Tommy acting like its his first time every time and she had a resting b face the whole time she was getting back shots.

And I hate holly and tommy sex scenes.

Tommy acting like its his first time every time and she had a resting b face the whole time she was getting back shots.

**** annoyed me like hell. Why couldn't we see more of tasha fine *** in that lingerie. Lala bout to have her looking like a super thot ghost gonna be tossing a turning thinking about that *** in the middle of the night

Last edited:
Sex scenes in the show are trash all around.

I'm good off em.

Show Tasha breasts at any possible occasion but yeah.

Why 50 was smashing lean bae with the baby strokes :lol:

That was just the appetizer, B
A real man knows the g spot ain't but 2 inches into the box. Why give her all 9 inches and break her cervix on the counter next to the toaster when u can give her 3 and have her moaning like the Master P action figure?

Is just me or is the sex scenes getting outta hand. The 50 stuff was just :x nobody wanna see that ****.

Great episode though.

a-friend... Holly is annoying.
Now, I do believe she is. 

Edit/Sidenote: And Power has been O.D. with the sex scenes since Angie arrived (so yea, since day one or two)

It wasn't particularly played out until this season though. 

It seems they are relying on a Hot jam and some nipples instead of quality content.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at when Ghost regulated Angie and said Tasha is still his wife.
 I can't stand when Male or Females do this when going through a divorce.

When it's convenient they always throw that wife/husband **** back in the mix.

Angela should have hit the exit button a long time ago, but after the last few weeks and that little stunt, she isn't too far away from telling this dude to pound sand.

Last edited:
 I can't stand when Male or Females do this when going through a divorce.

When it's convenient they always throw that wife/husband **** back in the mix.

Angela should have hit the exit button a long time ago, but after the last few weeks and that little stunt, she isn't too far away from telling this dude to pound sand.

Yeah man its almost like why is he still holding on. Idk why dudes do that in real life too. Ang friend was right to call them out on that.

Back
Top Bottom