POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Aint the Jamaicans got respect for Ghost? she may have just signed her death warrant. Her being all over the next weeks preview might agree with me.

So Ruiz is going to have to die. Wonder if it will be Ghost or Lobos who gets to him first:

I could see lobos getting to him of course.

Andre's mans are def gone make a move on Ghosts club eventually

Dude looking mad hungry out here.

Them rudebwoy shottas ain't bout to do a damn thing. They gonna run up to the club and get done up by top flight security.
He drove Ghost to the spot, fam :lol:

Seal Team 6 is seems like he's up to something or at least bothered by something

Just watched this last episode. Bassett is hella suspect. Omega pause for showing 50 doing him. Holly got me so tight with that last scene.

Holly is wack but I can't fault her for picking her life over Ghost's . It's not like you just wants Ghost dead just cause, either Ghost dies or she dies

Holly gotta go once again. :smh:

Ghost snuck out the club and his security followed him. I wonder what he's up to?

Something definitely up with hotel chick. Never thought of the Stern angle but makes sense.

FBI boss going to pop Ruiz or Knox, or both :lol:

I could see Dre have his boys hit those guys across the street that swindled that DJ for the opening. To make sure they get the partnership.

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji] makes sense he can tell his boys they the real ones popping not our club let's hit them

I could see Dre have his boys hit those guys across the street that swindled that DJ for the opening. To make sure they get the partnership.

Oh this actually makes sense. Dre should tell em to hit that spot up instead of Ghost and they get that partnership. Win-Win situation :pimp:

Holly is wack but I can't fault her for picking her life over Ghost's . It's not like you just wants Ghost dead just cause, either Ghost dies or she dies
Exactly. 

I never really found her annoying or Super offputting. 

I always saw her for what she was which was a dishonest thief but damn, now I find her annoying because I think about all the posts I'm about to read in here.

It'd be impossible for anyone new to the show to enter this thread and then start the show and do anything but hate Holly.

I mean one post about one thing, then a post about annoying Holly, then a post about Ghost, then a post about annoying Holly, then a post about Tosha, then a post about annoying Holly, then a post about Dre, then a post about annoying Holly, then a post about Lobos, then a post about annoying Holly, then a post about Ruiz, then a post about annoying Holly, then a post about Angela, then a post about annoying Holly, then a post about Tommy, then a post about annoying Holly, then a post about Greg, then a post about annoying Holly, then a post and Lala, then a post about annoying Holly, and then Holly, and then Holly, and then a post about Kanan, and then a post about annoying Holly.

Last edited:
Holly could've just said Ghost instead of bruh whole name.

Also, I think Tommy & Ghost will kill their girls and they'll be back together. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom