POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They know people don't like Holly so they gonna end the show like this lol smh. Soon ...she's gone catch that fade.

Is the Korean dude that cut off his pinky last episode Dumbfoundead? If anybody else knows who he is. Just noticed that.

I think 50 gonna squash the beef with Ghost after Jukebox asked him that question in the strip club.

Nah i think 50 gonna go after his family first then try and finish Ghost off

Y'all think that was a real pipe? Or a prosthetic?
Is against FCC rules to show pipe on TV isn't it?

Last I checked, showing a flaccid penis is acceptable by authorities. An erect penis = XXX rating, not suitable for TV.

I'm not about to go back and check that scene again, but it'll be interesting to know if they don't catch any heat for that.

Last edited:
After the conversation with his cousin in the strip club I feel like kanan is going to try and get to ghost son in some way or another.

After the conversation with his cousin in the strip club I feel like kanan is going to try and get to ghost son in some way or another.
which would've been dope if they played the gun angle better.

Getting caught with it was filler.

They could've made it all grandiose and had him find out Kanan killed shawn and his son kills Kanan.

But Kanan aint dying lol

So Ruiz is going to have to die. Wonder if it will be Ghost or Lobos who gets to him first:

Lean Bae [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

You know who might really be the Feds? The chick from the club who made Ghost get on Social media. Either that or she down with the old man who was tryna finesse the club from Ghost. Either way, something not right with that situation and that's what the security guy was tryna tell him.

[Top flight security of the world] watching Tommy's back was a major twist

I wanna give Jukebox all 4 inches

Them Jamaican hittas nothin to play with Holly gotta go son

Andre's character hasnt developed at all thought son was gonna be built into the heir of all this ****

Last edited:

Andre's character hasnt developed at all thought son was gonna be built into the heir of all this ****

:rofl: :rofl:

Them rudebwoy shottas ain't bout to do a damn thing. They gonna run up to the club and get done up by top flight security.

Dont think he was watching Tommy's back just thought he followed ghost

He drove Ghost to the spot, fam :lol:

Am I the only one who thinks that Dre's man looks madddd sheisty? :lol: son got that glare in his eye

He didnt drive Ghost to the place. It looks like he followed him there without Ghost knowing

Last edited:
He didnt drive Ghost to the place. It looks like he followed him there without Ghost knowing
That's what I was thinking. Ghost wouldn't let a person on the outside witness what he did especially since he's trying to act all clean/innocent.

I feel like somewhere down the line Kanan & Jukebox will bump heads.

Lean bae :pimp:

Tommy thinks Lobos went after him...not knowing it was the Koreans. Holly wanna take matters into her own hands. She's so annoying. Why can't she just fall back :smh: Hopefully the Jamaicans smoke her instead.

Holly is trash

Makes me wish the Jamaican would just smoke her for the free cash.

I didn't rewatch anything before season 3. Someone remind me why Ghost didn't kill clown *** Ruiz when Ghost went on that prolific killing spree.

This fool really gonna snitch

Last edited:
I didn't rewatch anything before season 3. Someone remind me why Ghost didn't kill clown *** Ruiz when Ghost went on that prolific killing spree.

This fool really gonna snitch

He had respect for Ruiz because of their past history, he should've just killed him honestly.

Back
Top Bottom