POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I liked Power for what it was. Writing and acting isn't incredible but this season is real ehhhh. I feel like they're trying too hard to make it something bigger than it is.

The guy banging the Asian broad. Yo, get at me dog. Hahahaha, **** was so awkward. They couldn't get a better fitting Hispanic actor for that role. He's awful. Don't believe him.

I liked Power for what it was. Writing and acting isn't incredible but this season is real ehhhh. I feel like they're trying too hard to make it something bigger than it is.

The guy banging the Asian broad. Yo, get at me dog. Hahahaha, **** was so awkward. They couldn't get a better fitting Hispanic actor for that role. He's awful. Don't believe him.

For born and bred and new yawkers, they really don't have an authentic vernacular.

And the hood novela doesn't fit cause it's on starz. The first season gave you a decent show then they just went straight tv-straight-to-dvd with it.

This **** should be on OWN with the haves and have not.

We are 3 episodes in relax .. What do some of you want ? Dudes wanna rush everything

The whole show is rushed.

The main characters don't have to be in every episode.

They can build characters and not just make it about ghost smashing and rushing to take over night clubs or tommy rushing to power, or rushing to take out Lobos.

We are 3 episodes in relax .. What do some of you want ? Dudes wanna rush everything

Dudes sound crazy. :lol:

If you watched the first two seasons, I don't see how you could suddenly change your tune, nothing about the tone of the show has changed.

+ it's obvious they building up to a 4 way showdown between Ghost/Kanan/Lobos/Knox.

Last edited:
The whole show is rushed.

The main characters don't have to be in every episode.

They can build characters and not just make it about ghost smashing and rushing to take over night clubs or tommy rushing to power, or rushing to take out Lobos.
Huh ? Are they not doing that ..they just introduced a new character and which is it ? ...is it moving too fast or too slow I'm seeing complaints stating both

Dudes sound crazy. :lol:

If you watched the first two seasons, I don't see how you could suddenly change your tune, nothing about the tone of the show has changed.

+ it's obvious they building up to a 4 way showdown between Ghost/Kanan/Lobos/Knox.
Thank you show has been the same so some of these complaints sound upsurd like they were watching a different show or something

Homies "get at me dog" was pretty bad.

But this show serves its purpose. Once I figured out what it wasn't, I was entertained

People still critiquing this show like is supposed to be a critically acclaimed masterpiece I see 
laugh.gif

I wasn't buying the Holly is a Fed thing last week but after watching, I can how it could be in the long term.

Especially when Tasha was explaining how Keisha can't know about the hair weave being the front, so she wouldn't get in trouble....her reply was "plausible deniability...got it".

Reminded me of the movie Street Kings when Keanu killed Common and said he should've known he was a cop because he said "exigent circumstances". 

Could also be a reach, but who knows *kanye shrug* 
laugh.gif

Huh ? If holly the Feds she has more then enough evidence to bring everyone down she wouldn't need to still be building a case

I don't know if she's the feds, but Holly definitely has something up her sleeve.  I feel like this show has made that painfully obvious.

Holly is not the Feds. She just a dumb selfish naive broad. She gonna keep playing around and get killed. Tommy gonna kill her by the end of the season. She gonna get caught stealing from him or some ****.

Holly the Feds? :lol: hell no.

She just hates Ghost after he told her to disappear last season or whenever that was. No love lost between those two.

Holly ain't the Feds, show isn't that deep.

Just hope she doesn't last much longer, hopefully the baby is a death sentence and Tommy finds out later.

Tommy prolly gonna get fed up with Holly at some point and then when shes bout to finally die she's gonna hit him with the "I'm pregnant" line smh.

This episode was fire. I've seen the chick that plays 50 cousin in a few things, never knew her name. She killing it so far.

Codeine shorty in those jean shorts :smh: :smh: :pimp:

This dude Greg need to go. Stalking ***. Him and Holly need to get hit by the same bus.

I had no idea drinking lean could cure 3rd degree burns and stab wounds

Word. Dis guy 50 is up walking around like nothing

How he still got waves tho after getting set on fire doe

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was asking myself the same damn thing.

How he had a fresh edge up after laying up in bed for weeks.

Said the same exact **** when I first saw him in the bathroom. Like damn 50 would it really hurt you to get in character ?

:lol: This _ got the full shapeup/beard with the waves.

The first 5 minutes of the show really had me thinking I was watching the wrong show :lol:

Back
Top Bottom