POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So was I the only one to laugh when Tommy said "I thought I told you I don't like people playing on my phone."

This Thread move to fast lol I ain't seen the episode yet. Page 136. That's where I was when i posted so i can watch then come back and join the convo lol

So was I the only one to laugh when Tommy said "I thought I told you I don't like people playing on my phone."
Definitely not.

Sounding like some random hood grandma
laugh.gif
Sounded like the chick from the when keeping real goes wrong chappelle skit.
laugh.gif
I had a Chappelle's Show flashback when I heard that
laugh.gif

****. Beat me to it
laugh.gif
I was rollin at that part. Bruh had the right tone and everything.
laugh.gif
 I wonder if he ad-libbed that.

Last edited:
I hope Holly goes soon but I'm sure she won't :rolleyes It still doesn't feel like she likes Tommy. She just gasses him up to use him and now to get back at Ghost.

I hope Holly goes soon but I'm sure she won't :rolleyes It still doesn't feel like she likes Tommy. She just gasses him up to use him and now to get back at Ghost.
I think she rocks with him ...but she knows tommy ain't that bright , she can manipulate him n has no problem trying to do so in her favor

Last edited:
I think she rocks with him ...but she knows tommy ain't that bright , she can manipulate him n has no problem trying to do so in her favor

I agree. She wants them to be the next Ghost and Tash but Tommy isn't built for that. I hope she aborts this damn baby. She's the most irritating character.

I'm still really surprised he kept her around after he stole from Tasha. They were still on good terms then and her and Tommy had their own good relationship outside of Ghost.

Holly not the Feds, she just a weak *** *****

They probably gone flip the story and have us all loving her by the end of the season [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Or she working lowkey for another organization. Like what if she with the Aryan sisterhood or something? I'm still rolling with the feds too tho.

This season is garbage so far. Real slow start. White broad is wack as hell. Tasha running **** seems like a huge reach. The cop following her and Ghost still doesn't seem realistic. He would have been seen and fired or killed by now. This season is letting me down so far.

This season is garbage so far. Real slow start. White broad is wack as hell. Tasha running **** seems like a huge reach. The cop following her and Ghost still doesn't seem realistic. He would have been seen and fired or killed by now. This season is letting me down so far.

You preaching to the choir.

I don't know if it's Twitter or love for 50 but this show is horrible this season and people swear it's great.

Writing is horrible and feels like a novela.

Had a great opportunity to play up the son having a gun but turned it into an opportunity to use his cell to text Tommy?

I don't see how they'll stretch this another 2-3 seasons

Summed up perfectly right here, this season so far has been super weak.

The scene where Tommy was mad about the drugs being cut was so unrealistic, literally all drugs like that get cut in America. Shows writing seems forced at times with no real life experience.

The shows writing was never that great or realistic and it always was supposed to be a hood novela with high production quality. :lol:

What show was y'all watching the last two seasons?

You ****** was expecting Breaking Bad? :lol:

They gotta do something good with episode 4 since we all expected the first 2 episodes were setting up episode 3 :smh:

Maybe this is the "season 2 of The Wire" season :lol:
(Which was the worse season)

They gotta do something good with episode 4 since we all expected the first 2 episodes were setting up episode 3 :smh:

Maybe this is the "season 2 of The Wire" season :lol:
(Which was the worse season)

Blasphemy! Season was great. I put season 5 as the worst.

Back
Top Bottom