POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Never tried lean but codeine is a pain killer and he was fiending for them ("pills"). Maybe it helps with the pain?

Nah Kanan really did have a fresh cut. We supposed to assume he been laid up a few weeks right?

Then again a new haircut always restore a real ***** confidence, so maybe he thought if he got a haircut he'd feel better.

Drank Bae an RN and she can probably cut hair too. She well-rounded.

Last edited:
Nah the first four minutes of this episode was lit. I was leant when i started watching, so i turned it off, because i didn't want to fall asleep on the episode.
laugh.gif

Dope too see Anika Noni Rose in a different role, she's a great actress, probably too good of one for Power.
laugh.gif
she played the hell out of Jukebox in this ep.

Funny my only complaint is the pour up scene, looking like she poured vitamin water in the 2 liter. They ****** that **** up.
laugh.gif

50 sippin' drank w/ a straw. He fiended out after one cup of sip.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Drank Bae
I said the same ****. It was clear 
laugh.gif

Quoted picture just because.

Thought he was drinking it for pain, not for healing purposes.

Juicebox took his painkillers so he needed something.

And he's not really walking :lol: dude moving like an old man, got a cane & all

:rofl: @ y'all calling her Juicebox.

I will say, any scenes with her and Lean Bae will be appreciated.

Juicebox and Lean Bae? I like those.

Let's make that their official NT Power names and keep this liquid theme going :smokin

Tonight's Episode Of Power Was Kinda Trash, Last Week Was Dumb Trash, Next Week Tho Look Like We Back On Track!

Last edited:
They fact that nobody in here is congratulating Julio for getting his first sex scene in the show. Not to mention its with a hot Asian chick that might play a real big role later on in the show.

Speaking of the Asians, can't believe his father made him chop his ish off. What happened to spankings? Lol

Still think Holly the Feds bruh, I don't know why, but I do. Even after the way last night ended. She'd have to be deeeeep undercover tho.

She asks too many questions. I've had my experiences with possessive, clingy and inquisitive women before but bruh...and now her and Tasha besties. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Tommy goin have to choose between knowing Holly goin **** over Tasha or letting Holly go an it's goin be a wrap for Holly

Also don't even think she preggo forreal ..***** was prob hoping for that positive

I had no idea drinking lean could cure 3rd degree burns and stab wounds

Word. Dis guy 50 is up walking around like nothing

How he still got waves tho after getting set on fire doe
Nah Kanan really did have a fresh cut. We supposed to assume he been laid up a few weeks right?

Then again a new haircut always restore a real ***** confidence, so maybe he thought if he got a haircut he'd feel better.

Drank Bae an RN and she can probably cut hair too. She well-rounded.

:rofl: :rofl:

Also don't even think she preggo forreal ..***** was prob hoping for that positive

Yeah, I'm thinking Holly was hoping she was pregnant, because that was something she could have over Tommy to make sure she had control over Tasha and Ghost.

Dope too see Anika Noni Rose in a different role, she's a great actress, probably too good of one for Power. :lol: she played the hell out of Jukebox in this ep.

:lol:

I had no idea drinking lean could cure 3rd degree burns and stab wounds

Pain relief, but since he had told the truth you would think he would want something stronger

:rofl: @ y'all calling her Juicebox.

I will say, any scenes with her and Lean Bae will be appreciated.

I thought we were going to get a Wire scene

If it's any indication the way Tommy jumped up to go and get Tariq and callin him is lil man; it's going to make his character more interesting, if Holly tells him that he got a seed on the way.

Jukebox definitely has my attention. The whole set up to introducing her was dope, I wonder if her and Ghost have history.

Back
Top Bottom