POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Still think Holly the Feds bruh, I don't know why, but I do. Even after the way last night ended. She'd have to be deeeeep undercover tho.

She asks too many questions. I've had my experiences with possessive, clingy and inquisitive women before but bruh...and now her and Tasha besties. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Honestly I hope she is the feds I'd appreciate her character more. Every show has that pointless annoying character but if she's the feds.....[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] wow.
Hopefully Tasha would pop her

Jukebox definitely has my attention. The whole set up to introducing her was dope, I wonder if her and Ghost have history.

Really feeling the character too myself.
I'm sure they all do have history together.

Still think Holly the Feds bruh, I don't know why, but I do. Even after the way last night ended. She'd have to be deeeeep undercover tho.

She asks too many questions. I've had my experiences with possessive, clingy and inquisitive women before but bruh...and now her and Tasha besties. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Said it last week that Holly is the feds. She has to be. No character can be this useless.

Said the same exact **** when I first saw him in the bathroom. Like damn 50 would it really hurt you to get in character ?

Still don't have any idea where this season is going but excited to see where it goes upcoming weeks.

I heard "Juicebox" the first time they said her nickname. I heard "Jukebox" the last few times tho. 50's mumbling didn't help at all lol.

Episode 3. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Jukebox a true savage, so glad they added an interesting new character.

I'm glad there is another addition as well. We can only take so much from the Ghost, Angie, Tasha, Tommy, Holly story line. I thought she was going to spazz on Kanen for killing Sean. Her rationale for supporting his choice shows how much a like they both are.

Word. Dis guy 50 is up walking around like nothing

How he still got waves tho after getting set on fire doe

That was my issue with his scenes also. Dude layed out burned up but waves still popping? :lol:
Also, drink bae trying to get the D. Whether jukebox told her to or not, I didn't see how that made any sense. How would Kanen even enjoy it while being in all that pain. Secondly, how could she do that having to look at his scarred, bruised and burned body. Makes no sense to me.

Still don't have any idea where this season is going but excited to see where it goes upcoming weeks.
Once Kanen recovers it is on. He is going after Ghost, Tasha, Tommy and anyone else who gets in his way. This is going to force Tommy and Ghost to come back together. They can't fight the Cartel and Kanen's new crew on their own.

THis season is going to be lit.

I could barely understand Kanen would all of the mumbling but episode 3 was good and gave us a new character.

Liked seeing Carrie from Banshee coming over to Power this Ep.  Ghost need to upgrade to her and get that real $$$$$

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was asking myself the same damn thing.

How he had a fresh edge up after laying up in bed for weeks.
LOOOOOOLLL

Once Kanen recovers it is on. He is going after Ghost, Tasha, Tommy and anyone else who gets in his way. This is going to force Tommy and Ghost to come back together. They can't fight the Cartel and Kanen's new crew on their own.
Other than Ghost's new security team, I'm having a hard time naming resources that only one of them would have access to. Seems more like a joining of the minds, which is more of a liability for Ghost at this point. Should make for some good scenes tho.

I wonder how long Ghost can afford personal security detail for, EWD security types charge a lot

**** looked like sparkling water. Lil Wayne rolling over in his grave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom