POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The whole Koreans doing yazuka finger chopping storyline was pointless.

So this cop kills people all will nilly and can sit in a car as she reports a car and doesn't give chase?

I don't mind gratuitous sex but why is she letting her girl play with Kanan?

What purpose does it serve to the big picture?

They should've extended banshee and let this be the last season of power.

It doesn't feel true anymore because they stepped out of NY. 

That's what I don't like about it, so in dealing with that it's easy to see  all the flaws with story lines outside the NY realm.

Damn dudes being extra critical in here not liking one thing. Next thing we know dudes will hate Ghost too

Season does feel a little boring. Too much building up for something big to happen. The longer they keep us waiting, the higher the expectations

Last edited:
Ya'll mustve enjoyed seeing 50s meat since we don't have the right to criticize dumb **** like that

Ya'll mustve enjoyed seeing 50s meat since we don't have the right to criticize dumb **** like that

After opening with Tommy's meat. And then some full on meat in The Night Of, right before watching that.

Too much meat for a Sunday evening

The whole Koreans doing yazuka finger chopping storyline was pointless.

So this cop kills people all will nilly and can sit in a car as she reports a car and doesn't give chase?

I don't mind gratuitous sex but why is she letting her girl play with Kanan?

What purpose does it serve to the big picture?

They should've extended banshee and let this be the last season of power.

Banshee was Cinemax, but yeah banshee should have been extended. One of the most underated shows you've probably never heard of. I highly recomend if you haven't seen it, the fights and characters were incedible. Final season was kind of weak with satanic stuff, but had they kept it going I dont think they would have taken it that direction.

we just used to better television.

Yeah we've all saw better television but who cares thats not why we're here. Dudes just reaching & nitpicking irrelevent characters at this point.

You cant have it all but we will be tuning in every Sat/Sun :lol:.

Cop out.

The first two seasons had good character development, solid acting and an overall solid balance of chemistry.

Now it's, well it's something else...

Last edited:
We how many episodes in though on season 3. Either way stuff had to happen with some action or dudes would of been saying filler episodes.

Im happy I dont have any idea of whats gonna go down from any angle :pimp:

Average black girl man....hate to be that guy but come on

And I think the point of the yakuza dude chopping off his finger is because that made them wanna go attempt to kill tommy

Last edited:
Man I just enjoy the show for what it is...I ain't looking for Oscar worthy performances like some of y'all lol. These first few episodes were just set up episodes...I'm sure it will start picking up soon.

Dudes in here sound weird as hell sometimes.

Last edited:
Fake *** Vernita Green

Vivica-A.-Fox-Kill-Bill.jpg

Lmfaooooo

Average black girl man....hate to be that guy but come on

And I think the point of the yakuza dude chopping off his finger is because that made them wanna go attempt to kill tommy
So you get your finger chopped off for disobeying your pops so you go out and disobey him again?  Made no sense, TO ME AT LEAST.

Lastly, this is an open forum where you can discuss opinions.

Why does everyones opinion have to be one way.

Power, so far, sucks. IMO.

It's ok. We don't all have to like the same thing.

And just because I dislike something doesn't mean I can't watch it. There's really nothing else on in the morning when me and the wife watch it ON DEMAND.

Ya'll NT dudes don't want anybody to criticize anything. Must be nice in that simple *** world where everything just works.

Some of y'all sound like teachers in this *****. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" Later for that. Show ain't good right now, I think it'll pick up though but it's the worst season so far.

50 healed quick. Could barely move around in bed last episode, now he banging and robbing this episode. Hahahahahaha

Real curious to see what happens next with Ghost and Tommy. Wonder how much longer until 50 makes it back up to NY.

Ya'll NT dudes don't want anybody to criticize anything. Must be nice in that simple *** world where everything just works.
It's not that .. It's when dudes complain over and over ..it's like just STOP watching homie above said the show sucks so why keep watching I've never kept watching a show I thought was terrible for more then 2 episodes where on season 3

It's not that .. It's when dudes complain over and over ..it's like just STOP watching homie above said the show sucks so why keep watching I've never kept watching a show I thought was terrible for more then 2 episodes where on season 3
With that logic, no one would have watched The Wire past season 2. ( though I thought it was a great season).

I can complain because it's MY opinion.

Back
Top Bottom