POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That was a weird episode. The acting and scenes felt lforced like they're trying to live up to the commercial success

Only person felt forced to me was Tommy, but I feel like that was on purpose. Like he trying to psyche himself out to murk Ghost.

Episode was the same as all the rest. :lol: Didn't see any difference in acting and the way it was shot. Tommy's acting always been trash to me tho.

First ep was cool...not jumping to conclusions like i've done in the past and play the guessing game, because i'm always wrong. :lol:

Episode was the same as all the rest.
laugh.gif
Didn't see any difference in acting and the way it was shot. Tommy's acting always been trash to me tho.

First ep was cool...not jumping to conclusions like i've done in the past and play the guessing game, because i'm always wrong.
laugh.gif
Tommy's acting is so bad 
laugh.gif

I started season 1 Friday night, two more episodes left on 2. This **** addicting as hell lol. Got the premiere loaded ready to go. :pimp:

:lol: My Pops said that last season...you know Ghost really love that broad, because she ain't got no *** or no tiddies. :lol: The box definitely gotta be a1 tho.

Dope premier, I hated that initial fight scene between tommy and that other gang. It reminded me of some west side story type ****

Last edited:
She's annoying most of the time. Thought she got murked in the kitchen.

No they didn't make the Japanese guy say that :x :smh:

The last two words in the end to start the season is :smokin

50 song I'm the man playing at the end of Ballers on HBO. :lol:

***** got his music playing during the ending credits on two different networks, one being the competition. My man. :pimp: :lol:

This. And I missed it...but who's the chick Ghost was looking for on the security camera.

And why'd he let the general manager dude go?

I'm bout to watch it again because I missed that as well.

Chick from the club.......idk if this is 100% right but I think she left the tara card on Ghost desk

Cantos was Stern's ***** boy. Stern gave him Ghost job last season, and dude was being a ****. He also was cooking the books helping Stern cut Ghost out if his 20%.

So he played that ***** for Stern's VIP list and fired him. I seen that coming a mile away, didn't think they'd bring back "Ghost" so soon tho, thought he'd be Jamie for at least 3 eps. :lol:

She down to pound any and everywhere though :lol: :smokin

When she pushed ghost away and turned around, giving him permission to hit her with the furious back shots ...lawddddd. Ima need him to hit that a little harder tho. They truly look like they're making love. We want that ruff **** from season 2. If it ain't ruff it ain't right.

What was up with the tara card?
Why did dre trip when he see it

It had blood on it, man :lol:. How would you feel if you saw a bloody tarot card in your mans dresser? :lol: I know I would be freaking out for sure

didn't think they'd bring back "Ghost" so soon tho, thought he'd be Jamie for at least 3 eps. :lol:

I'm glad they're bringing back the old ghost :lol:
He has to come and remind folks who he is.

Back
Top Bottom