POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I kind of like Tasha, but there's no reason to have her on the show if he's with Angela. She's just there to keep the kids and occasionally to talk some sense in to Ghost.

Holly is up there with one of the most annoying characters on TV ever for me

Ive seen the dude Tommy on other stuff and he can act. Idk what it is on this show and his acting man :lol:. Might just be the corny demeanor of who his actually character is

Ive seen the dude Tommy on other stuff and he can act. Idk what it is on this show and his acting man :lol:. Might just be the corny demeanor of who his actually character is

Yea, dude was great on True Detective, I just don't think Tommy as a character is written well.

i wonder if holly aint supposed to be lowkey "prejudiced"? 
nerd.gif

trailer park girl from the midwest

for some reason she just hate seeing ghost running thangs 

I still stand by thinking this episode was extremely weird, maybe it was the editing and how they sequenced events. It didn't feel linear and coherent.

Yea you guys forgot that Santos became the manager of Truth and Ghost worked for him and then cooked the books so that he could never hit that 20% and get the club back. Played him in front the entire club before opening 
laugh.gif

Knox is super pressed and like someone said, going to mess around and get clapped. What if he starts putting too much together and Sandoval is the one that ends up doing it? 
nerd.gif

Julio is right, Tommy is too wild and going to get them killed. When he slips up and another crew finds out they were shorted so that the Ruiz's boys got more product than them...

Tasha aint going anywhere. Hell, we still haven't seen Lala yet this season. Kanan probably try and swoop in there and take her and cause Ghost to come back home or something. 

Dre really want to be about the pushing weight life. I guess he going to double cross Ghost and go back to Kanan eventually too.

Holly 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Dre is still working with Kanan I believe. I think it was last season finale where he was like Ghost bought it and doesn't suspect a thing. The whole sympathy story

Ghost and 50 have a bunch of parallels.

If you're loyal to 50, you're rich.

50 got rotmi acting, singing, and being a hypeman

Dre is still working with Kanan I believe. I think it was last season finale where he was like Ghost bought it and doesn't suspect a thing. The whole sympathy story
Huh ? he thinks Kanan is dead like everyone else and aslo played a part in setting Kanan up too

Angela. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnndkrkfkffkdldkgkdkdkfkfk

Even shorty was like "damn she's bad" :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: I guess that's a yes?
I remember him being gay, but wow.
Maybe seeing him as a super straight detective on Bloodline for 2 Seasons since, has clouded the memory

That's what happened :lol:. Watching bloodline and seeing him on there and now back to his flaming ways on power.

:lol: even then he would put on that flambouyant ***** face. I think seeing Hap and Leonard ruined seeing him non flaming.

Kantos trying so hard to bag that Dominique bottle girl. Gonna try and bring Ghost down just for embarrassing him in front of the club with that chick there :lol:.

Last edited:
Ghost slipped up and should have kept Kantos around. Kantos is the type of foot soldier that's going to be loyal to whoever is in the top position. He reminds me of Mickey Doyle.

Seems like Kantos used to get his $$$ by arranging the bottle girls for off the clock work with table service dudes after their shifts were over.  That's probably the new hustle Dre was hoping to hear if they were out of the drug business.  Dre wants money and his current paychecks are probably too small

Back
Top Bottom