POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This. And I missed it...but who's the chick Ghost was looking for on the security camera.

One of the bartenders at truth. My guess is that Lobos had her put the card on Ghosts desk (that's the same card that got dropped off on Lobos body when he got poked up in his cell). Lobos sent her to drop the card to show ghost that he's still alive. The girl probably had no clue though, they prolly offered her a little cash. Then they killed her in her apartment because they figured that Ghost would look into it. Poor girl. Moral of the story, don't do favors for strangers, you'll end up dead.

Poor dog too. Lobos is a cruel dude :lol:

Sidenote: NORE needs a cameo in Power :lol:

No Romo....but Ghost wast hitting Angie right :lol:.

She cleared the table ready to be bent over and worked....and this ***** hit her with the soft close strokes :rofl:

Ya'll don't remember Ghost leaving tarot cards on the bodies he dropped during the finale? He left the cards on the bodies to make it look like it was the Jimenez brother's doing the killings. So ol girl left the la arana bloody tarot card on Ghost's desk, the same card that was thrown in Lobo's cell when they shanked him.

Also remember Cantos said he the books got stolen during that one episode last season, so there was no data to prove how much money Ghost was bringing into Truth, so he tried to help Stern **** him out of being able to buy the club back.

Did Tasha get thicker? :nerd: And their son stay with that attitude like he has in OITNB. Tommy about to spaz and get Julio clipped or something. I was tooo hype to see that blood trail in his apartment, only to be disappointed to see it wasn't ol girl :smh: Had me doing the BellySlowClapandStand.gif

Solid opener, and we aint even get Kanan back yet. Season bout to be legit.

Greg aint stopping until he get clapped :lol: some people can't tighten their belt and walk away with their L's.

I wonder if Lobos and Kaanan know each other? I wonder if Kaanan was the one that killed the dog. \

I feel bad for the shorty that put the card in Ghosts desk. They straight used her then killed her. Crazy part is she would have died either way.

Man does this mean Tasha is going to be flicking the bean solo dolo for most of the season since her main boo is eating spanish kitty now and the side bae is sleeping in the grave? They need somebody on their piping those cakes down.

I wouldn't me mad if Tommy and his girl died off. The Julio guy should have had his role. 

One of the bartenders at truth. My guess is that Lobos had her put the card on Ghosts desk (that's the same card that got dropped off on Lobos body when he got poked up in his cell). Lobos sent her to drop the card to show ghost that he's still alive. The girl probably had no clue though, they prolly offered her a little cash. Then they killed her in her apartment because they figured that Ghost would look into it. Poor girl. Moral of the story, don't do favors for strangers, you'll end up dead.

Poor dog too. Lobos is a cruel dude :lol:

Sidenote: NORE needs a cameo in Power :lol:

THIS! I would be too hyped if I seen NORE make an appearance. #1 foul Drink Champ doing dirt on Power :lol:

I'm surprised anything has happened on this show.

Ghost and Angela spend half the show getting it in

:rofl: I guess that's a yes?
I remember him being gay, but wow.
Maybe seeing him as a super straight detective on Bloodline for 2 Seasons since, has clouded the memory

That's what happened :lol:. Watching bloodline and seeing him on there and now back to his flaming ways on power.

Good Episode.. Tommy old lady act like the FEDs, always asking questions etc etc..

I hate that broad, she needs to go. Super nosey ***, hate those types.

I wonder if Lobos and Kaanan know each other? I wonder if Kaanan was the one that killed the dog. \

I feel bad for the shorty that put the card in Ghosts desk. They straight used her then killed her. Crazy part is she would have died either way.

Man does this mean Tasha is going to be flicking the bean solo dolo for most of the season since her main boo is eating spanish kitty now and the side bae is sleeping in the grave? They need somebody on their piping those cakes down.

I wouldn't me mad if Tommy and his girl died off. The Julio guy should have had his role. 

I actually think it's Kanan who killed the dog and got the chick at Truth to leave the card (then killing her).

Julio is my guy, him > Tommy.

Plot twist.

Angela snitches on Ghost, kills Tommy's girlfriend, and humps Lobos until he's straight and they had back to Colombia together.

Back
Top Bottom