POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Nah. What's that about?

An Ex-Con who just gets released from prison, ends up in a hick town in Pennsylvania and steals the identity of the Sheriff.

You gotta peep it if you love Daredevil, picture the fighting/actions scenes they have on steroids.

Best actions scene you will see in TV or movies, it's unbelievable.

Here's a sample

That's not even Top 15 fights on the show.

Only 4 seasons long and basically every episode is fire.

Last edited:
Unless they reveal Kanon is secretly Bruce Banner, there's no way he should be still alive smh

Nah. What's that about?

An Ex-Con who just gets released from prison, ends up in a hick town in Pennsylvania and steals the identity of the Sheriff.

You gotta peep it if you love Daredevil, picture the fighting/actions scenes they have on steroids.

Best actions scene you will see in TV or movies, it's unbelievable.

Here's a sample

That's not even Top 15 fights on the show.

Only 4 seasons long and basically every episode is fire.

Good looking. Ima check this out now that Money and Violence ended.

Real talk though, Banshee's action/fight scenes were straight fire. The cinematography was so on point as well. Especially in seasons 3 and 4, they did some great things. Idk how many people knew about this show, but it's worth the watch.

^^^

You damn right, show is an absolute visual masterpiece in my eyes. It also improves each season with Season 3 being one of the best seasons of any TV show out there.

I know everybody in this thread will love it if they don't already like we do.

As long as they aren't competing against the NFL or Walking Dead, it's fine, Both don't start until the fall.

^^^

You damn right, show is an absolute visual masterpiece in my eyes. It also improves each season with Season 3 being one of the best seasons of any TV show out there.

I know everybody in this thread will love it if they don't already like we do.

50ecb4a5_Melo1_zps0c9103f6.png

I'm 6 episodes in. Loving it so far.

Last edited:
I didn't know those were really being hung around different places, thought they were photoshopped in the pictures :lol:

Back
Top Bottom