POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

:pimp:
Besides 50 becoming kaiser Sosa at the end of last season
Show is too damn good
I can't watch it Tuesday's though
Beat Bobby flay comes on those days
gonna have to wait it out till like Thursday to watch each episode :smh:

Tuesday's are smart because nobody wants to sit in the house on a Saturday night, in the summertime. I had to always catch up on Sunday mornings :lol:

That's a fact that's a fact
Now all these bum party promotors can watch the show live on Tuesday and go to "work" Saturday night and pretend that they are Ghost :lol:

Last edited:
Video says July but that can't be right cause everything else is saying June 7th. Better be wrong :lol:

That's a fact that's a fact
Now all these bum party promotors can watch the show live on Tuesday and go to "work" Saturday night and pretend that they are Ghost :lol:

They probably taking notes when they watch.

Finally got around to watching the teaser. They goofed hella hard on the finale so my expectations are low.

Its a good choice if GOT is done for the season. It gives them a good slot that people can remember from their GOT thirst without directly competing with it.

Yeah it will be on @ 9 going against Ray Donovan. There really isn't much competition since it's the summer. Starz would really be on that stuff if they tried to make this a fall/spring show and go against TWD and GoT. :lol: I don't watch anything live these days, so i'm cool. Just a matter of choosing which one i'm going to watch first at 11 or 12 at night now. Since they want to compete i hope they don't nix the midnight on ondemand like they been doing.

Back
Top Bottom