Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by AG 47

Anybody know some good artists in So Cal?

Trigger Happy Tattoo in La Habra/Brea. Just got mine done there. Ask for Dave if you go(Owner) Cool humble dude with skills

Originally Posted by shogun

^
You looking to get a bodysuit, yakuza style?

yeah. i'm just really picky about this sort of thing, tho. finding the right artist is giving me gray hairs.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

^

yeah. i'm just really picky about this sort of thing, tho. finding the right artist is giving me gray hairs.
tired.gif

That is going to be a lot of time and money. I almost look at it like it is buying a car cause it could lead to $10,000+.

1. If you have dark skin, should you only go to a black tattoo artist because this is what I've been told?
2. Can colors like red,pink,white,blue,yellow fade away after a short time on dark skin?

Originally Posted by debs 168

^

tired.gif
Just keep searching and doing research until you find the artist that can do that quality of work.  I'm guessing the artists in Japan that do that kind of work have waiting lists months/years long and charge crazy rates.  
I'm thinking about getting an arm sleeve or maybe a calf sleeve.  I'm cursed being an Asian with hairy arms and legs though.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

1. If you have dark skin, should you only go to a black tattoo artist because this is what I've been told?
2. Can colors like red,pink,white,blue,yellow fade away after a short time on dark skin?

1. no you dont have to go to a blk artist, but helps a lil because they understand our skin more,, my artist is blk and im not really dark im a  carmel color,  and one guy in the shop was like your gonna do his leg but my artist was like its no problem i can handle there skin better 
2.im not to sure about that, but i do know i had a scare with my red faded and scabbed real bad i was scared thought it was infected, but my artist said thats normal, that the red have the most chemicals,, but in the end it healed perfectly well

sorry for all that

Originally Posted by cjspida619

1. no you dont have to go to a blk artist, but helps a lil because they understand our skin more,, my artist is blk and im not really dark im a  carmel color,  and one guy in the shop was like your gonna do his leg but my artist was like its no problem i can handle there skin better 
2.im not to sure about that, but i do know i had a scare with my red faded and scabbed real bad i was scared thought it was infected, but my artist said thats normal, that the red have the most chemicals,, but in the end it healed perfectly well

sorry for all that
Thanks

I don't know about the other colors but red is the hardest color to fad and even lazer off. It will pretty much stay on forever.

^nice i like that, i wanted something like that wit my city sky line,

how much that run? if you dont mind me asking

^nice i like that, i wanted something like that wit my city sky line,

how much that run? if you dont mind me asking

well this dude came around when i first started tattooing.. only charged him 100

man thats a good price, good job, keep workin on ya craft, you the type of work i like
thanks man.. yea i charge fairly cheap here around houston.. cheap for what i offer i would say.. 

This is a really silly question, but how does getting tanned affect the outcome of a colored tattoo? My skin is pretty light, but playing basketball outside gave me a tan. I know colors appear brighter on lighter skin, but I was wondering if the color will appear brighter once the tan goes away?

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

This is a really silly question, but how does getting tanned affect the outcome of a colored tattoo? My skin is pretty light, but playing basketball outside gave me a tan. I know colors appear brighter on lighter skin, but I was wondering if the color will appear brighter once the tan goes away?

If anything....it won't be so much the tan that messes up the tat but the sun in general. I am assuming if you are tanning, that means you are not wearing sun block, which means the sun if anything just fades your tattoo from the UV rays. It take some time to even get to that point where you notice but to preserve the color on your skin, wear sunblock and other protective lotions.

All I know is, I got white ink on one of my tattoos ... (I'm brown.)

And it faded within like 2 days ... my skin rejected it.

Back
Top Bottom